Skyrim Utility Mod SE

View File

Skyrim Utility Mod SE

I did NOT create this mod. That honor belongs to the Talented Inte

I only converted it for Skyrim Special Edition, and have shared it with you with their permission.

I included the SLAL files with the download, so you only have one file to get.

If you enjoy this mod, click on the link and give Inte some love, and check out their other mods!

The following copied from the original LE/Oldrim page:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

About This File

Description

First, this mod (SUM) is a framework for all my other mods. This is to eliminate a lot of redundancy between all my mods.

Understandably, that makes this mod a dependency for all my mods. However, I have added a few features to this, that should justify the extra load order slot. Certain restrictions apply. Ask your doctor if SUM is right for you.

Requirements

• Required Mods

SexLab SE

Zaz Animation Packs for SE

PapyrusUtil SE

• Optional Mods

UI Extensions SE

Devious Devices - SE AIO

Prison Overhaul Patched SE

Install/Uninstall

Install it using your favorite mod manager.

Installation Steps

1. Install ‘SUM’.
   2. Install the latest ‘SUM - UIE Patch’ available in the download section, only if you have UIE installed already. 

Uninstallation Steps

1. Uninstall ‘SUM - UIE Patch’ if installed.
   2. Uninstall ‘SUM’.

Updating to the Latest Version

1. Follow ‘Uninstallation Steps’, for the existing version. 
   2. Follow ‘Installation Steps’, for the new version. 

Versioning

For example, given version No. 1.23

A change in,

3 -> Minor update, can be installed on the previous version (uninstall the old, then install the new version).

2 -> Regular update, clean save is recommended. 

1 -> Major update, clean save required, new save recommended. 

Features

(More details in post No. 2)

ZAP posing system. 
This is using the MCM and the UI Extensions (if installed) to store and use potentially all poses available in ZAP. It does this by using .json files to store all (entered) poses, then the MCM and/or UI Extensions mod to access and use the poses on the PC and NPCs.

Faction Management
With this feature the player can manage all PC and NPC factions. The factions will be listed in the MCM. There the player can change faction ranks and/or membership. 

Skills Transfer 
Have you ever though to yourself “... I sure would like to try some new mod that just came out, but then I found out that it requires a new save, and to top it off a level 66 PC?” Neither have I; nevertheless, with this feature you can transfer skills between all your PCs. Yes you’ve guess it, it is all done through the MCM. There you can save and transfer skills, spells, inventory and factions between your PCs, you can even share them with your friends. Nothing sweeter than a digital sweetroll, no? Yum ... yum!  

StorageUtil Page
This is useful for troubleshooting mods that use the StorageUtil mod variables. 

Update Log 

Version 1.31

• Patched .::. Skill transfer bug, as discovered by @LaughingMan008.
  • Patched .::. Restraints punishing on authorized removal. 
  • Added .::. NPC inventory sharing.

Version 1.30

• Added .::. Default outfit manipulation. In the MCM you can save all worn (no DDs) to a .json file. You can then set the saved as a default or sleep outfit to NPCs and worn items to the PC.  
  • Added .::. Auto night eye for the PC, vampire lord and the werewolf. All configurable in the MCM.
  • Changed .::. Some of the MCM StorageUtil options as suggested by @Lupine00.  

Version 1.21

• Added .::. Functions required by DDe 4.21. 

Version 1.20

• Patched .::. Functions required by DDe 4.20.
  • Added .::. Stuff I can't remember atm. 

Version 1.10

• Patched .::. Some scripts pointing to the wrong properties as mentioned by @Hylysi
  • Patched .::. Some MCM startup functions. 
  • Added .::. A UIE compatibility script (separate download) for when UIE is installed. 
  • Added .::. My MCM config settings (SUM, POP, DDe) for players that do not want to bother setting their own. In each mod’s MCM under ‘Load MCM Settings’ just type ‘Nova’. 
  • Added .::. StorageUtil variables manipulation page. See post No. 2 for details.  

Version 1.04

• Added .::. Some functions required by DDe 4.04. 

Version 1.03

• Patched .::. Startup issue.

Version 1.02

• Patched .::. CTD when saving MCM configurations to .json, as mentioned by @donttouchmethere.

Version 1.01

• Patched .::. MCM toggle not working, as mentioned by @Slorm

Version 1.00

• Release

What's New in Version 1.30 [July 3, 2019]

Released July 3

See update log.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/16/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab Framework SE, Papyrus SE, Zaz
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I'll cross post here since im unsure if its problem from PoP or SUM

I have Strange issues with PoP. when got arrested and sent to jailmaster as he proceed to take my gear into the container. SUM give me a message that im tampering with the restraints and proceed to kill me (strangling and breaking arm messages). it even killed me through tgm (god mode)

Theres one instance where only 1 of the restraint decide to damage me and live through it

Im using the newest SUM from here

And ported PoP SSE from 

i dont have any CTD to my experience only this problem. Also im on a new game (not on an ongoing game) all hard requirements are installed and running no optional requirement are installed

9 hours ago, rizzuh said:

I'll cross post here since im unsure if its problem from PoP or SUM

I have Strange issues with PoP. when got arrested and sent to jailmaster as he proceed to take my gear into the container. SUM give me a message that im tampering with the restraints and proceed to kill me (strangling and breaking arm messages). it even killed me through tgm (god mode)

Theres one instance where only 1 of the restraint decide to damage me and live through it

Im using the newest SUM from here

And ported PoP SSE from 

i dont have any CTD to my experience only this problem. Also im on a new game (not on an ongoing game) all hard requirements are installed and running no optional requirement are installed

And here I've been, trying to figure out what's been killing me! HA!

