On 10/21/2021 at 8:58 AM, Harvald said:

Hello I'm back. Usually when I'm ready with a mod I'm done with it. Thanks for discussing my mod up to now.

The Problems in SE are originally ZAP8+ SE Problems. I have no working SE, but if i read the description right ZAP8+ for SE is a  "simple" port. The so called "pathgrid problems" are collision problems of the smelter and the Forge. When I remove both the problems are gone. I'm thinking about removing them.

At the moment I'm building a new smaller slavegarden based on the Castle Volkiar Garden. I disliked the old one, cause the garden was boring and much to big. So far the new one looks great. I think it will last only  a few weeks until it  will be ready. 

Upgrading will cause some problems, and you will have to leave the garden with all of your slaves, remove the slavecamp of PAHSH, save. install the new version and then reenter the slavegarden.   

I'm looking foward to see your new location mod ^^ and Yes I think it might be collision problem.  I check in CK then test path, actually it not show line to enter the room.

I edit navi but as you said, if it caused by collision, it seems better remove those.. or I might need to re-make collision for SE mesh. 

But actually I do not see other problem about se zaz animation .( set in zaz furnitures) then only actor positon, or angle,  may not match well. but it usually happen when I set NPC for any SE  Zaz equipment,,  so it should be collision problem, now I suppose... then I use zaz add on helper,, it basically work... (re-align correctly) . 

As for me,,, this mod is good player secret cottage. I often teleport here,  with a few my follower  and play with..  then I have one small request about your up-date mod,  can you add one normal noble bed (which is not zaz furniture) where PC and follower simply sleep and sex?  because most of zaz bed not used when start sexlab animation,  and recently I use Go to bed mods (pc and npc sleep animation), so soemtimes hope to sleep with follower on noble or double good bed,  in this mod location..

I see some elegant  zaz beds in this mod,, but it may only work for set actor with BDSM pose , but we can not sleep / sex on the bed,, I suppose.. (though there may be way to force to locate / or sleep  on zaz bed)

===

And one more ? if you up-date mod around garden, hope to remain water place, then do not you add some zaz farniture in the water? (not perfect sink but actor may set in zaz farniture in water... partially)  I use declrator helper to locate, so it not actually set... but hope to see some zaz items in water area...and capture slaves in water . (my NPC not align it maybe caused actor height I suppose,, 0.96 etc I set her so)

enb2021_10_23_17_09_52.png.e21e2350d23bb0e62f2c7c0d11051ed1.png

Edited by greenmango12
On 10/23/2021 at 9:13 AM, greenmango12 said:

I'm looking foward to see your new location mod ^^ and Yes I think it might be collision problem.  I check in CK then test path, actually it not show line to enter the room.

I edit navi but as you said, if it caused by collision, it seems better remove those.. or I might need to re-make collision for SE mesh. 

But actually I do not see other problem about se zaz animation .( set in zaz furnitures) then only actor positon, or angle,  may not match well. but it usually happen when I set NPC for any SE  Zaz equipment,,  so it should be collision problem, now I suppose... then I use zaz add on helper,, it basically work... (re-align correctly) . 

As for me,,, this mod is good player secret cottage. I often teleport here,  with a few my follower  and play with..  then I have one small request about your up-date mod,  can you add one normal noble bed (which is not zaz furniture) where PC and follower simply sleep and sex?  because most of zaz bed not used when start sexlab animation,  and recently I use Go to bed mods (pc and npc sleep animation), so soemtimes hope to sleep with follower on noble or double good bed,  in this mod location..

I see some elegant  zaz beds in this mod,, but it may only work for set actor with BDSM pose , but we can not sleep / sex on the bed,, I suppose.. (though there may be way to force to locate / or sleep  on zaz bed)

Ok, I use the ZAP 8+ BDSN bed, looks fine but is for real sleeping only. The Garden lworks fine but the secret player home is not working at ehe moment. Te remake of the pathgrids made it more worse than before.

So here some appetizer  pictures from the garden.

