1 hour ago, Harvald said:

I think your Skyrim is too heavy modded. Tere is a lot of furniture in the mod more than 60 Furniture markers (some you don't see for sandboxing). I'm trying something but it is not working right. Try if this esp is stopping your CDT. It is not working perfect. when you walk the staircase you might not be able to see everyting, but it ist there. The gates don't work properly. SLRetread.esp

Thank you.

A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.

Took me forever to reach it thx to monoman1's SLS.

But the torture was totally worth it.

You learned a lot from slavemarket.

I don't know what to say, it's the best slaver home out there.

Also great to test DFWS ^^

Those idles right before the throne =D

The ambient is perfect, also the location.

A corner in SKyrim I have rarely visited.

Don't think I can catch the ambient with pictures

(oops I thought I had made more, just needed to drop out of Skyrim to give feedback eminently.)

There are zaz furniture I didn't even know of.

Need to install PAHE again ASAP!

Spoiler

We must be close.

Another surprise with all those new mods installed.

511630177_enb2019_09_1123_04_39_52.jpg.7d801b8042c709f643cf5032fabb178c.jpg

Searching the wilds

1251116341_enb2019_09_1123_03_38_05.jpg.91e10c512a9515fbb0f73d68b7031803.jpg

At last! We arrived =D

ScreenShot873.jpg.586b83d0116a526242c3550f144e92ad.jpg

Creepy inside:

ScreenShot877.jpg.64608d0c92b534ec464e497bc6227c37.jpg

ScreenShot878.jpg.cc2463d1d206adeaf609498a58627ed0.jpg

This can't be true:

ScreenShot880.jpg.56a2d94257ddd71b3643bc5e08e957fd.jpg

Stunned:

ScreenShot881.jpg.fbeadb8c5932e68b02e564836b240971.jpg

Guess we need a place to wash off the excitement traces:

ScreenShot879.jpg.8ca34ef5f391c5858a8d0f52b955fd4c.jpg

And a bit more feedback:

> Slavers Retreat is flagged as dungeon and other mods will run events in it according to the flag:

• Dangerous Nights => spawns night events according to location (but in debug Slavers Retreat can be set as player home)
  • Additional Encounters => spawns a lot of creatures (funny it detects every cell door as dungeon entrance, so you get every spawn locked into a cell xD)
  • SLpheromones => spawns creatures according to location

=> okey, guess this aren't mods a professional slaver plays with ?

> The place is great to test DFWS!

=> player advised that use DFWS with Slavers Retreat: don't flag and use furniture that are placed in small rooms, the DFWS NPCs have pathing issues there.

> If the cage on the chain (controlled by lever at wall) gets activated to often in a row = ⚠️ CTD

Need to repeat that tho, happened only once after 5x pulling in quick succession (because I didn't understood -at first- what it is good for ?)

Spoiler

DFWS players beware, small room can DFWS NPCs get stuck on the way to a furniture.

Also that's the cage that can cause CTD is moved too often -via pull chain- or too fast again, before animation ends

ScreenShot887.jpg.daae220ed768895830d8bd3eec623ab4.jpg

bed time, the unusual way

ScreenShot889.jpg.dd4287118bc9b5dbd27b40385692adf7.jpg

WHAT IS THAT SOUND?

ScreenShot892.jpg.748be29149f19ac0e61c1fb847140d4f.jpg

HELP !

spiders!

IIIIIIIIK!

cut me loose quick!

ScreenShot896.jpg.308399399ae5990daf2fbbd9d416ccc2.jpg

damn followers, cut the wrong rope -.-

ScreenShot901.jpg.ddcf9c0e9b2c8ff917ea3823a11e5355.jpg

stay away from me !

ScreenShot908.jpg.3c55c2c0e94662f6ae678429b868475a.jpg

Bughunters in action!

Spiders in every cell >.<

luckily they got locked in there =D

ScreenShot913.jpg.412e16aee7470fac705303a6c32b3a62.jpg

after a hard nights work:

ScreenShot914.jpg.675d587f98dfb3f4bc4c9419d84cdc72.jpg

EDIT01:

Slavegarden is save from 3rd party dungeon spawns (only SLpheromones doesn't care), but the POP bounty hunter found me there (had killed a slaver and had to hide).

