SexLab Fuck 'Em Up SE

SexLab Fuck 'Em Up SE

View File

SexLab Fuck 'Em Up SE

I did NOT create this mod. That honor belongs to the Talented Guffel

I only converted it for Skyrim Special Edition, and have shared it with you with their permission.

If you enjoy this mod, click on the link and give Guffel some love, and check out their other mods!

OPTIONAL v1.2 - Tweaked by Garkin  May have some bugs, not fully tested. Leave bug reports/issues comments in support thread, and tag Garkin.

The following copied from the original LE page:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

As my Christmas gift for you all, I present you:

SexLab Fuck 'em Up !!!

or in short: deal damage by sex!

This is a fun mod I made out of a whim and I have no intention to further expand it.

The story behind this mod:

When playing Skyrim with some SexLab mods I usually play a weak-ish female character, but not as a whore or bitch. Rather as a weak but strong willed and idealistic person who then is eventually abused or taken advantage of (Submit, SD+, Dangerously Nude, DN,... you know what I mean). But this image was always troubled by the fact, that when doing any quests, you must slay your way through bandit camps and draugr crypts, which doesn't let my char seem weak anymore.

Then I remembered a hentai I watched once. It was a short clip and I don't know the name or the context around it. It was about a heroine who was bravely attacking some monsters. But she was completely helpless and only got disarmed and raped by everything right at the beginning. Then, everyone who cum on or in her turned to stone on broke into pieces. And the idea for this mod was born!

After I realized how easily it could be done I just couldn't resist and sat down yesterday to make this mod :D

What this mod does:

The player gets two spells: Perverted Infiltration and Sexual Revenge (the names don't really matter, I just didn't want to call them Spell 1 and 2 :P )

Perverted Infiltration:

This spell is basically a stronger version of the vanilla Harmony spell. It calms every enemy up to level 100 in large area for 10 minutes and give the player the Perverted Infiltration effect. For as long as this spell is active, every time the player has sex everyone involved gets a damage over time spell (the same as lingering health damage poison) at the final stage of the animation. The strength of the spell depends on the Sex Lab Proficiency of the respecting kind of the animation (Oral, Vaginal, Anal).* The Sex Lab Proficiency has 9 steps and the damage spell get stronger accordingly. So you get better in fucking everyone to death over time :shy: .

Additionally for the duration of the spell three dialogue options are available: Active, Passive and Submissive*. They all practically do the same and let you trigger an oral, vaginal or anal animation with every human. The Active option result in consensual and the Submissive in aggressive animations. The Passive one will choose randomly. Creatures aren't included, but it doesn't matter how the sex is triggered to deal the damage.

You can either approach a bandit camp and offer your body and let them pay for their urge one after another or you can submit without knowing about your secret power (or just pretend to) ;)

The gender doesn't matter, you can also walk around as Mr. Big Dick Dovahkiin and fuck all these bandits in the ass :cool:

Btw: I haven't tested Dragons, that could be interesting^^

Sexual Revenge:

This spell gives (and removes) the player a constant ability of the same name. It doesn't enable the dialogue. But when the player is raped with the ability active all aggressors get the damage over time spell like above, at doubled cost*.

Sexergy: (I'm really proud of this word :blush: )

Every time someone gets damage it costs 10 points of Sexergy. Any Sexual Revenge cost 20*. To recover Sexergy you must have consensual sex without the Perverted Infiltration spell active. By default it give 30 points back.* The maximum Sexergy depends on the Sex Lab Proficiency of all three kinds, starting by 60 (I'll add the full table later). You can see your current Sexergy in the MCM.

The MCM:

* The damage Spell can be chosen freely if you want to just fuck everyone to death.

* All three dialogue options can be toggled off, so you only see the one you like and want to use.

* The doubled cost for the Sexual Revenge can be turned of so it costs only 10.

* The Sexergy multiplier can be changed from 1 to 10. (Default: 3)

* The Sexergy can be turned off completely so you can just fuck up everyone with no holding back

Requirements:

• SexLab Framework SE
  • Fus-Ro-Do(h) SE

Installation:

Use Mod Organizer or Nexus Mod Manager

For manual: Unpack the archive and drop it into your Skyrim/Data folder.

Credits:

Ashal for SexLab Framework

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/18/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework SE, Fuz Ro D-Oh SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

• 5 months later...
23 hours ago, Kuriotate said:

For some reason the perverted infiltration spell doesn't do anything, have I missed something?

I'm not 100% sure. Do me a favor, try installing the LE version instead, and let me know if it works. That way I can see if something got messed up in converting the ESP to Form 44

9 hours ago, Kuriotate said:

Ok that's weird, I tried the LE version but the spell didn't do anything either, so I tried to re-convert the mod but still the same outcome

Since you're the first person to report this issue after the mod being up for 6 months almost, I assume it's either a load order or conflict issue. But it's not beyond the realm of possibility that it's an issue with the mod it's self, but since there's so few moving arts to this mod, I'm not even sure where to begin to look. Maybe the original author might have some insight?