Spoiler

1742448242_TESV2021-10-2419-33-35-743.thumb.jpg.d7c922f405e52a5991d9ebcbec53afa2.jpg

1706693431_TESV2021-10-2419-26-34-185.thumb.jpg.dd77d80a0775cfa03fa66614a69e3db3.jpg1595877305_TESV2021-10-2419-27-38-874.thumb.jpg.ced040e3782d9b0e1d2df30151d251ed.jpg985862805_TESV2021-10-2419-24-22-178.thumb.jpg.0afc84cb16d2c0003db987bcd5d7c28b.jpg492270921_TESV2021-10-2419-34-29-834.thumb.jpg.22c1dbe2aff3fc9b64a39dfce07c15c7.jpg

I really think nicely you locate ZAZ assets in pools and gardens ^^   though to  Set NPC for X cross in pool need to escote her step by step ^^;  (sometimes she can not walk in pool well)  but seems basically work well. 

test.jpg.ec64e546dbeccc9dd8a1fc72a5a10bd5.jpg

I hope to see, if you will make new or change this mod as future update,  more zaz items variation in water is good.....  There are a few mod which can start animation with the zaz items, so I suppose if you set pillory as same as this (and may need another water place) ?  in half water,,  I can start sex in water for captured NPC ..!?

And new version actually correct navi mesh for the secret player room (slaver retreat) work for me (now NPC smooth follow the room)

At same time do you change light source around the room? (maybe I recently change weather or light mod, so it may effect)

but somehow now it becom more dark before... but do not request it. (without others request to light up more)  maybe I can tweak inner lighting with ENB  I suppose..

To up-date safe, I move all slave NPC to other place,,and remove my set teleporter item,  then make clean save, and remove some script references and  instances with Falrim tools. (usuall way), it seems work without problem... (I just go the place from map so do not know ,if there is quest or not   I now need to bring slavers back ^^;

Edited by greenmango12
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone please tell me where this is located in the world? I am about to try it in my game and if it crashes and I check back here and see that someone has said it is located in a spot that one of my other player home mods already is located at, Then I will know why it crashed, (I unfortunately am not willing to wait for a reply so I am just going to go for it and see what happens. This post is so that if it crashes, I can come back here later and hopefully find clues about why the crash happened) ( I am playing normal Skyrim, Not the Special Edition)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Potential different location choice for entrance? It would make sense to me that this location would be situated near the mountains in the east of riften as it's close to morrowind where there was lorewise slavery. Or maybe you put it in the current location so that it doesn't conflict with othert mods perhaps?

edit: You know what. If I have a lot of time on my hands again I kind of want to make my own "build your own slavery home" mod or something along those lines. Even if it's not detailed I want to make the entrance look "ruined" at first and upon "buying the house" the rubble will be cleared and fully functioning. Not sure how hard that is to accomplish though.

Edited by terrorofmorrowind
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/15/2022 at 6:50 AM, DonQuiWho said:

Really nice place

But are Bandits really meant to spawn in the garden?  It sort of destroys the peace and tranquility ... LOL

Is it treated as if 'Wilderness'. or 'Dungeon' and if so, is there any way to change that, pls?

I second that...

• 1 year later...

Missing cages and there are floating tables and rugs? I must be doing something wrong? Any idea of what?

Pretty confused on what to install and what load order. The SLRetreat0.9.2.7z, SLRetread0.9.2 upgrade_esp only.7z but I'm pretty sure I need the [SE]retread2.0.7z -> this file shows up as "[se" when installed with MO2 btw.

Installed the SLRetread before the {SE (retreat? was that supposed to be the name?) and enabled them in that order in mo2. Also tried installing the SLRetreat but get CTDT when I do. All these are high in load order so I know they aren't being overwritten

I have ZaZ Animation Pack - Tara's Edition V.8.0 installed and all DLC and running Skyrim SE. If you need me to do something let me know!

In the first pic I believe there are missing cages and in the second you can see that there is floating furniture.

Thanks BTW

SE-retreat.png

SE - retreat floating.png