Epic battle ensued in the Slave Garden.

Perfect for hide and seek and multi lvl fights with a beautiful ambience!

Sorry I think I misuse your place a little =D

What I learned:

> NDUNdefeat in a room full with zaz furniture is sexy (+DFWS it becomes even overkill)

> the walls in the slave garden are great for a sniper duel

I love your ideas. But there is one thing that won't work: my abilitys or should I say disabilitys.

I can create anything, any house any landscape you like, but I' no scripter, no quester and  my packages arn't that good. Formaly ,when I was a modder in the background for others, I build the stages and they told the story. If you played "oblivion mods" I'm shure you already walked through my creations. Now I have to learn how to do it and it is hard.

At the moment I'm working on an idea to increase performance in "slaves hall" (the dungeon part) by splitting it up, without splitting it up. Half the devices rendered, half the animation playing brings nearly double the perfomance. The other point are indeed the navmeshes. It is boring work, but the NPC will get in better use of the ZAP furnitures.

And still fixing some remaining bugs. One bug, maybe only I have it, cause nobody ever mentioned it, is in the garden area. On one point the NPC do not follow. They run another way and I can't find the reason why.

One other issue I noticed. The PAHE Slave Tracker doesn't indicate Slaves are in the house on the main map as with other locations. It does indicate the slave when inside Slaver's Retreat.  UPDATE: The above is only true when all of the slaves are in the lowest section the Slave Garden. If even one slave is on the first or second floor, then the Slave Tracker will indicate on the main map that there are slaves in here.

PS: I have encounter follower issue like them not following when they should in the garden area, but didn't think much of it. Followers does always follow when asked. This occur in locations all over, and I never gave it much thought. Just think a different way to get them to follow.

On 9/12/2019 at 4:42 PM, Harvald said:

I love your ideas. But there is one thing that won't work: my abilitys or should I say disabilitys.

Was that directed at my post?

All you see in the screenshots was triggered by LL mods that already exist.

After testing and testing and testing they work now rather well together and tell their own story.

I "just" (= MCM settings set right, LO sorted, requirements installed, patches found, and known conflicts reduced) needed to press "print" and hope nothing bugs out behind repair (looking at you DFWS) ^^

Your creation gives those mods a great play field to go crazy. ?

16 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

Was that directed at my post?

All you see in the screenshots was triggered by LL mods that already exist.

After testing and testing and testing they work now rather well together and tell their own story.

I "just" (= MCM settings set right, LO sorted, requirements installed, patches found, and known conflicts reduced) needed to press "print" and hope nothing bugs out behind repair (looking at you DFWS) ^^

Your creation gives those mods a great play field to go crazy. ?

no, or not only. there are more requests to make a quest to get the home or and some NPC to create a more lively atmosphere. But that is hard to do for me and it will take some time to understand how to do it, cause there was no need to do it before.. For you and some others I improved Slavemarket so now you can test it out.

4 hours ago, Harvald said:

no, or not only. there are more requests to make a quest to get the home or and some NPC to create a more lively atmosphere. But that is hard to do for me and it will take some time to understand how to do it, cause there was no need to do it before.. For you and some others I improved Slavemarket so now you can test it out.

Players could bring their own NPCs with them:

> MME (?)

> PAHE

> Immersive Wenches (dialog: "work here") or rescue wenches

> MHiYH2 (!)

> Manipulator

> follower mods (NFF base, make everyone a follower)

> SBC

> RDO (make everyone a follower)

(> Outfit managers)

?‍♂️

To the Slavemarket!

and with Frostfall and SLS installed (and some more spawns in the wilds) it already hard enough to reach that place ;D

On 8/19/2019 at 4:38 PM, Harvald said:

just drag and drop esp and bsa to your Skyrim Data folder and aktivate the esp. Load order problems, none (cause most is vanilla).

I'm brand-new to LL. I have a lot of mods installed from the Nexus using MO2. Is it possible to install this mod via MO2? 

