Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

6 minutes ago, Derydlus said:

I mentioned it in the WW thread, but I had similar symptoms when I used default underwear override CC. Do you have any?

Found the culprit....it's the redapple dot net mod......took that out penis's appear.....put it back and the black pant's appear.....

4 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Looks great!

That sounds like it could possibly be another mod causing a problem. Both WW and my default file are basically setting a flag on the nude bottom to tell the game to consider that bottom the default body part for that gender. The game has that flag on the black boxers by default, but mods that tell it to use something else will override that behavior.

What I could see being a problem:
1) Another mod has that flag set and your game is reading it before mine or WW's (the game reads mods alphabetically or files in priority folders first).
2) Your game has somehow become damaged and is not reading our mods completely correctly. I don't know how likely this is or how often is happens, but I've seen people have to do "repair game" before to fix issues.
3) Our mods were damaged on install and need to be re-downloaded and installed.
4) There is a problem with the specific default of mine that you're using (but if that's the case, I don't know why the WW one isn't showing up either).
5) You don't have one of my CAS defaults installed (again, don't know why the WW one wouldn't be showing up).

If right now my RealGens penis and/or the WW penis aren't showing up when you strip a sim in CAS, those are my immediate guesses as to the problem. If you have other info about your mods/game that you think impact what's going on, let me know and maybe we can find a solution.

Found the culprit....it's the redapple dot net mod......took that out penis's appear.....put it back and the black pant's appear.....Now...how to cure this?

Going to go on her discord page.....

50 minutes ago, procian said:

Ok this is your penis mod in sims4studio....with your files in the left hand column......

If that's a look at your installed files, you have some stuff in there you don't need. The skintonefixALL file covers all of the tones, so the BGHuman and BGNonHuman files are unnecessary. Also, if you have RealGens_v1.5 installed you shouldn't have RealGens_v1.5_CAS (or keep 1.5_CAS and lose 1.5).

I'm glad you were able to pinpoint the issue to the redapple mod. I don't know why it's causing it because I'm not really familiar with the mod, but if you don't get a satisfactory answer from the creator's discord let me know and maybe I can try to help figure it out!

2 hours ago, PervLy said:

Idk if this has been brought to your attention but I've noticed that having a naked sim in CAS with the default CAS replacement makes the Sim have that same penis if you change to that naked outfit instead of their WW selected ones.

Sorry, I don't think I'm following entirely. In what situations are you expecting to see the selected penis and seeing the default instead -  sex, bathing, naturism skill, etc?

14 hours ago, CLovsky said:

Can you also make a tampon/pads dispenser pls n? :D

Hey! I probably could, it hasn't really been on my radar because I don't have my own custom tampons/pads. I'll put it on my to-do list.

2 hours ago, slider said:

Good to hear so!

About the variety, maybe everything could be simplified a bit. Since a flaccid penis can be compressed quite a lot inside a chastity cage, I think it would be more than enough to have three different sizes (extra-small, smallish and regular). Also, depending on the model, the balls get a little stretched forward so maybe a unique set of balls could cover the three existing styles.

Keep it up!

Good ideas. My issue comes from how to implement it - I can't just make an accessory because that wouldn't change the penis and you'd end up with a penis mesh sticking through the cage. Ideally I'd like to have a separate interaction to add a chastity device, but that would probably require some scripting that plays nicely with WW and I haven't had time to look into that yet. The "simplest" way forward at the moment is to make separate penises that you select in the body selector that have a cage equipped, which may be what I have to do until I know for sure if I can come up with another solution.

8 hours ago, simdulgence said:

If that's a look at your installed files, you have some stuff in there you don't need. The skintonefixALL file covers all of the tones, so the BGHuman and BGNonHuman files are unnecessary. Also, if you have RealGens_v1.5 installed you shouldn't have RealGens_v1.5_CAS (or keep 1.5_CAS and lose 1.5).

I'm glad you were able to pinpoint the issue to the redapple mod. I don't know why it's causing it because I'm not really familiar with the mod, but if you don't get a satisfactory answer from the creator's discord let me know and maybe I can try to help figure it out!

Sorry, I don't think I'm following entirely. In what situations are you expecting to see the selected penis and seeing the default instead -  sex, bathing, naturism skill, etc?

Ok thanks for the heads up.....on discord they are saying the pants could be intentional by the author but why censor male nudity in cas and not female?...very weird....btw lots of people are getting this with redapple…..

