Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

8 hours ago, simdulgence said:

• I've also made the Striped Jockstrap available. This is the first jockstrap design (but most likely not the last!) I've created. It's available in 15 swatches, thirteen solids and two camo colors. It's categorized as Sleep in the Underwear subcategory by default.

Reveal hidden contents

jockstrapdetail_01.jpg.71ca57157ac40c3d730d63824e999ae5.jpg

I swear those jocks are the best I've ever seen *gasp*, fit perfectly with the aesthetics of the game. Time to delete all the old jockstraps cc in my folder lol

13 hours ago, Turlaxe said:

which files to download for updates. too many files can make all in one?

Sorry, it would be easier if the file list showed the date they were last uploaded.

Updated files:
Simdulgence_ymRealGensPenis_v1.7.7z

Simdulgence_ymRealGensPenis_CC_v1.7.7z

Simdulgence_ymRealGensPenis_CASDefaults_v1.7.7z

Simdulgence_ymBodyHair_v1.2.7z

Simdulgence_ymClothing_v1.0.7z

Simdulgence_Objects_v1.0.7z

13 hours ago, Derydlus said:

Thank you for the update! It's when she's hairy above but still waxed or shaved below. I think it's a cute, underrated look.

Above... the waist? The edge of the underwear? The inner groin/leg join? I'm not trying to be dense, just to make sure I understand ? Is this illustration an accurate depiction of the style you're after? (bottom right)
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/02/db/00/02db00da65411e00c20456df89cfda14.jpg

6 hours ago, MeoBuddie said:

I swear those jocks are the best I've ever seen *gasp*, fit perfectly with the aesthetics of the game. Time to delete all the old jockstraps cc in my folder lol

Thank you very much!

4 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Above... the waist? The edge of the underwear? The inner groin/leg join? I'm not trying to be dense, just to make sure I understand ? Is this illustration an accurate depiction of the style you're after? (bottom right)!

I'm sorry! I should have attached a picture from the beginning.

267019_03big.jpg

5 hours ago, saif96 said:

can you make them even larger penises? like an XXXXXlarge lol like a 13 inch mandingo and thicker

Well I've already created a RealGens Plus which is larger than the RealGens. It's quite big, and might be what you're looking for. They'll be available in a couple of weeks.

3 hours ago, Derydlus said:

I'm sorry! I should have attached a picture from the beginning.

Yeah, that's a big help! Thanks for the confirmation. I'm sure I could try to make that.

7 minutes ago, Solus1 said:

This is now they only penis mod that I use, you did great work on it.

I was going to ask if there were any plans on making boxers but I see that's already planned so I'll wait patiently.

Keep up the good work. :)

Thank you! I've created boxer briefs and will be making looser boxers too. Glad you're enjoying the stuff so far!

On 12/11/2019 at 5:25 AM, everythingkhaled said:

It's not working for me and the files are in my mods folder, I seemed to have followed all the steps, though it seems they don't appear in my sims 4 studio either. Any suggestions to fix this???

Sorry it isn't working for you! Are you able to send me a screenshot of your mods folder? I might be able to help a bit more. If you can't send a picture, my advice is to try re-downloading my files in case the zips got corrupted and installing them fresh. They generally shouldn't have any conflicts with other files.

On 12/11/2019 at 6:07 AM, MadManP said:

It seems the skinny/fat slider moves the groin and misalignes a lot of animations...

I'm aware of the groin movement when a sim is at their heaviest weight. Sim weight is affected by something called a "UV1" map, and some creators choose not to correct that file so the penises morph with the weight of the sim. That leaves a big gap in the body above the penis, which I personally really dislike. I chose to make RealGens follow the weight of the sim because I preferred the realistic appearance, even though the groin will move. Sadly, I don't think there's any way to have both the weight and keep the groin locked.

On 12/11/2019 at 12:26 PM, potitop said:

Hi, simdulgence, what do you think about armpit hair for male\female in future updates?

I'm open to making it as long as it looks good. I hate how blurry textures in game get anyway, but also the armpit is a place that stretches a lot during sim movements/animations and the hair there can stretch and look odd too. But I plan to try making it anyway. :)

21 hours ago, Kepora said:

Off-topic, but do you happen to know how to find the colors for the default skin tones? Trying to mess with another mod and it's been a pain!

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by finding the colors - are you just trying to edit/alter the default tones? When I work on skin tones I use a program by the super-talented Cmar, it's called Skininator. It lets you extract default game skin tones or skin textures, edit them, make new ones, etc. I'd suggest taking a look at it.

http://modthesims.info/d/568474/ts4-skininator-updated-7-9-2019-version-2-0.html

If that doesn't do the trick, give me a bit more detail about what you're trying to do and maybe I can help somehow.

1 hour ago, ThomasTheTank said:

Hi simdulgence, I'm having the same problem as everythingkhaled. I've downloaded it lots of times, checked in s4s, and even tried running  the game with just Ww and your mod installed and it's never once showed up, the penis or any of the other items. If you have any suggestions I'd be more then happy to hear them 

-Tank

Are you running the Sims 4 on the latest update? For me updating it fixed the issue.

