• 1 month later...

like wise very frustrated. Thanks to you I've found it however the latest version of  xazPrisonOverHaul is installed and I'm getting an incompatibility error in the MCM. Do you know if any work arounds. Like maybe an older vers of POP?? 

On 4/1/2021 at 2:12 AM, Flashwitt said:

If, like me, you're here because Devious DEvices SE is dependent on it, And also like me, you've found it frustratingly missing, you'll find it now in the list of DL files for the LE version of the game, linked below. Would be nice if LL weren't getting so tangled and impossible to navigate or find things in. 

Thanks a lot for poinitng this out, helped me out a bunch! 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm having the same issue.  SUM seems to now be completely breaking my install, and corrupting my saves. I was having this issue before, and had to scrap everything, and clean-install. Just now got to the point of installing Devious-Equip, which required SUM, and immediately started throwing messages saying SUM was incompatible, and when I checked my previous saves, they weren't even showing up in the menu.  I hope we can find a safe workaround. I love DD-Equip, and hate to play without it!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately Steam forced SE to go to AE, and SUM is not compatible. Are there any brave soles that can take over this mod, the original author is MIA. And none of the SL mods will work with out it. I do it but, I don't think anyone would like a truck driver trying to do mods.

6 hours ago, BikerBob said:

Unfortunately Steam forced SE to go to AE, and SUM is not compatible. Are there any brave soles that can take over this mod, the original author is MIA. And none of the SL mods will work with out it. I do it but, I don't think anyone would like a truck driver trying to do mods.

The original author (Inte) has been posting SE ports (done by Herowynne) in the same downloads page as its LE version.

On 4/1/2021 at 2:12 AM, Flashwitt said:

If, like me, you're here because Devious DEvices SE is dependent on it, And also like me, you've found it frustratingly missing, you'll find it now in the list of DL files for the LE version of the game, linked below. Would be nice if LL weren't getting so tangled and impossible to navigate or find things in. 

Thanks, buddy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/20/2021 at 2:56 PM, BikerBob said:

Windows 12 forced AE DLC.  Windows 12 cxrashes SE 1.5.x.  Windows 12 makes 2007 C+++ Obsolete and incompatible.  Over 60% of games prior to 2010 will become Obsolete and Unusable.  Without modders updating like Bethesda gave ample amount of time to update in 2 years when Windows 12 is active majority of mods will not work including LE!  Bethesda does not have LE as a priority.

• 3 months later...
20 hours ago, Caladian said:

So with the latest version of Devious Devices for SE combines all of the previous ones together but now SUM doesn't recognize that DDe is there.  Any help?

DD 5.x combines only the framework mods into one download - Assets, Integration, Expansion, Contraptions, For Him, and Beast Race Refit. DDe (Devious Devices Equip) is not part of the framework, it just uses it to add a bunch of new devices.

1 hour ago, chaimhewast said:

DD 5.x combines only the framework mods into one download - Assets, Integration, Expansion, Contraptions, For Him, and Beast Race Refit. DDe (Devious Devices Equip) is not part of the framework, it just uses it to add a bunch of new devices.

Yeah, I realized that after I looked at the plugin list.  Thanks!

• 10 months later...