On 12/1/2019 at 8:23 PM, simdulgence said:

Yeah, sure. I can see people like variety and I really should have made XS with the C testicles available from the beginning. I'll put it on my to-do list.

And thank you so much! I'm glad you like the different styles and options! ?

Thank you and you are welcome ?

23 hours ago, cad816 said:

Im unsure if I followed the steps correctly. I downloaded files moved them to mod file. But nothing is showing up in the game.

It looks like a few other users have already replied to try and help you, but if you're still having problems, let me know and I'll do what I can!

17 hours ago, NaughtyTinkerbellSims said:

Wow i've been gone for sometime! These weenies are sooo adorable! ❤️

Thank you! ?

------------------

On a separate note, a few users have asked about smaller sizes of RealGens. I've just released an update for my patrons that includes new sizes: XSmall hard penises in all styles, soft and hard Micro penises, and the soft XSmall penises with testicle style C. They're available on my Patreon now, and will come to LoversLab in the next couple of weeks.

The picture below shows a soft micro, hard micro, and hard xsmall.

smallersizes_preview.jpg.95538a8789c0ef7e99b9bcef4833a282.jpg

On 12/5/2019 at 5:05 PM, simdulgence said:

On a separate note, a few users have asked about smaller sizes of RealGens. I've just released an update for my patrons that includes new sizes: XSmall hard penises in all styles, soft and hard Micro penises, and the soft XSmall penises with testicle style C. They're available on my Patreon now, and will come to LoversLab in the next couple of weeks.

Great looking work! Thank you! I'm looking forward to playing with it.

When you do female body hair, any chance you could please make a "full bush brazilian"?

On 12/5/2019 at 11:05 PM, simdulgence said:

It looks like a few other users have already replied to try and help you, but if you're still having problems, let me know and I'll do what I can!

Thank you! ?

------------------

These are nice but will they not work properly with ww animations?....

2 hours ago, procian said:

Perhaps, they shouldn't?  Just like IRL. Such sizes would perfectly fit CUCK-trait from WW. If simdulgence is going to develop and implement chastity cages there will be the same problem. The best solution would be some animation restriction in WW according to chosen genitalia part (as it is with gender setting).

On 12/4/2019 at 10:07 PM, simdulgence said:

Good ideas. My issue comes from how to implement it - I can't just make an accessory because that wouldn't change the penis and you'd end up with a penis mesh sticking through the cage. Ideally I'd like to have a separate interaction to add a chastity device, but that would probably require some scripting that plays nicely with WW and I haven't had time to look into that yet. The "simplest" way forward at the moment is to make separate penises that you select in the body selector that have a cage equipped, which may be what I have to do until I know for sure if I can come up with another solution.

Many thanks for the most realistic addition to the WicklyWhimmed SIMS! Such a nice variety! Can I ask you, how far from implementing is the use of different body frames?

On 12/6/2019 at 1:05 AM, simdulgence said:

These are looks really good, thank you very much!

On 12/6/2019 at 12:33 AM, olkl1234 said:

OMG! it's SOOOO cute!

Thank you!

16 hours ago, Derydlus said:

Great looking work! Thank you! I'm looking forward to playing with it.

When you do female body hair, any chance you could please make a "full bush brazilian"?

Thank you! I'll have to look up a full bush Brazilian, I thought a Brazilian was all the hair removed...? If I can find out what it is I can probably make it.

13 hours ago, procian said:

They have been completely weight mapped, so they'll bend and move appropriately. So they will work, they just won't always be connecting with the other parts of an animation. I'd like to make some animations that cater to these sizes in the future.

10 hours ago, fristvik said:

Many thanks for the most realistic addition to the WicklyWhimmed SIMS! Such a nice variety! Can I ask you, how far from implementing is the use of different body frames?

Thank you! I'm currently working on male chest shapes, and I'd like to work on gender/frame penis options soon after that. So possibly sometime in January?

7 hours ago, ChuckLana said:

These are looks really good, thank you very much!

Thank you!

Update time! There are a couple of changes today:

• RealGens has been updated to remove the texture issues occurring on the butt/thighs. This means the penis has the most up-to-date texture I've made, bringing it in line with the Patreon release. The only thing currently not included are the XSmall erect sizes/micro sizes I recently posted about, which will stay on Patreon as early access for a few more weeks.

• I've added a few more sizes to the CAS Default penises. Previously the default was a medium penis, but now there are options for Small or XLarge so you have more choice. Make sure you're only using ONE default!

