SexLab Facial Expressions SE

SexLab Facial Expressions SE

View File

Sexlab Facial Expressions SE

I did NOT create this mod. That honor belongs to the Talented -Caden-

I didn't even need to convert it. It works as is, so I just made an SE Download page so it will be found, and used. 

and have shared it with you with their permission.

If you enjoy this mod, click on the link and give -Caden- some love, and check out their other mods!

The following copied from the original LE page:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Sexlab Facial Expressions

(My settings)

Description

This is my settings for facial expressions from the json files Sexlab saves to when you export facial expressions from Sexlab

• I did not touch the custom expression in case you already had some saved
  •  Expression for male and female npcs
  • These will overwrite the Sexlab Expressions, Afraid, Angry, Joy , Pained, Pleasure, Sad, Shy

fACIAL.thumb.jpg.a5da172c87f6dfb21031503be9174197.jpgFACIAL2.thumb.jpg.3265d3a5922c7bc69885f86d68d12276.jpg5aaaf4998f96b_facial3.thumb.jpg.6053d9b6463a102246196a3857f1e09b.jpgfacial4.thumb.jpg.6ecd99fc7473565c5369cb5fc88af785.jpg

Installation:

!! MAKE A SAVE OF YOUR JSON FILES IN CASE YOU DO NOT LIKE THESE!!

unzip and drop in files

Go into game, into Sexlab MCM and there are 2 options:

1. Go Rebuild and Clean and hit Import Settings, That  Import all of the expression and your settings that are saved for Sexlab
  2.  or Go to Expression Editor, and you can click Import Expression, but you have to do it on every Expression and every Phase

Credits:

Ashal for Sexlab

Leito, Anub, FunnyBizness and others for the incredible animations

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/18/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    Yes

• 2 weeks later...

Been using this for a week, and seems to be working great.

@Malphias: It's just a replacement for the default sexlab expressions (which are kinda meh). You just enable expressions in sexlab settings, and they will be randomly played (taking into account consensual/nonconsensual tags). This mod has nothing to do with fixing the blowjob problem. It's just an animation-replacer: I.e. it replaces the default sad sexlab expressions with better sad sexlab expressions - but it doesn't change how expressions are used. It's just like a texture-replacer - no actual code.

But on that topic: The blowjob-problem has been bugging me for a while too. On first thought it should be easy to fix by a mod: Just change facial expression to "Oh", when the anim tag has oral in it? Well, not quite that simple unfortunatelly: The sexlab tag-system is a complete fucking mess, that should be redone from scratch. In this particular case: Just by there being "oral" in the tags, it doesn't tell you WHICH ACTOR is giving oral in a 3 or 4 person anim - and lets not even get into positions changing between stages.

17 hours ago, lynak said:

The blowjob-problem

Is that where the mouth gets stuck open after the scene ends? I'm having that now... Anyway to reset the expression aside from tags?

[edit] I just recycled actor.. wasn't an important NPC and doubt it will affect much.

6 hours ago, chorin said:

Is that where the mouth gets stuck open after the scene ends? I'm having that now... Anyway to reset the expression aside from tags?

[edit] I just recycled actor.. wasn't an important NPC and doubt it will affect much.

No, that one AFAIK happens when you use lipsync, which is why i always have that disabled. "The blowjob problem" is the opposite: Mouth staying closed during oral, so all you can do is clip schlongs through them. For those that have psychic HDT collisions with pretty much every other bodypart, it's the only collision-related problem remaining. Well, that and sexlab having no way to auto-align animations based on body-anchors - but that's just taken for granted nowadays.

• 3 weeks later...

Just a heads up... may be good to know.

Recently discovered by Ryan (SniffleMan) on SKSE discord, the game has a bug which prevents SetExpressionOverride() to apply mood #0 (Angry).

The problem is caused by a botched condition that is supposed to check whether the "mood" argument value is in allowed range (0-16 inclusive), but if the "mood" argument is zero, the condition evaluates as false, throwing an error about the parameter not being in 0-16 range and not applying the expression override.

I dont think this can break anything - i believe the error wont mess whatever comes after it, but even if it would, SexLab calls SetExpressionOverride() as the last thing after applying the phonemes/expression modifiers, so the worst that can happen is that the "Angry" Expression Override simply never gets applied.

As a workaround, you can try replacing the "Angry" expression with "Disgusted", it's not the same of course, but i guess it is the closest thing to "anger" from whatever else is available.

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/9/2020 at 10:47 AM, JaydaKidd said:

I am placing this in SKSE\Plugins\Sexlab\ but the expressions are not working and I followed the instructions to rebuild and clean.

same, rebuild and clean isn't working. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, or this mod doesn't work for SE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Good expressions but is there any way to get smooth transitions between them ? During animations, my characters's expressions switch roughly from one to an other. Therefore, at some point they have their mouth widely open, and immediately after it closes without any transition like a light switch. I saw videos in which these transitions exist but I cannot find a way to get them. I use Expressive Facial Animations and this mod.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
On 6/18/2020 at 3:24 PM, Poellafrire said:

Hello,

Good expressions but is there any way to get smooth transitions between them ? During animations, my characters's expressions switch roughly from one to an other. Therefore, at some point they have their mouth widely open, and immediately after it closes without any transition like a light switch. I saw videos in which these transitions exist but I cannot find a way to get them. I use Expressive Facial Animations and this mod.

Thanks

Did you happen to find any solutions ? 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 9 months later...
On 1/29/2021 at 9:48 AM, TheRightDoorIsNotTheLeft said:

Checking for understanding. In the instructions, it says

I take it this is for a game in progress? What about an absolutely new game?

It is for both new and existing games because these files will need to overwrite the default configurations sexlab has for facial expressions and cannot do it on its own so you will have to do it yourself in MCM.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...