---

Heya Simdulgence, i have a question; i downloaded this amazing mod yesterday but to my fear i just noticed that whenever i use the hard penises the tips show up as black, almost like bodyhair is on them. Im using the body hair mod by Luumia, and am running the sims 4 on the latest version. 

Can you help me, please? Or anyone else :D

25 minutes ago, DennisHarderwijk1998 said:

i just noticed that whenever i use the hard penises the tips show up as black, almost like bodyhair is on them. Im using the body hair mod by Luumia, and am running the sims 4 on the latest version. 

Yes, the body hair isn't compatible with the penises since it occupies the UV Map or something. You can check out the other pages, it's been explained before. I do think that the other version of Luumia's body hair doesn't do this as far as someone said here.

7 hours ago, PervLy said:

Yes, the body hair isn't compatible with the penises since it occupies the UV Map or something. You can check out the other pages, it's been explained before. I do think that the other version of Luumia's body hair doesn't do this as far as someone said here.

body hair 5+ isn't compatible, but 5 is ok

7 hours ago, DennisHarderwijk1998 said:

Heya Simdulgence, i have a question; i downloaded this amazing mod yesterday but to my fear i just noticed that whenever i use the hard penises the tips show up as black, almost like bodyhair is on them. Im using the body hair mod by Luumia, and am running the sims 4 on the latest version. 

If you want to use body hair 5+

Open it in sims 4 studio and delete that block

77444.png

20 hours ago, DennisHarderwijk1998 said:

Are you running the Sims 4 on the latest update? For me updating it fixed the issue.

---

I am running sims on the latest update, thanks for the tip :)

is there any chance to make the strapon to sit properly on a male sim? i have an intersex sim with noirs male vagina.. but was looking for strapon variety as only having azmodan's. but it sits so high up on him it looks a little off. I'll test it on other versions of him.. as maybe it just didn't like that he was a pregnant teen. I really like the style of strapon you've created and would like to use it.

On 12/13/2019 at 6:45 PM, Polar40 said:

Very well done. Love the different testicel sizes and also the animation. Some WW animations seem to expect bigger penisses...;o)

Keep up the good work,

Thank you! :)

On 12/14/2019 at 4:15 PM, slider said:

Hey, Simdulgence. I was wondering if you'd consider moving the body hair options from tattoos to skin details.

It's not just that I think it fits better conceptually, treating body hair as "tattoos" messes a little with sims attraction preferences under Wickedwhims. For example, right now you can't have a sim that dislikes tattoos attracted to another sim that is hairy.

Hm, I don't know much about the attraction system so I didn't know it would ever have a conflict. Sorry about that! There are some issues I can see with adding hair to the details area - one, it would mean maintaining two separate body hair files (one in the tattoos and one in the skin details); two, there aren't many unused slots in the skin details section. But I don't want it to cause problems with people using WW's attraction. I'll have a think about it.

On 12/14/2019 at 5:09 PM, ThomasTheTank said:

Hi simdulgence, I'm having the same problem as everythingkhaled. I've downloaded it lots of times, checked in s4s, and even tried running  the game with just Ww and your mod installed and it's never once showed up, the penis or any of the other items. If you have any suggestions I'd be more then happy to hear them 

-Tank

Sorry it's not working for you! My first suggestion is to just try installing one of my clothing items like one of the pairs of underwear. It has no dependency on anything else, and should just show up in CAS. If that doesn't appear up at all, I'd be surprised. It might help to clear your localthumbcache.package before you install the underwear - that file can sometimes cache custom content and removing it gives your game a bit of a 'refresh'. It's located in the top-level TS4 folder, the same one the /Mods folder is in.

A screenshot of your /Mods folder could possibly help in case I see anything odd.

On 12/14/2019 at 6:39 PM, DennisHarderwijk1998 said:

A few other users have already answered (thank you!) but if you're using the V5+ hair, then it's not compatible with any penis but the WW default. You can use a 2D image editing software to alter the texture files of the hair yourself, ask Luumia for a compatible version, or roll back to V5 (which I'm told works).

If you're using V5 or older hair, the only other cause of black sections of the penis I've heard of is using custom skin tones that may not be compatible.

7 hours ago, YourFalseHope said:

is there any chance to make the strapon to sit properly on a male sim? i have an intersex sim with noirs male vagina.. but was looking for strapon variety as only having azmodan's. but it sits so high up on him it looks a little off. I'll test it on other versions of him.. as maybe it just didn't like that he was a pregnant teen. I really like the style of strapon you've created and would like to use it.

Probably doable, it's just that it will need its own version that's built for male sims. Unfortunately the game doesn't handle conversion of clothing between genders well. Just to check - in the gender settings, is this sim set as male with a masculine frame or a feminine frame?

7 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Probably doable, it's just that it will need its own version that's built for male sims. Unfortunately the game doesn't handle conversion of clothing between genders well. Just to check - in the gender settings, is this sim set as male with a masculine frame or a feminine frame?

The sim is male with a masculine frame.