3 hours ago, sorrybro said:

I'm brand-new to LL. I have a lot of mods installed from the Nexus using MO2. Is it possible to install this mod via MO2? 

yes, just use the 'install from archive' option 2nd from the left on top, and select the zip file from this mod.  You can do the same for mods you have to download manually from Nexus, or anywhere else.

im having an issue with this mod and pahe if i place a permanant slave camp token in the slavgarden area the slaves are only using a small part of the area same if i place token near the cell area in slave garden they will only stay there if i ty add a slave to  camp just outside the cells gated area in garden it wont add them its like it classing it as a difrent game location?

Outstanding mod. I am using it with pahe home sweet home. One thing I have never been able to figure out with the home sweet home mod is how to get slaves to stay in each of the separate cells. Your mod has so many great small cells to keeps slaves in. Unfortunately, all of my slaves choose to stay close to where the token was placed. I place cell markers all over the place none of the slaves will go there. This is not an issue with your mod. It is most likely a Home Sweet Home user error on my part. I wish I knew what I am doing wrong. All slaves have over 80 submission, but I don't get the dialogue option to put them in another cell.  

Ok I finally figured it out. Apparently with Home Sweet Home you get some nice options with your indoor slave camps that you don't get with outdoor ones. The "attend me slave" dialogue is only an option when using a house cell token, not a permanent slave camp token. So the indoor area of slavers retreat can be made into a nice prison, assigning a cell to each slave. In the slave garden you cant do it because the garden is considered "outdoors" . . . so the best I can do in the garden is tell each slave to "wait here" inside each cage, or use bondage on them once I have them positioned inside. This is unfortunate, as there are so many more beds in the garden, and I like each npc having her own bed that she goes back to. Is there any way to turn the garden into an indoor cell so that we can use the house tokens there instead of the permanent camp tokens? 

18 hours ago, TheOrdinator said:

Would converting this to SE even be possible with the mod converter? I noticed This mod requires ZaZ 8.0 Tara's Edition and there doesn't seem to be a Tara's Edition for Skyrim SE...unless it's the same as the normal ZaZ 8.0

if you read the post by pfify 

you will see its taras edition

I could easy up-date this mod to SE,,

Though usually I did not,, just to remember up-date process , I use CK too. then  re-packaged as bsa (just use nif optimizer, and check texture,, and I suppose all script may work (they are not SKSE etc))    and save exp in CK.

But one thing I hope to ask author, your  bsa include scripts, and it seems be overwriten

with Pfiffy converted Zaz 8.0 + CBBE HDT SE rev2

(it is what ianiak link above.. Kindly Pififfy offer, 2 versions, but  you need to choose 8.0 version I suppose so, and I am CBBE HDT user, then pick up this version)

eg zazteleporterscript.pex  zazgibbetliftscript.pex etc etc. are overwritten by zaz original mod scirpts. 

, Do I need to this mod overwrite Pfiffy one? (so I may un-pack again , and set them as loose, then force it overwrite piffy offered ones,

or  it is just a same scripts you pakcaged?

I think this is my favorite player "home" mode i have seen so far :)

Hmm well i just unpacked bsa converted/optimized meshes with nifoptimizer re7zipped tossed into modmanager and voila runs fine in my Skyrim SE.

Only problem i have is tooo many NPC's  (with HDT-SMP sutff)so my poor FX-8350 Farts out in there lol(but upgrade on is way)

Yes I could just keep script files  as loose files (most of case, I prefer so)   but after all it include same name  script files as zaz offered. 

If this mod did not edt original zaz scripts,, it not matter.

( After all zaz offered scripts overwrite this mod offered ones in bsa.  )

but if we need to use  mod packed scripts files (this mod offered)  and Harvald suppose so,, we may need to remove or hide zaz offered ones... 

or we need to un-pack, and force them overwrite zaz original scripts.  it should be same about LE version. 

anyway I expect this mod becom my new hidden palace, so just to confirm untill I play .^^

because I sometimes, see same name scripts in bsa  (but editted or different version )  cause issue .

You can delete nearly every script in the mod after unpacking.

They are 100% identical to master:  ZAZ 8+. They came to the mod because of retexturing work and renaming the retextured ZAZ meshes. These scripts are basicly useless, cause if the would not exist, Skyrim would take the bacic scripts from ZAP8+. Being compressed in a BSA the loose files from ZAP will be prefered. so delete them after unpacking the BSA.

The only unique script is named "close doors".