Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

23 hours ago, YourFalseHope said:

The sim is male with a masculine frame. 

Okay, good to know - thanks! As I said, it'll just need a specific version built for males.

25 minutes ago, lexlangg9 said:

I’m having an issue with soft penis. All my sims undress and look like this:

I have updated game with all expansion packs. I do use custom skins but in the above photo it’s not custom. Please help. 

FA138981-79E1-428D-B512-7D7795C0F6BC.jpeg

Just to check - are you expecting to see a RealGens penis in CAS? The penis in that picture isn't one of mine.

If you expect to see my CAS default, 1) make sure it's definitely installed and 2) that the game is reading it before the other penis files you're using. The game reads mods in A -> Z order and in priority folders first.

3 hours ago, lexlangg9 said:

I’m having an issue with soft penis. All my sims undress and look like this:

I have updated game with all expansion packs. I do use custom skins but in the above photo it’s not custom. Please help. 

FA138981-79E1-428D-B512-7D7795C0F6BC.jpeg

If you want to see it in CAS 

only installed this mod 

未命名65.png

Hello , i have downloading this mod and it's very nice . Principally i downloaded this because i'm looking for small cock (more small is , better is) because now i try to create and play with a femboy sims . 

At the point , i've write here because i need help (obviusly , no ? lol) , when i create a male sim can i see all of the size of dick and of default the male sims are "equipped"(lol?) with medium size . When i change with Xsmall or small , it's worked and i can see the clitty ( ][_() ][_ ) but when i equip the pants or panties and remove them to chek the clitty stay yet here but it's return to medium size . The question is : how i can make the small or other size on one (only one not all sims) the sim without remove it when equiped pants etc ?

i downloaded and installed this file : 

-Realpenis CC (only 1 file installed and is dick visible in cas)

-Underlay

-RP CAS Default (medium size) 

-RG Shades 

5 hours ago, Haika98 said:

i downloaded and installed this file : 

-Realpenis CC (only 1 file installed and is dick visible in cas)

-Underlay

-RP CAS Default (medium size) 

-RG Shades 

Thanks, glad you like the mod! It sounds like you're going into CAS and putting on a small penis - then removing the pants and seeing a medium penis instead.You're actually supposed to pick a penis size for a sim in Live mode in the game, by clicking on them and choosing the WickedWhims Body Selector menu.

The penises you can see in CAS are for two purposes:
1) The ones in the clothing bottoms (RealGens CC CAS) are to let you make a nude outfit or for you to try out different sizes on a sim to see which you like.
2) The one you see when you remove clothing (RealGens CAS Default) is so you can strip a sim and see how body hair, colors, CC skins etc look with the penis.

You should dress your sim as normal, then pick a penis size from the WW menu after you've exited CAS and you're in Live mode. Then you will see the penis you picked when you remove their clothing. Hope that helps!

9 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Grazie, felice che ti piaccia la mod! Sembra che tu stia entrando in CAS e indossando un pene piccolo - quindi rimuovendo i pantaloni e vedendo invece un pene medio. In realtà dovresti scegliere una dimensione del pene per una sim in modalità Live nel gioco, facendo clic su e scegliendo il menu di selezione del corpo di WickedWhims.

I peni che puoi vedere in CAS hanno due scopi:
1) Quelli nei pantaloni (RealGens CC CAS) ti permettono di creare un abito nudo o di provare diverse taglie su una sim per vedere quale ti piace.
2) Quello che vedi quando rimuovi i vestiti (RealGens CAS Default) è così puoi spogliare una sim e vedere come i peli del corpo, i colori, le pelli CC ecc. Sembrano con il pene.

Dovresti vestire il tuo sim come di consueto, quindi scegliere una dimensione del pene dal menu WW dopo essere uscito da CAS e sei in modalità Live. Quindi vedrai il pene che hai scelto quando togli i loro vestiti. Spero che sia d'aiuto!

Thaaanks i'm not so good with this , thanks of your support i can change the penis ^-^ . 

