Slavers Retreat

View File

Slaver's Retreat

You do not like to pay taxes on your slavetrading busyness?

You need a housespace for slavetrainig with a great amount of torture devices?

You want to have a cosy place to mess around with your slaves?

You need a secure outdoor camp?

Go to slavers retreat. A map marker is open from the beginning so you can fasttravel there without problems. A small poor house, so nobody will believe your big in the business. But walk throug the door and you will see.

(Optimized for use with "pahe home sweet home".  Just remove the cage.)

Installation

Easy just drag and drop esp and bsa to your Skyrim Data folder and aktivate the esp. Load order problems, none (cause most is vanilla).

Requirements

Skyrim with all DLC 

ZaZ Animation Pack - Tara's Edition V.8.0 plus*

Credits

LorSakyamuni

Stroti 

Vurt

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/19/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    ZaZ Animation Pack - Tara's Edition V.8.0 plus*
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Yes

1 hour ago, YourFriendlyDragonborn said:

loved the concept. but the gate from garden of slaves to hall of slaves is not working. gate from hall to garden is working though.

also i suggest to add some npc preferably the copy of npcs from bijin series so that the place looks populated and we can enslave them.  

I'll do an upgrade toworrow. Don't know what the problem is. T.ara already told me so, before I published the mod. The door worked for me from the backside.. I turned it 180° and now it is not working either.  i Think I have to cange the whole construction of the door.

I ran into this surprise. Didn't know my pc could walk on water. It seems to be a large square area. You can swim on the edges and under the square but you trapped below water. Beautiful house and all the nice toy to try out. When you get the door working of course. Oh and I did notice the right main entrance door seems to have the wall behind it clipping through on the right edge. Fantastic work so far.

20190819213916_1.jpg

Sorry, no new version today.

I can't find the problem. :dissapointed_relieved:The door is always working from the backside, but not from  the front. I have to find a other solution.

18 hours ago, blakmagix said:

I like the home design, but I also really want to know those outfits in your pictures.

You should look at the arcitecture not at the girls.:mrgreen: The girls wear private mashup. The white outfit is a version of Dint999 Valkyrie olympia. 

I added a alpha channel to the mesh to get some transparancy. 

The blue outfit is H2135 Fantasy Series 2 https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2018/07/h2135s-fantasy-series2-cbbecbs.html and the White top is a retecture of DAZ Bikini Collection2 https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2017/09/daz-bikini-collection-2-unp.html with the textures of Dint Valkyrie and adding a Alpha channel for traspanancy. Alpha(0,75)

The brown outfit in the last picture is H2135 Fantasy series 4 https://eskrimmods.blogspot.com/2019/01/h2135s-fantasy-series4-cbbecbs.html UUNP verion from here https://drive.google.com/file/d/18L1rkYl1yPJtcrWCuSA1l_-1UjemYhwM/view

16 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

I ran into this surprise. Didn't know my pc could walk on water. It seems to be a large square area. You can swim on the edges and under the square but you trapped below water. Beautiful house and all the nice toy to try out. When you get the door working of course. Oh and I did notice the right main entrance door seems to have the wall behind it clipping through on the right edge. Fantastic work so far.

Found the problem. It's T.ara's mesh.:rage: "Fantasy Jail" that has a huge undergrund collision covering half the pond. i had to delete it. but he is a nice guy :innocent: and helped me at once:thumbsup:.

12 hours ago, ватман said:

Как заставить нпс взаимодействовать?

12 hours ago, ватман said:

НПС не реагирует на пыточные предметы.Как это взаимодействует?

Извините, мой русский больше не хорош. Вы должны отдать приказ Фоллверну: «Вы должны что-то сделать для меня» и указать на «мебель».

6 hours ago, Thornagar said:

any player slavery option to this or a mod that fits?

This is just a simple house mod. If you like it for your player slavery, take it. The only point for pahe is: If you place the "permanent slavecamp marker"  just behind the gate to slave quarters the campslaves have access to the cages and the torture devices and will use it. If you place a "House marker" in the trainig area (hall of slaves) the houseslaves will use all devices.

tesv-2018-05-15-19-32-09-524-jpg.18063

On 8/21/2019 at 7:06 PM, jigwigigx said:

Can't find the place or any map marker. Not sure it loaded. I have all the requirements is a new game required?

This map shows whers to seek for Slavers retreat. Einsiedelei of my german friend was the basic of the mod.

Even if you don't have all requirements the mod will start. You only will get Markers for missing meshes.

The rocks over the front entrance seem to have one side texture or something. Viewed from the left they are solid, but from the right you see below. PS: Could you change the timer on the wooden cage doors closing in the slave garden? They don't stay open long enough for the slave to walk into the cage. Maybe another five seconds before the cage door closes?  Thank You for all your hard work on this mod. Its a perfect home to keep some of my slaves in. My other house is starting to get crowded.

20190822151737_1.jpg.197cca76bf6d08d925e586aace8ca25a.jpg20190822151721_1.jpg.1bb432b3f09c1e170b8fea24470a24ea.jpg

A couple of requests. The cobble stone surface in the Slavegarden looks great but curious if you might be able to change that stone to a flatter surface? Reason being during missionary animations the female is clipped completely into the stone surface so you just see arms and legs flail out of stone surface.

Curious if you might be able to add a new spot maybe in the garden area by the pond, with about three sets of the Dwemer Bound and Non-Bound Milking machines ? I have not been able to find a house with Milking machines installed. MME has the link to the dungeon that has Milking machines in it but the texture resolution of that house is too high. I can't fit more than four NPC's in that place before the game CTD. I have had 20 slaves in here with no issues. This spot might work for the Milking Machines? Just a thought.20190827115125_1.jpg.21801bd17b69e9d2d254269a5c9641e4.jpg

PS: On the door closing timer, eight seconds should do ok. The current five second close time shuts the door in the slaves face just as they are about to step over the threshold.

