Ah OK,, ,,? if it is almost identical,, , may prefer to keep both,  it seems no need to un-pack again.(I suppose so)

so I need not to serch close script, from loose file,, I can see,, the close door. pex in bsa and could confirm it not be overwritten by any other mod.

if it not work for SE well,I may consider again.. thanks ^^

On 9/11/2019 at 8:25 PM, donttouchmethere said:

And a bit more feedback:

> Slavers Retreat is flagged as dungeon and other mods will run events in it according to the flag:

• Dangerous Nights => spawns night events according to location (but in debug Slavers Retreat can be set as player home)
  • Additional Encounters => spawns a lot of creatures (funny it detects every cell door as dungeon entrance, so you get every spawn locked into a cell xD)
  • SLpheromones => spawns creatures according to location

=> okey, guess this aren't mods a professional slaver plays with ?

> The place is great to test DFWS!

=> player advised that use DFWS with Slavers Retreat: don't flag and use furniture that are placed in small rooms, the DFWS NPCs have pathing issues there.

> If the cage on the chain (controlled by lever at wall) gets activated to often in a row = ⚠️ CTD

Need to repeat that tho, happened only once after 5x pulling in quick succession (because I didn't understood -at first- what it is good for ?)

Reveal hidden contents

DFWS players beware, small room can DFWS NPCs get stuck on the way to a furniture.

Also that's the cage that can cause CTD is moved too often -via pull chain- or too fast again, before animation ends

ScreenShot887.jpg.daae220ed768895830d8bd3eec623ab4.jpg

bed time, the unusual way

ScreenShot889.jpg.dd4287118bc9b5dbd27b40385692adf7.jpg

WHAT IS THAT SOUND?

ScreenShot892.jpg.748be29149f19ac0e61c1fb847140d4f.jpg

HELP !

spiders!

IIIIIIIIK!

cut me loose quick!

ScreenShot896.jpg.308399399ae5990daf2fbbd9d416ccc2.jpg

damn followers, cut the wrong rope -.-

ScreenShot901.jpg.ddcf9c0e9b2c8ff917ea3823a11e5355.jpg

stay away from me !

ScreenShot908.jpg.3c55c2c0e94662f6ae678429b868475a.jpg

Bughunters in action!

Spiders in every cell >.<

luckily they got locked in there =D

ScreenShot913.jpg.412e16aee7470fac705303a6c32b3a62.jpg

after a hard nights work:

ScreenShot914.jpg.675d587f98dfb3f4bc4c9419d84cdc72.jpg

EDIT01:

Slavegarden is save from 3rd party dungeon spawns (only SLpheromones doesn't care), but the POP bounty hunter found me there (had killed a slaver and had to hide).

Epic battle ensued in the Slave Garden.

Perfect for hide and seek and multi lvl fights with a beautiful ambience!

Sorry I think I misuse your place a little =D

What I learned:

> NDUNdefeat in a room full with zaz furniture is sexy (+DFWS it becomes even overkill)

> the walls in the slave garden are great for a sniper duel

I didn't have any problem with the cage on the chain. Need to wait the five seconds for the cage raise or lower into the water animation to complete between each pull.

On 10/1/2019 at 5:28 PM, csacskamacska said:

Unfortunately for me, something wrong with SE conversion. It crashes at the beginning ... or doesn't load. :rage: I'm not a programmer ...  :bawling:

If it is not good for author,, delete please,, I just re-pack with check nif optimizer,as BSA, (script, texture, meshes,) and re-save in CK, 

it work without problem. (so if it clash,, it is not matter about my conversion,, maybe your load order or other mode cause problems)

you must need to download SE ZAZ 8 packs. and check it work without problem.. untill install this mod.. if zaz 8 work for you without any problem,

this converted mod should work. 

(some ZAZ body equip,,out fit slider may not wrok to fit your shape , but about BDSM tools which used in this mod  work without problem.. 

SLRetreat0.9.2SE.7z

Then I have some Luxury requests, to enhance this mod (for my taste,,)

1.. I hope to get one more private large room with bed,

this mod already offer some beds in each area.. and the garden place is good.. and I know there is already PC privatre room.

but I hope to play one slave (or follower) which I choosed. and hope to play  in closed room..

I know the cell place seems tower,,, so can you add one more gogeous play bed  room,,(not too large,, but like a evil palace special bed room)

for  one target ?  (change cloth of slave,, and play sex . or train,,there may need one special cage to keep her. 

and may  need only one cage in the bedroom,, (and good bath,, near the bed,, if you can,,)

And I sometimes see, eventhough I choose "use bed"  when start sexlab animation,,this mod offered beds seems excluded,, so they do not play on the bed ,bad choose  dirty matress on the ground, for sex,, I do not know,, why it happen,, is there reason, your mod bed (which often come with  zaz other items too) are not be chosen when start sexlab animation? 

2. Creature training room,, ^^;

I sometimes use hentai creature, summon and train them,, but they often teleport another area..it is not what I expected.

and I can not decide, which slave will be attacked.. (usually they atack npc as they like)

so I hope if there is new jail area,, where many creatures are waling around just to find new sex target ^^; ( not kill slave,, just try to sex with new target,, when 

some NPC are thrown in area,,)

3. Estrus jail cell .  (though it need Estrus too,, )  where,, we set slaves in the room,, Estrus attack slaves.  

• 4 weeks later...