Uhm.. i need other help if you can , but isn't to the mod ... When i ask for sex a sims , (anal) everytime the male sims get fucked by femboy so i need the opposite to them . I ask for anal sex with femboy and same result , asked with male and same result , the man get fucked 

PS. the panties are you created it's so cute , in future can you make other outfit ?

22 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Okay, good to know - thanks! As I said, it'll just need a specific version built for males.

Just to check - are you expecting to see a RealGens penis in CAS? The penis in that picture isn't one of mine.

If you expect to see my CAS default, 1) make sure it's definitely installed and 2) that the game is reading it before the other penis files you're using. The game reads mods in A -> Z order and in priority folders first.

I figured it out! Slow moment - sorry to waste everyone's time lol.

I had another mod installed for male package customization. Deleted it and everything worked fine. Thanks!

On 12/10/2019 at 11:25 PM, everythingkhaled said:

It's not working for me and the files are in my mods folder, I seemed to have followed all the steps, though it seems they don't appear in my sims 4 studio either. Any suggestions to fix this???

On 12/14/2019 at 11:09 AM, ThomasTheTank said:

Hi simdulgence, I'm having the same problem as everythingkhaled. I've downloaded it lots of times, checked in s4s, and even tried running  the game with just Ww and your mod installed and it's never once showed up, the penis or any of the other items. If you have any suggestions I'd be more then happy to hear them 

-Tank

I just went through multiple restarts of my Sims game wondering why on Earth nothing would show up from Simdulgence's mod.

The Simdulgence Animations worked perfectly but anything "RealGens" was nowhere to be found.

Then I realized I hadn't unzipped the downloaded files.

The .7z files have a generic icon just like the package files and I wasn't paying attention.

Possibly, maybe, you're overlooking the same thing.

im so happy to hear that your working on xsmall,  micropenises and RealGens Plus! its gonna make a great story that i wanna make.

id like to know something, in RealGens Plus will penises be thicker or just longer? and how are you gonna deal with the rig not clipping out if they are bigger? 

and hows the update for it coming along i know i asked in the past but i really cannot wait for it to come out lol

These are absolutely phenomenal! They look so real in game! :D  I love the varying sizes but I gotta say, Franks extra inches looks great on my sims! 
I have a really odd question. For my female sims strap-on I actually use one of Noires cocks (best of both worlds!) but I would love to be able to do that with yours too. Only I couldn't find them in CAS (Yes, I have the female ones) when I went to change to yours. If it's not possible atm, is it something that could be added to your "to-do" list?  I'm also looking forward to more vagina choices. Which is not something I thought I would ever actually type to another human being. lol  :)

On 12/18/2019 at 6:15 AM, Haika98 said:

Uhm.. i need other help if you can , but isn't to the mod ... When i ask for sex a sims , (anal) everytime the male sims get fucked by femboy so i need the opposite to them . I ask for anal sex with femboy and same result , asked with male and same result , the man get fucked

PS. the panties are you created it's so cute , in future can you make other outfit ?

You have to set your WW options for gender. You find it this way: Click on Sim -> Wicked -> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Gender Settings. Then tick the "Sim specific gender recognition" box. Then at the top of the menu, choose "Gender Recognition Type" and in that menu make sure you have selected "Gender Identity Based". After that, when you click on a sim you can use the Wicked menu to tell the game what gender they should be for sex animations, and your femboy sim will always be the sim being penetrated. I think that's the only way to do it, you can't tell the game which sim is the bottom/top when they're the same gender.

And yeah, I plan on making more clothing in the future.

On 12/18/2019 at 6:37 AM, lexlangg9 said:

I figured it out! Slow moment - sorry to waste everyone's time lol.

I had another mod installed for male package customization. Deleted it and everything worked fine. Thanks!

Great! Glad to hear it's working for you now. :)

On 12/18/2019 at 6:52 AM, sushitouche said:

Then I realized I hadn't unzipped the downloaded files.

The .7z files have a generic icon just like the package files and I wasn't paying attention.

Possibly, maybe, you're overlooking the same thing.

Thanks for the helpful tip for other users!