Found a minor overlap of a couple fur floor pelts on the second floor across from stairs. The Brown and Tan pelts are overlapping each other and fight over who's on top.

20190827103013_1.jpg.0089f769d5a8c27387f9f642171d4297.jpg

On 8/23/2019 at 4:11 AM, Stryker1177 said:

The rocks over the front entrance seem to have one side texture or something. Viewed from the left they are solid, but from the right you see below. PS: Could you change the timer on the wooden cage doors closing in the slave garden? They don't stay open long enough for the slave to walk into the cage. Maybe another five seconds before the cage door closes?  Thank You for all your hard work on this mod. Its a perfect home to keep some of my slaves in. My other house is starting to get crowded.

Will be cleaned in the next version. Found some additional bugs myself

3 hours ago, Stryker1177 said:

A couple of requests. The cobble stone surface in the Slavegarden looks great but curious if you might be able to change that stone to a flatter surface? Reason being during missionary animations the female is clipped completely into the stone surface so you just see arms and legs flail out of stone surface.

Curious if you might be able to add a new spot maybe in the garden area by the pond, with about three sets of the Dwemer Bound and Non-Bound Milking machines ? I have not been able to find a house with Milking machines installed. MME has the link to the dungeon that has Milking machines in it but the texture resolution of that house is too high. I can't fit more than four NPC's in that place before the game CTD. I have had 20 slaves in here with no issues. This spot might work for the Milking Machines? Just a thought. 

PS: On the door closing timer, eight seconds should do ok. The current five second close time shuts the door in the slaves face just as they are about to step over the threshold.

Found a minor overlap of a couple fur floor pelts on the second floor across from stairs. The Brown and Tan pelts are overlapping each other and fight over who's on top.

I tried to make this mod extremly performancefriendly cause with my last mod Slavemarket I had many performaceproblems. (new performacefriendly Version is on the way). For that I used vanilla assest whenever I could get them. Most you se is original skyrim. I'll try out, if my slavegarden assest will give a better result.

milking mashines are possible, but(!) only the ones of T.aras Pack. Dwemer milking mashins are not working.  I'll think about it. Perhaps in the middle of the lawn.

I know  about the door problem. Its because I use an other door mesh generally and there is an animation (opening locks) running during that time. 

4 hours ago, Harvald said:

Will be cleaned in the next version. Found some additional bugs myself

I tried to make this mod extremly performancefriendly cause with my last mod Slavemarket I had many performaceproblems. (new performacefriendly Version is on the way). For that I used vanilla assest whenever I could get them. Most you se is original skyrim. I'll try out, if my slavegarden assest will give a better result.

milking mashines are possible, but(!) only the ones of T.aras Pack. Dwemer milking mashins are not working.  I'll think about it. Perhaps in the middle of the lawn.

I know  about the door problem. Its because I use an other door mesh generally and there is an animation (opening locks) running during that time. 

Those Milk Machine are fine. This mod has been work fine for me. No performance issues. I will wait to try the Slave Market then. I was looking over it today.

Found a couple other things. Not sure if your aware of these or not. These Pillories don't seem to be functional. There is no option to use them when approached. 20190829073448_1.jpg.78f3d40f180494eb3eaab625fd910507.jpg

This Bitch Lesson 01 should be facing the other direction shouldn't it? Be more to see from the Throne that way.  20190829073508_1.jpg.5fc8c6661845f68c9cc481eab2e6b7a1.jpg

There is seam in the carpet as well.

20190829075354_1.jpg.bd74a147cc466a16a236772c0b64228d.jpg

These spots the stone are clipping, almost like there an overlap.

2 hours ago, afshin76 said:

Hi your mod is amazing but unfortunately I'm getting ctd when I'm in Slavers hall. I only have one slave.

Can you tell me more. When does it happen. Im modding for myself and I have 11 PAHE home seweet home slaves in Slavers hall and  come with about 5 slaves of Paradies halls, but never had a CDT.  Are you shure you use

cause the rest ist Vanilla in Slavers hall. No scripts exept a very easy one that closes the doors. That works in more than one of my mods and also in slavers retreat without causing problems.

11 minutes ago, Harvald said:

Can you tell me more. When does it happen. Im modding for myself and I have 11 PAHE home seweet home slaves in Slavers hall and  come with about 5 slaves of Paradies halls, but never had a CDT.  Are you shure you use

cause the rest ist Vanilla in Slavers hall. No scripts exept a very easy one that closes the doors. That works in more than one of my mods and also in slavers retreat without causing problems.

Yes I have zaz v8. It is kinda random. I have over 600 mods, I get crashed about once every 5 hours. But when I am in Slavers hall it is once every half hour. I'm not doing anything specific tho. It is very random. 

I am using Mod Organizer and on the left side your mod is at the bottom overwriting others. 

On 8/31/2019 at 6:14 PM, Harvald said:

I noticed the crashes happen when I'm using zaz furnitures. I have the mod above and let your mod overwrite it. 

But some specific furniture have this problem whenever I use them the animation goes on for a second or two and then ctd.

12 hours ago, afshin76 said:

I noticed the crashes happen when I'm using zaz furnitures. I have the mod above and let your mod overwrite it. 

But some specific furniture have this problem whenever I use them the animation goes on for a second or two and then ctd.

I think your Skyrim is too heavy modded. Tere is a lot of furniture in the mod more than 60 Furniture markers (some you don't see for sandboxing). I'm trying something but it is not working right. Try if this esp is stopping your CDT. It is not working perfect. when you walk the staircase you might not be able to see everyting, but it ist there. The gates don't work properly. SLRetread.esp