CBP physics not working

Fresh install of a brand new Fallout 4 game on a new computer, I installed F4SE (latest version) and Fallout 4 is the latest version as well.  I have AAF up and running, no problems with animations etc.   But I'm not seeing any breast/butt jiggle despite installing the Fusion Girl body, ZaZ Extended Skeleton, CBP Physics for Fallout 4 and MtM CBP Physics - was following the AAF installation guide.  But I'm at loss as to why the physics aren't working.

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2019 at 12:16 PM, Celedhring said:

Fresh install of a brand new Fallout 4 game on a new computer, I installed F4SE (latest version) and Fallout 4 is the latest version as well.  I have AAF up and running, no problems with animations etc.   But I'm not seeing any breast/butt jiggle despite installing the Fusion Girl body, ZaZ Extended Skeleton, CBP Physics for Fallout 4 and MtM CBP Physics - was following the AAF installation guide.  But I'm at loss as to why the physics aren't working.

Can confirm. Not seeing anything here, either. 

Edit: I found the solution! If you're using NMM like me, it's a bug of either the installer or the mod.

Look into your folder "Data" and you'll find a wrongly installed folder CBP-014-f4se_0_06_17" with a nested F4SE folder inside. Take the F4SE out of the folder and put it with the main F4SE folder. Someone on the CBP Physics mod page figured this out

image.png.ec6fb08a85efe645eea953da8b06e598.png

• 2 months later...

Same problem as op, i looked at the folder as suggested, its all in the correct folder.

edit: Getting following notification in mo:

You have one or more script extender plugins which failed to load!

If you want this notification to go away, here are some steps you can take:

• Look for updates to the mod or the specific plugin included in the mod.

• Disable the mod containing the plugin.

• Hide or delete the plugin from the mod.

To refresh the script extender logs, you will need to run the game and/or editor again!

The failed plugins are:

• cbpfo4 version 2 (cbp.dll, CBP Physics for F4-39088-v0-1-7-1574419164) reported as incompatible during query.

So i guess its not compatible with latest skse 

Thanks for the information, All.

I just installed this yesterday for the first time.

I keep getting the "script command CBP not found" message after following the instructions to install it.

I'll remove it and keep checking for a update.

Should I continue to use the the updates on Nexus or is there a better location?

59 minutes ago, Betelman said:

Thanks for the information, All.

I just installed this yesterday for the first time.

I keep getting the "script command CBP not found" message after following the instructions to install it.

I'll remove it and keep checking for a update.

Should I continue to use the the updates on Nexus or is there a better location?

Check the 5th comment on the CBP Physics posts on nexus.

It shows how you can manually update CBP using a hex editor.

Only way to get it working so for with 1.10.163

4 hours ago, SilverPerv said:

I’ve also been waiting for CBP physics to update. Not sure if I’m comfortable messing with hex editor though.

7 hours ago, SilverPerv said:

This is crazy

The original CBP code is released under open-source MIT license. 

Now that asshole opparco releases a modification under the restrictive Nexus license - don't upload it anywhere, get my permissions etc. While this is not strictly forbidden by MIT license (Microsoft uses BSD/MIT code in Windows), you still have to include a copy of the MIT license with any derivative product. And in the end taking someone's open-sourced work and republishing it under Nexus license is just against the OSS spirit. It's just disgusting.

25 minutes ago, phillout said:

This is crazy

The original CBP code is released under open-source MIT license. 

Now that asshole opparco releases a modification under the restrictive Nexus license - don't upload it anywhere, get my permissions etc. While this is not strictly forbidden by MIT license (Microsoft uses BSD/MIT code in Windows), you still have to include a copy of the MIT license with any derivative product. And in the end taking someone's open-sourced work and republishing it under Nexus license is just against the OSS spirit. It's just disgusting.

What open source work is this based on then?

I know next to nothing about physics, except for Havok.

And why would microsoft's license apply here?

9 minutes ago, SilverPerv said:

What open source work is this based on then?

I know next to nothing about physics, except for Havok.

And why would microsoft's license apply here?

This is the original CBP license

No, Microsoft license does not apply, what I was saying is that it's not against the law to include MIT-licensed code in a proprietary one.

But basing a work on a MIT-licensed code and releasing it under restrictive proprietary license is something I personally find repulsive. And not including the original license with CBP at all is a clear license violation.

• 2 years later...