On 12/19/2019 at 4:48 PM, saif96 said:

im so happy to hear that your working on xsmall,  micropenises and RealGens Plus! its gonna make a great story that i wanna make.

id like to know something, in RealGens Plus will penises be thicker or just longer? and how are you gonna deal with the rig not clipping out if they are bigger? 

and hows the update for it coming along i know i asked in the past but i really cannot wait for it to come out lol

The RG Plus penises will be longer and thicker. And there will probably be times when they clip another sim during an animation. I can't do anything about that unfortunately, so users just have to know that clipping will occur depending on the animation they're using. That's the trade-off for having the larger penises!

23 hours ago, LoveOnTheFringe said:

These are absolutely phenomenal! They look so real in game! :D  I love the varying sizes but I gotta say, Franks extra inches looks great on my sims! 
I have a really odd question. For my female sims strap-on I actually use one of Noires cocks (best of both worlds!) but I would love to be able to do that with yours too. Only I couldn't find them in CAS (Yes, I have the female ones) when I went to change to yours. If it's not possible atm, is it something that could be added to your "to-do" list?  I'm also looking forward to more vagina choices. Which is not something I thought I would ever actually type to another human being. lol  :)

Thank you very much! I'm a little unsure about your second question, though. I have a strap-on available for female sims, made in the style of the RealGens penis. It's a wearable bottom in CAS and should be selectable as a strap-on via the WW menu. What are you looking for that's different to that?

16 hours ago, S0urceHunter said:

Finally fixed my CAS issue! (Didn't realize there were multiple files per folder...)

Looking forward to the female hair options! Only thing my game is missing!

Glad it's fixed! I'm going to try and clean up how the files are arranged in the new year, as well as getting around to making female body hair options.

comp_hard.thumb.jpg.482db9dd851cf260684611ee16d86e26.jpg

They're here! After a lot of requests for lager penis sizes, the RealGens Plus has arrived. It's a set of new penis sizes, larger and thicker than the default RealGens, with increasingly larger testicles with each progressive penis size (so the Medium size has larger testicles than Small, and so on).

The RG+ works in pretty much the same way as the base RG. Things to know:

• They're available with the same selection of foreskin and testicle styles
  • They're compatible with my Smooth Sensations condom (requires the updated file - version 1.6)
  • There are the same four file varieties as the original RG - visible or hidden in CAS, default or CC-friendly texture sizes

As I stated in a reply to a user above, there is the potential for clipping with animations. I can't control which size of penis animators use when they create animations. This was also true of the smaller RG sizes, though, so it shouldn't be too much of a surprise. The sizes that most closely match the WW default are the RG+ Large and RG+ XLarge.

There are also a selection of CAS defaults for the RG+, so if you intend only to use the Plus you can slap one of the matching defaults in your game.

RealGens and RealGens Plus are entirely compatible. You can have both penises in your game at the same time. You can only have ONE version of each file and you can only have ONE CAS Default file at a time (whether it's RG or RG+).

Enjoy!

2 hours ago, simdulgence said:

They're here! After a lot of requests for lager penis sizes, the RealGens Plus has arrived. It's a set of new penis sizes, larger and thicker than the default RealGens, with increasingly larger testicles with each progressive penis size (so the Medium size has larger testicles than Small, and so on).

• They're compatible with my Smooth Sensations condom (requires the updated file - version 1.6)
  • There are the same four file varieties as the original RG - visible or hidden in CAS, default or CC-friendly texture sizes

As I stated in a reply to a user above, there is the potential for clipping with animations. I can't control which size of penis animators use when they create animations. This was also true of the smaller RG sizes, though, so it shouldn't be too much of a surprise. The sizes that most closely match the WW default are the RG+ Large and RG+ XLarge.

There are also a selection of CAS defaults for the RG+, so if you intend only to use the Plus you can slap one of the matching defaults in your game.

RealGens and RealGens Plus are entirely compatible. You can have both penises in your game at the same time. You can only have ONE version of each file and you can only have ONE CAS Default file at a time (whether it's RG or RG+).