• I've started merging some zip files on the main downloads page to streamline the whole thing. The more content I make, the more that list of files begins to bloat! I've currently merged the Male and Female Models into one Model zip, merged the Condom object add-ons into an Objects zip, and merged the clothing into a Clothing zip. I'll be doing more clean-up going forward. I hope this will prevent the list of files from becoming incredibly long without making updating/downloading too annoying.

• I've updated the body hair. At user request, I've added the missing eight swatches to match the official Maxis swatches, so all 18 colors are available. I've also added two custom swatches to all hairs. I didn't feel black/grey and brown/grey were enough, so I added blond/grey and red/grey.

Spoiler

bodyhair_swatches_new.jpg.4ac17b4bb79cea86e77ef20b4039f7dd.jpg

• The body hair also has three new designs. They're not that exciting; I made them but never released them because I felt they were a bit underwhelming or similar to other designs. But when I was updating the colors, I thought I'd throw these designs in so your body hair file matches the one in my game (for simplicity sake). Also, who knows? Someone might enjoy them.

Spoiler

bodyhair_styles_new.jpg.e17e31bf9aa7a851d56842f681cb9bd9.jpg

• The Bottomless Condom Bowl is now available. It's something I made for Discover University, based on campuses I've visited where condoms were available for free to promote safe sex. This bowl distributes condoms at no cost. It gives out 3 random Simdulgence or WW condoms at a time. It's in Recreation (or search Simdulgence in the catalogue) for $45 simoleons.

Spoiler

bowl_preview_small.jpg.0cc79bb4741c03a81a8ac296bcc66f12.jpg

• I've also made the Striped Jockstrap available. This is the first jockstrap design (but most likely not the last!) I've created. It's available in 15 swatches, thirteen solids and two camo colors. It's categorized as Sleep in the Underwear subcategory by default.

Spoiler

jockstrapdetail_01.jpg.71ca57157ac40c3d730d63824e999ae5.jpg

51 minutes ago, simdulgence said:

• RealGens has been updated to remove the texture issues occurring on the butt/thighs. This means the penis has the most up-to-date texture I've made, bringing it in line with the Patreon release. The only thing currently not included are the XSmall erect sizes/micro sizes I recently posted about, which will stay on Patreon as early access for a few more weeks.

• I've added a few more sizes to the CAS Default penises. Previously the default was a medium penis, but now there are options for Small or XLarge so you have more choice. Make sure you're only using ONE default!

• I've started merging some zip files on the main downloads page to streamline the whole thing. The more content I make, the more that list of files begins to bloat! I've currently merged the Male and Female Models into one Model zip, merged the Condom object add-ons into an Objects zip, and merged the clothing into a Clothing zip. I'll be doing more clean-up going forward. I hope this will prevent the list of files from becoming incredibly long without making updating/downloading too annoying.

• I've updated the body hair. At user request, I've added the missing eight swatches to match the official Maxis swatches, so all 18 colors are available. I've also added two custom swatches to all hairs. I didn't feel black/grey and brown/grey were enough, so I added blond/grey and red/grey.

Reveal hidden contents

• The body hair also has three new designs. They're not that exciting; I made them but never released them because I felt they were a bit underwhelming or similar to other designs. But when I was updating the colors, I thought I'd throw these designs in so your body hair file matches the one in my game (for simplicity sake). Also, who knows? Someone might enjoy them.

Reveal hidden contents

• The Bottomless Condom Bowl is now available. It's something I made for Discover University, based on campuses I've visited where condoms were available for free to promote safe sex. This bowl distributes condoms at no cost. It gives out 3 random Simdulgence or WW condoms at a time. It's in Recreation (or search Simdulgence in the catalogue) for $45 simoleons.

Reveal hidden contents

• I've also made the Striped Jockstrap available. This is the first jockstrap design (but most likely not the last!) I've created. It's available in 15 swatches, thirteen solids and two camo colors. It's categorized as Sleep in the Underwear subcategory by default.

Reveal hidden contents

Oh thanks for the new Update the Jockstraps look nice from the Pictures! Can't wait to try them out :P

1 hour ago, simdulgence said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

which files to download for updates. too many files can make all in one?

1 hour ago, simdulgence said:

Thank you! I'll have to look up a full bush Brazilian, I thought a Brazilian was all the hair removed...? If I can find out what it is I can probably make it.

Thank you for the update! It's when she's hairy above but still waxed or shaved below. I think it's a cute, underrated look.