Song of the Green LL Patch

Yinkle

Should I make this public?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Is this something you'd like to see?

• yes
    • no

This poll is closed to new votes

Hi all,

I might have made a patch for the mod Song of the Green.

This patch might change fade to black moments into SexLab animations of varying degrees (kissing to full blown sex depending on circumstances).

This patch might also include an option to make the Auri follower completely EFF (Extensible follower framework) compatible.

I'm going to add a poll to see how popular this idea is in the community before asking the original author whether they like the idea :)

21 hours ago, phillout said:

Why use EFF in 2019? The mod had last update 4 years ago (the SE version came out in 2018, but it was just a port) and known for many problems it always had (less than AFF, but still).

There is NFF which is far superior in every regard, and is actively supported.

EFF is a great mod for people who like to keep things simple and I often find myself comparing it against NFF (which I currently use) whenever I consider toning things down.

If any Nether's Follower Framework users were wondering, NFF imports Auri automatically when you ask her to follow you for the first time, and she natively functions seamlessly with its features.

On 9/19/2019 at 5:00 PM, phillout said:

Why use EFF in 2019? The mod had last update 4 years ago (the SE version came out in 2018, but it was just a port) and known for many problems it always had (less than AFF, but still).

There is NFF which is far superior in every regard, and is actively supported.

While I appreciate your input, I've been using EFF for a long time and never had any issues with it. My decision to make a patch for it was based on the fact that I wanted it in my game and not whether x, y or z players would like it. If you don't like EFF fair enough (don't install this optional patch) but if you do then you might like it :)

Archived