Enjoy!

simdulgence, did I tell you that you're the best, the most lovable, the dearest, the best developer of all I know? Well then record this: YOU ARE!

I LOVE YOU MAN!!!

PERFECT WORK ! THANKS THANKS THANKS THANKS ❤️

keep up the good work simdulgence, I'm just curious after seeing the amount of different sized penis do you think you'll do a variety of vaginas too? like innies and outies, long labia and short labia or are you just doing an "average" vagina?

and another unrelated question I have is, is there an plan to make all the penis sizes work for female framed males anytime soon?

9 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Enjoy!

Are the plus size avaliable to female (shemale) sims?

11 hours ago, guedesrs said:

simdulgence, did I tell you that you're the best, the most lovable, the dearest, the best developer of all I know? Well then record this: YOU ARE!

Haha, thank you very much! ?

7 hours ago, simuser4 said:

@simdulgence will you be adding the pubic hair to body selector?

I didn't realize body hair was part of the body selector. I have no idea what's involved in that yet or what adding it would involve so I can't say for sure.

7 hours ago, Buddy16 said:

keep up the good work simdulgence, I'm just curious after seeing the amount of different sized penis do you think you'll do a variety of vaginas too? like innies and outies, long labia and short labia or are you just doing an "average" vagina?

and another unrelated question I have is, is there an plan to make all the penis sizes work for female framed males anytime soon?

I want to make a variety of vagina shapes. Hopefully they'll turn out well. And I aim to work on penises for other gender/frame options soonish; it's possible they will be available in January depending on how it goes and other projects I need to finish.

4 hours ago, Lephor said:

Are the plus size avaliable to female (shemale) sims?

Not yet, but they will be.

1 hour ago, Vintageous said:

I'm sure I'm missing something obvious, but I'm having some trouble with CAS. 

So I can see the mods in CAS, but I can't remove their pants to see it - I just get the black boxer briefs,  so I can really only click and guess and hope for the best. 

Is there something I have missed? I've tried reinstalling one by one but can't find a solution. Thank you so much.  

The only way to see a penis when you remove pants in CAS is if you have one of my CAS Default files installed. Those let you see one of a selection of RealGens penises instead of a default pair of underwear when you remove clothing. The zip files in the download list that say "CAS Default" are the ones you're after, but make sure you only use one of the package files inside the zip. You can only have one of my defaults at a time.

If you're still seeing black boxers when you take off clothing, does that mean you don't have Wicked Whims installed? These penises are largely designed to work with WW.

YES! i've been waiting for this update for months! hahaha thank you so much for this and if its not too much to ask maybe an XXXLARGE (:?

also how soon will the micropenis and the XSmall Erect penis size come out?

and lastly a not so small suggestion but if you figure out more about modding and such, can you implement a system where different buffs and moods occurs depending on the selected penis seize? where sim becomes unsatisfied from small penises compared to big ones? that would be nice detail but i get thats not too easy to make, maybe Turbo can help

This might be completely unrelated to the mod, but I'm not sure where else to ask. I'm guessing it's probably something to do with WW, but do you have any idea why condoms don't show up most of the time? Either by applying it manually via the inventory or the auto WW function (this is actually pretty inconsistent too), 9 out of 10 they are not visible, even though the buff state is present. I'm just wondering how to go about narrowing it down, could it be a skin or ww? TIA!

On 12/15/2019 at 7:58 PM, simdulgence said:

Sorry it's not working for you! My first suggestion is to just try installing one of my clothing items like one of the pairs of underwear. It has no dependency on anything else, and should just show up in CAS. If that doesn't appear up at all, I'd be surprised. It might help to clear your localthumbcache.package before you install the underwear - that file can sometimes cache custom content and removing it gives your game a bit of a 'refresh'. It's located in the top-level TS4 folder, the same one the /Mods folder is in.

A screenshot of your /Mods folder could possibly help in case I see anything odd.

Hi Simdulgence, 

Thanks for the reply and it's okay, I just hope I can get it to work :) I'm just trying your suggestion now and will let you know.

I can provide a screenshot of my mods folder, what would you like in it? Or possibly a tray file?

-Tank