Here's the load order used for the test, if that's of any help

Spoiler

*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*SexLab.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*SexLabFuck'EmUp.esp
*CBBE.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

8 hours ago, Kuriotate said:

Here's the load order used for the test, if that's of any help

Hide contents

*Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
*SexLab.esm
*SkyUI_SE.esp
*SexLabFuck'EmUp.esp
*CBBE.esp
*RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
*Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
*SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
*Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

You're missing dependencies for those mods, you need Racmenu for Shlongs

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

EDIT 2 (SOLVED-ish): So I think I figured out what's going on. I see the conditionals for the Magic Effects of Perverted Infiltration in xEdit, and assume it's basically (The Sexergy pool is disabled) OR (Sexergy pool is enabled AND its value is greater than or equal to 10). But if you disable the Sexergy pool, the spell will not have any effect on NPCs if you're at 0 Sexergy. So you have to enable it, get the value to 10 or higher, then disable it. I was confused because it seems like it should just work if Sexergy is disabled, which is how I was testing it to begin with (faster than raising the energy level then running off to test effects). So maybe disabling it isn't setting the necessary value to 0? I see it's 1 by default, so that's all I can come up with.

=============================================================================================

I'm having the same issue Noblesy has/had. Perverted Infiltration does nothing. The spell casts quite quickly compared to Harmony, and I did test that spell out and it works as intended. I'm using the YY Anim magic animations replacer. When the cast finishes there's just a light green 'poof' when the spell goes off. Unlike Harmony which has a big radial explosion.

My load order is pretty massive. Dark Lady Lexy's LotD setup, with other things tacked on at the end. I've been testing and patching for a few weeks and everything else seems to be playing nice. Any thoughts on what could cause a conflict with this? Not speaking of a specific mod but more an underlying cause that might point me in the right direction to troubleshoot more. I've dug through each entry but am not really seeing anything obvious that would stop this from working, unless it could be another script causing issues (and my knowledge in that department is very limited, for now). Thanks in advance.

EDIT 1: After testing it looks like calming Illusion spells have the same intended effect as Perverted Infiltration, once calmed I can initiate dialogue (though for a much lower period of time, obviously). Still not sure why that spell is doing nothing, should it have a noticeable on-screen effect similar to Harmony?

• 3 months later...

It didn't seem to be working for me, but I tracked the problem down to the fact that I wasn't marked as the victim in Sexlab; it was just returning null when the victim was requested in the FuckEmUp event handler. SLFTU relies on the Sexlab victim identity to decide when to apply the damage effect, so it was never being applied.

Fixed for myself by replacing:

If victim == Game.getPlayer() && Game.getPlayer().HasMagicEffect(SLFTU_SRA) == true

with:

If actorList.find(Game.getPlayer()) >= 0 && Game.getPlayer().HasMagicEffect(SLFTU_SRA) == true

in slftu_main.psc and recompiling. That does change the criterion for applying the effect though. This way, any sex you participate in counts.

A more correct solution is probably to go through all of the dialog options to make sure they correctly set the third parameter of StartSex (the victim) to Game.getPlayer()

On 4/20/2020 at 7:02 PM, HalcyonAndOn said:

EDIT 2 (SOLVED-ish): So I think I figured out what's going on. I see the conditionals for the Magic Effects of Perverted Infiltration in xEdit, and assume it's basically (The Sexergy pool is disabled) OR (Sexergy pool is enabled AND its value is greater than or equal to 10). But if you disable the Sexergy pool, the spell will not have any effect on NPCs if you're at 0 Sexergy. So you have to enable it, get the value to 10 or higher, then disable it. I was confused because it seems like it should just work if Sexergy is disabled, which is how I was testing it to begin with (faster than raising the energy level then running off to test effects). So maybe disabling it isn't setting the necessary value to 0? I see it's 1 by default, so that's all I can come up with.

=============================================================================================

I'm having the same issue Noblesy has/had. Perverted Infiltration does nothing. The spell casts quite quickly compared to Harmony, and I did test that spell out and it works as intended. I'm using the YY Anim magic animations replacer. When the cast finishes there's just a light green 'poof' when the spell goes off. Unlike Harmony which has a big radial explosion.

My load order is pretty massive. Dark Lady Lexy's LotD setup, with other things tacked on at the end. I've been testing and patching for a few weeks and everything else seems to be playing nice. Any thoughts on what could cause a conflict with this? Not speaking of a specific mod but more an underlying cause that might point me in the right direction to troubleshoot more. I've dug through each entry but am not really seeing anything obvious that would stop this from working, unless it could be another script causing issues (and my knowledge in that department is very limited, for now). Thanks in advance.

EDIT 1: After testing it looks like calming Illusion spells have the same intended effect as Perverted Infiltration, once calmed I can initiate dialogue (though for a much lower period of time, obviously). Still not sure why that spell is doing nothing, should it have a noticeable on-screen effect similar to Harmony?