I have no clue, but try playing around in the settings. It's probably a setting...or a your PC is possessed  ?

I Don't have LE/Oldrim to see what's existing bugs, or not, but I know mods get a little buggy for who knows why (SO many different reasons). Meanwhile, I'll dig through the settings to see what the heck is killing me. If I figure it out, I'll get back to you.

1 hour ago, nomkaz said:

And here I've been, trying to figure out what's been killing me! HA!

I have no clue, but try playing around in the settings. It's probably a setting...or a your PC is possessed  ?

I Don't have LE/Oldrim to see what's existing bugs, or not, but I know mods get a little buggy for who knows why (SO many different reasons). Meanwhile, I'll dig through the settings to see what the heck is killing me. If I figure it out, I'll get back to you.

So it did happened to you

Based on my observation from my older PoP 3.56 conversion with your new conversion. The captor most of the time didnt remove the restraint he placed on you when handing over to jailmaster. And my guess is when switching restraint the script detect it as you yourself who remove the restraint thus triggering the damage.

so i think the problem is with PoP as i used the same SUM version with older PoP

also this is unrelated but since you port many mods i want to ask as i've been trying to port SD patches but i failed to compile the script, it gave me variable ConsoleUtil is undefined error when compiling. do you know what im missing ?

On 8/21/2019 at 11:04 PM, rizzuh said:

So it did happened to you

Based on my observation from my older PoP 3.56 conversion with your new conversion. The captor most of the time didnt remove the restraint he placed on you when handing over to jailmaster. And my guess is when switching restraint the script detect it as you yourself who remove the restraint thus triggering the damage.

so i think the problem is with PoP as i used the same SUM version with older PoP

also this is unrelated but since you port many mods i want to ask as i've been trying to port SD patches but i failed to compile the script, it gave me variable ConsoleUtil is undefined error when compiling. do you know what im missing ?

I would test it without recompiling scripts, most of the time, they don't need to be. You also need the source scripts to recompile properly. If you don't have the source files, you'e SOL. It's always best if the original author ports their own mod, as they have the knowledge of how it works and they know how they built it.

7 hours ago, nomkaz said:

I would test it without recompiling scripts, most of the time, they don't need to be. You also need the source scripts to recompile properly. If you don't have the source files, you'e SOL. It's always best if the original author ports their own mod, as they have the knowledge of how it works and they know how they built it.

Uh yeah im missing the source for consoleutil and skyui. have you tried to overwrite 3.56 with your port ? it seem to aleviate the issue

4 hours ago, rizzuh said:

Uh yeah im missing the source for consoleutil and skyui. have you tried to overwrite 3.56 with your port ? it seem to aleviate the issue

I haven't thought of that. I'll have to try it out, and if it works make sure perms still apply to upload it that way.

11 hours ago, nomkaz said:

I haven't thought of that. I'll have to try it out, and if it works make sure perms still apply to upload it that way.

it was honest mistake i want to enable the CTD fix for 3.56 but i activated the port instead and overwrite 3.56 and tested it without knowing. the walk of shame still gave me CTD though in whiterun and to my experience only that punishment gave me CTD in whiterun even before the new port so i guess it carried over ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, bungee247 said:

I cant seem to download these files.. getting a file not found error

Same here and I grabbed it before the file went away. I wonder if there is a problem with the updated version or is the server is having a temporary issue. I'd wait a day and see if the issue persists.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2019 at 2:57 PM, Knoppers111 said:

are you annoyed by that warning message? try this modified version of the script responsible for this popup message.  LL User jobobby04 did the modification to be shared here

copy it to data\scripts and check it out

iSUmConfig.pex 78.91 kB · 9 downloads

Thank you! I'll add this to the download section and credit your both!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/28/2019 at 7:57 PM, Knoppers111 said:

are you annoyed by that warning message? try this modified version of the script responsible for this popup message.  LL User jobobby04 did the modification to be shared here

copy it to data\scripts and check it out

iSUmConfig.pex 78.91 kB · 39 downloads

Hi, i downloaded this and i am still getting the message. Also all the npcs and my charater no longer carryout any animations, including walking, when i have it installed.

On 12/15/2019 at 3:08 PM, kabnb said:

Hi, i downloaded this and i am still getting the message. Also all the npcs and my charater no longer carryout any animations, including walking, when i have it installed.

That's weired. Nobody else reported a issue like that with this file. Since it seems to work fine for others, I assume there went something else wrong in the process.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:01 AM, Knoppers111 said:

That's weired. Nobody else reported a issue like that with this file. Since it seems to work fine for others, I assume there went something else wrong in the process.

i have updated my mod list and now the animations are working. however i still get message poping up when i start the game

ScreenShot3.png

the file iSUMconfig.pex which is packaged as "S.U.M. remove Version warning Replacement .pex by Jobobby04.7z" needs to go into the \scripts folder and must replace the existing file which comes with main mod files. Your Mod Manager probably just places the file under \data since there is no subfolder within the .7z file.

• 5 weeks later...