Looking for Help with patching mods

welp, this is the last place i ever thought i would post this but i got nothing to lose at this point. 

I recently got Skyrim Redone on my game and it's working great! however, it seems to conflict with Improved closefaced helmets and so I'm getting the invisible head issue. I thought it was a problem with my load order but messing around with it showed me that I was wrong. I tried using the patcher SkyProc but it keeps telling me that I need the unofficial Skyrim patch (this does not exist anymore as it's now known as the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch) and I'm frankly, over my head on this. I'm using vortex as well. Can anyone help? also sorry if I'm using the wrong tag. Does anyone have individual patches for mods for skyrimRE? if so, are you willing to share? 

you just have to load tesedit

go to some helm in open helmet

no need to see that record have the same name in all mods on the right, same nif path, same sound, same whatever, conflict filter

and it's that you patch

open helmet replace helm with a version that show the head

conflict between skyrim.esm and open helmet, it remove sbp 31 (head sbp, so with sbp 31, equipping that remove the head)

last mod that edit something else, armor stat, weight or whatever, still have sbp 31

the patch is just copy pasting open helmet edit in the last mod, to keep both mods edits

12 hours ago, yatol said:

you just have to load tesedit

go to some helm in open helmet

no need to see that record have the same name in all mods on the right, same nif path, same sound, same whatever, conflict filter

and it's that you patch

open helmet replace helm with a version that show the head

conflict between skyrim.esm and open helmet, it remove sbp 31 (head sbp, so with sbp 31, equipping that remove the head)

last mod that edit something else, armor stat, weight or whatever, still have sbp 31

the patch is just copy pasting open helmet edit in the last mod, to keep both mods edits

i'm sorry but i really don't understand what you are saying. I never used tesedit before and the entire mod is conflicting so i don't know how this works. 

16 hours ago, Dragonbaron said:

welp, this is the last place i ever thought i would post this but i got nothing to lose at this point. 

I recently got Skyrim Redone on my game and it's working great! however, it seems to conflict with Improved closefaced helmets and so I'm getting the invisible head issue. I thought it was a problem with my load order but messing around with it showed me that I was wrong. I tried using the patcher SkyProc but it keeps telling me that I need the unofficial Skyrim patch (this does not exist anymore as it's now known as the Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch) and I'm frankly, over my head on this. I'm using vortex as well. Can anyone help? also sorry if I'm using the wrong tag. Does anyone have individual patches for mods for skyrimRE? if so, are you willing to share? 

the unofficial patch exists, but only the german version.
I do not know if it helps.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46240

1 hour ago, winny257 said:

the unofficial patch exists, but only the german version.
I do not know if it helps.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46240

well the good news is that i got most of the patcher working. the only issue left is patching itself. I seem to not be able to run it fully. it gives me a java error when i try to run it. the error is : java.lang.Nullpointerexception.

58 minutes ago, Dragonbaron said:

well the good news is that i got most of the patcher working. the only issue left is patching itself. I seem to not be able to run it fully. it gives me a java error when i try to run it. the error is : java.lang.Nullpointerexception.

Oh Ha, here I can not help much, I have never had this problem, but there should be solutions on the internet.
I can only help with a German Sides.

https://www.giga.de/extra/java/tipps/java.lang.nullpointerexception-was-tun/

Archived