2 hours ago, murfk said:

It didn't seem to be working for me, but I tracked the problem down to the fact that I wasn't marked as the victim in Sexlab; it was just returning null when the victim was requested in the FuckEmUp event handler. SLFTU relies on the Sexlab victim identity to decide when to apply the damage effect, so it was never being applied.

Fixed for myself by replacing:

If victim == Game.getPlayer() && Game.getPlayer().HasMagicEffect(SLFTU_SRA) == true

with:

If actorList.find(Game.getPlayer()) >= 0 && Game.getPlayer().HasMagicEffect(SLFTU_SRA) == true

in slftu_main.psc and recompiling. That does change the criterion for applying the effect though. This way, any sex you participate in counts.

A more correct solution is probably to go through all of the dialog options to make sure they correctly set the third parameter of StartSex (the victim) to Game.getPlayer()

I reverted the esp back to form 43. If you are still having issues, then it's with the original mod. I don't know a thing about scripting, but sometimes, converting to Form44 will glitch the functionality of them. Hopefully, this will clear up the issue.

On 7/28/2020 at 1:21 PM, UndeadCreed said:

I'm having the same problem of it not working

This mod is practically unaltered from the original LE version. Checkign the LE support thread may shed some light on thins, or at the very least be a valuable bug report for Guffal to receive.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had no issue with the mod when combined with Defeat, but if I choose consensual dialogues, sexual revenge won't work with hostile enemies (make sense with neutral enemies such as in the city though).

One thing that annoys me the most about this mod is that the short sexual revenge DoT duration and it happens during the last stage animation. If I set the damage too high, the enemies end up dying prematurely and ruining the animations. If I set it too low, the enemies won't die right away. So my question: Is there anyway that you can add a slider to adjust the debuff duration? Or make it so that the debuff is apply only after all animations are resolved?

Lastly thanks so much for your hard work!

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

It didn't work for me, I believe its because of SexLab now uses different functions and event or maybe because of conflict with SLSO. In order to make it work use different event then OrgasmStart like (Hook)AnimationEnding (in some cases orgasm events could be disabled) or use rewritten SLFTU_Main script from attached file.

What is in attached archive is not fully tested, so don't blame me if it doesn't work for you.

ESP Changes:

- compacted forms and flagged as ESL

- forms are updated to v44

- increased damage (not sure if it is needed, but my level 1 char with zero sex skills wasn't able to kill evil rapists so I increased damage a bit)

(if you don't like my changes, use original ESP)

Script changes:

- SLFTU_Main.psc is almost completely rewritten. It was because of most of the SexLab functions used was deprecated and I didn't like repeating code in original source so I have used loops instead of that. I kept original functionality and properties, so it doesn't need any changes in .ESP.

- I have changed tags in 2 dialog scripts from Blowjob to Oral, not sure if it is needed. (you can use original scripts if you dont like this change)

Known bugs:

- Sometimes SLFTU quest (read as script, there is no visible quest) doesn't start automatically. It was probably only with old saves. In console type: stopquest SLFTU and then resetquest SLFTU.

- Sometimes SexLab sends wrong thread ID and player is not recogized as an actor in animation (it means damage won't be applied). Not sure why it is, but I suspect it can happen if actor is not unique.

FuckEmUp1.2SE-Teeked.7z

4 hours ago, Garkin said:

It didn't work for me, I believe its because of SexLab now uses different events. In order to make it work either change event from OrgasmStart to HookOrgasmStart (and use correct arguments) or use rewritten SLFTU_Main script from attached file.

What is in attached archive is not fully tested, so don't blame me if it doesn't work for you.

ESP Changes:

- compacted forms and flagged as ESL

- forms are updated to v44

- increased damage (not sure if it is needed, but my level 1 char with zero sex skills wasn't able to kill evil rapists so I increased damage a bit)

(if you don't like my changes, use original ESP)

Script changes:

- SLFTU_Main.psc is almost completely rewritten. It was because of most of the SexLab functions used was deprecated and I didn't like repeating code in original source so I have used loops instead of that. I kept original functionality and properties, so it doesn't need any changes in .ESP.

- I have changed tags in 2 dialog scripts from Blowjob to Oral, not sure if it is needed. (you can use original scripts if you dont like this change)

Known bugs:

- Sometimes SLFTU quest (read as script, there is no visible quest) doesn't start automatically. It was probably only with old saves. In console type: stopquest SLFTU and then resetquest SLFTU.

- Sometimes SexLab sends wrong thread ID and player is not recogized as an actor in animation (it means damage won't be applied). Not sure why it is, but I suspect it can happen if actor is not unique.

FuckEmUp1.2SE-Teeked.7z 11.64 kB · 0 downloads

I left the ESP in Form43 because converting to form44 broke the scripts and I have no idea how to fix/rewrite them. If you agree, I'll upload your version (with full credit and tremendous thanks!).