Hello! great mod, only issue I'm having is all the furniture's are using a tilted X-cross animation? 

Anyone know fix's for this? 

Edit: Just to confirm, I have all the dependencies and have run FNIS

Edit 2: Screenshot just to show you what's going on (screenshot below is from Display model 2)

20191104044309_1.jpg

20191104044639_1.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 4/10/2020 at 3:50 PM, terrorofmorrowind said:

Just an fyi I fixed some weird navmeshings in the "dome" and added a few light sources in the garden. Can I post it here? If not I won't ofcourse. Just wanted to make you aware that it exists.

could you elaborate on how you fixed these? or post a link and if the mod author doesnt like it he can have you take it down? Sl retreat is so cool but it is glitchy and i ctd regularly, but i also have 230+ mods running. lol

• 1 month later...

I almost like this mod, but I have a problem with the layout.

You enter the area into a kinda shabby crafting area, then have to transition to another cell for any of the "good stuff."  It seems to me that that transition shouldn't be there at all.  If I had the ability, I'd redesign it as such:

Fast travel marker takes you to the garden.  You can then enter the building, and the interior is just one cell.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I still like this mod location and rooms much, (best is the slave garden for me) at same time, about slaver retreat (dome type interior cell,  which have one pc private room) there seems some nuvi-mesh problem..

My followers can not path through the door and room. the door is not for connect different area, but it is static type door. to enter the room.

and there are too many objects around the area in small circle hall , so NPC (follower) seems not move around well.

I seldom try to edit navi mesh, but for my practice I tried recent days with CK,,, but never success ^^;   Is there any one who can clean up the area navi-mesh, 

and may set marker correctly,  then follower can enter the private PC room well in the Interior cell ? (and move around, when we order follower as relax)

cells.JPG.67b7c260712d08ecfdfe2fc8225a2a36.JPG

retreat.JPG.6a75c001028620bc4e5f6e80ea60b494.JPG

OK I retry again with check tutorials ^^;  now it seems work.  I made it for SE only, so if anyone try to test , free use it please.

(after all I use optimize option of CK, then it seems work (though do not know why my customized version still not forgve follower path through the door..

anyway CK navmesh optimize button seems remove the problem for me)

succeed.JPG.c2a57fec35e44f3dc4093ebad27579f6.JPG

I personally pack as SE bsa, at same time only scirpt soruce was un-packed. (when someone need to customize script,, ) but please use this for test only, as for me it work as same as before. (just edit nav mesh for NPC can pass through to the room)

(About LE version,, sorry at current I do not set up MO for LE,, so can not help at all ...but basically you may only need to optimize nav mesh of this mod (LE).. in CK ,then it should work )

SL Retreat SE.zip

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/10/2021 at 11:11 PM, greenmango12 said:

OK I retry again with check tutorials ^^;  now it seems work.  I made it for SE only, so if anyone try to test , free use it please.

(after all I use optimize option of CK, then it seems work (though do not know why my customized version still not forgve follower path through the door..

anyway CK navmesh optimize button seems remove the problem for me)

succeed.JPG.c2a57fec35e44f3dc4093ebad27579f6.JPG

I personally pack as SE bsa, at same time only scirpt soruce was un-packed. (when someone need to customize script,, ) but please use this for test only, as for me it work as same as before. (just edit nav mesh for NPC can pass through to the room)

(About LE version,, sorry at current I do not set up MO for LE,, so can not help at all ...but basically you may only need to optimize nav mesh of this mod (LE).. in CK ,then it should work )

SL Retreat SE.zip 34.02 MB · 3 downloads

Animations seem to absolutely not work with the 8.0 SE ZAZ pack

3 hours ago, hallo1126 said:

Animations seem to absolutely not work with the 8.0 SE ZAZ pack

Though I not full test each ZAZ tools.  But basically I already see it work.  (I currently use 8.0 plus version)

then as mentioned, there seems case. Actor  posiion not correctly set, but I do not have issue to see animation.

To locate correctly I use ZAZ heleper add on SE .  then I use this custom version to set up correctly.

And I can directly use the helper addon to set NPC in Zaz equip.

If you means, animation not work,, what animation you means, and how you test them?  I suppose you already got problem to use Zaz animation. without this add on (and converted version )

I use ZAZ 8.0 plus SE version.  Then my attached file only change navi mesh of the room to follower come in room.  so If there is missing zaz items, which not start animation unfortunatelly I can not edit them. About SE zaz animation, there is no real author who currently working.  so if you find problems you need to ask about it iin LE topic. (if you need author help, but can not support about SE I think). 

Hello I'm back. Usually when I'm ready with a mod I'm done with it. Thanks for discussing my mod up to now.

The Problems in SE are originally ZAP8+ SE Problems. I have no working SE, but if i read the description right ZAP8+ for SE is a  "simple" port. The so called "pathgrid problems" are collision problems of the smelter and the Forge. When I remove both the problems are gone. I'm thinking about removing them.

At the moment I'm building a new smaller slavegarden based on the Castle Volkiar Garden. I disliked the old one, cause the garden was boring and much to big. So far the new one looks great. I think it will last only  a few weeks until it  will be ready. 

Upgrading will cause some problems, and you will have to leave the garden with all of your slaves, remove the slavecamp of PAHSH, save. install the new version and then reenter the slavegarden.