Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

9 hours ago, CallMeSnuggles said:

I want to use this as a penis for my male sims but I can't figure out how to use this, there are so many files and I honestly don't know which one to use. I want to be able to use them with WW but it isn't in my body selector. Help Me Please!!

I only use 2 files: RealGensPenis_CAS.package and Tattoo_BodyHair.package

Think the file you need to download is the CAS one.

You can just cut/paste those 2 into the same folder that WW uses or make a different folder in Mods named Real Gens P

On 1/12/2020 at 3:55 PM, Scorpio said:

Nice, do you have any plans to make any male vaginas for feminine framed males too?

Feminine framed males with female boobs added would be a nice match for the bottoms?

Yup, I just have to make the vaginas first. But when I do, I aim to make it compatible for fem-male sims too.

On 1/12/2020 at 11:02 PM, facet_cat said:

Hey there!

I just wanted to say that these are by far my favourite- the modeling is so nice, and it sits so naturally... it looks really good! The textures are all beautiful, the ability to apply a pink/purple gradient overlay is what I've always wanted, and the bonus clothes are gorgeously made and really cute!

Nice work, and thank you so much for sharing it with us!!

I have a short wishlist too, if it's not too bold! 

- Compatibility with Luumia's body hairs, my top fav (unfortunately right now, mixing them gives your sim a hairy cockhead ?)

- Specular shines?? I don't know enough about Sims 4 modding to know if that's possible, but dick shinies would really make these look delicious! 

Thanks again and can't wait to see what you do next ?

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like them.

1) I don't have any plans to make them compatible with Luumia's most recent hair. I believe you can use the version just before the current one and it won't have problems.
2) Maybe. Sometimes speculars bug the hell out of me because they can quickly look too shiny, but I'm open to the idea.

On 1/13/2020 at 6:26 AM, jack54538 said:

Help!

How can I fix this problem? There is a shadow on the penis. Did anyone know to fix that?

Thx!

This usually happens when there's a texture conflict. That can happen when a) the sim is wearing a piece of content that has texture in the same place as the penis, or b) the sim has a custom skintone that doesn't have color where the penis is.

On 1/13/2020 at 7:48 PM, MildlyMagical said:

Hello! First off, I want to share my appreciation for your hard work! I've always wanted a penis mesh with variations since I have some characters with specific penis sizes in mind, and this mod is grand for that. However, when I tried them out in game, I'm finding some visual issues. When I'm close to the sims, everything appears normal, but as soon as I leave what appears to be LOD 0 range, the mesh becomes distorted around the midsection and calves/feet. I was using the penis setting XLarge, Uncut, C; however, this visual problem seems to affect my sims no matter what size or variation I choose.

Any help or ideas from anyone on as how to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated! It's a very lovely mod, and I'd hate to have this issue persist in my game.

Hey! Thanks for the kind words. Sorry to hear you're having some problems. I don't experience this kind of breakage on my sims when I move the camera further away, unfortunately, so it's a little hard for me to diagnose. You don't need any other files to make the mod work, and there should be no conflict with the files you've got installed currently.

I've only heard this mentioned by one other user. I wonder if it's possibly a graphics card/graphics settings issue. Does this kind of thing happen to any other CC bottoms, or the default penis that comes with Wicked Whims?

On 1/14/2020 at 1:23 AM, CallMeSnuggles said:

I want to use this as a penis for my male sims but I can't figure out how to use this, there are so many files and I honestly don't know which one to use. I want to be able to use them with WW but it isn't in my body selector. Help Me Please!!

I see another user has already answered this, but if you're still having problems let me know.

On 1/14/2020 at 12:50 PM, AmericanVillain said:

Hey, i really love your work on these very impressive the best i have seen so far, and i just wanted to know if it is possible to make them as an accessory i really want them for my poses.

Thank you! I'm curious how an accessory version would make it possible to use for poses rather than what they are now (a clothing bottom).

I've just added some content that was previously released on my Patreon:

1) Basic briefs
2) Basic boxer briefs - short
3) Basic boxer briefs - long
4) RealGens micro penises

I have more content to share, but my internet connection is being troublesome at the moment so I'll have to try uploading it later.

Hey! Thanks for the kind words. Sorry to hear you're having some problems. I don't experience this kind of breakage on my sims when I move the camera further away, unfortunately, so it's a little hard for me to diagnose. You don't need any other files to make the mod work, and there should be no conflict with the files you've got installed currently.

I've only heard this mentioned by one other user. I wonder if it's possibly a graphics card/graphics settings issue. Does this kind of thing happen to any other CC bottoms, or the default penis that comes with Wicked Whims?

I have yet to see the same issues with any CC bottoms or the default penis mesh in Wicked Whims. How odd! Perhaps it is some sort of graphics issue on my end; who knows? If I allow a sim to leave their shirt on then the visual problem disappears from the stomach, obviously, which is pretty fine for me for the most part (I like having some colors contrast from the skin since I find it more visually appealing). Oh well, I'll still use your mesh regardless because having little to no variations bugs me more than this, heh-heh. Thanks for replying with your thoughts, and good luck with any other projects you may work on! ❤️

31 minutes ago, olkl1234 said:

I am very very excited
Thanks for your work

Thank you!

11 minutes ago, MildlyMagical said:

I have yet to see the same issues with any CC bottoms or the default penis mesh in Wicked Whims. How odd! Perhaps it is some sort of graphics issue on my end; who knows? If I allow a sim to leave their shirt on then the visual problem disappears from the stomach, obviously, which is pretty fine for me for the most part (I like having some colors contrast from the skin since I find it more visually appealing). Oh well, I'll still use your mesh regardless because having little to no variations bugs me more than this, heh-heh. Thanks for replying with your thoughts, and good luck with any other projects you may work on! ❤️

Hmm, that's strange. Of course it's possible that something about my LODs is acting odd. If it was an issue with graphics, I would expect it to be consistently happening with other CC. I assume the sim has the official default Maxis naked chest equipped?

4 hours ago, simdulgence said:

I've just added some content that was previously released on my Patreon:

1) Basic briefs
2) Basic boxer briefs - short
3) Basic boxer briefs - long
4) RealGens micro penises

I have more content to share, but my internet connection is being troublesome at the moment so I'll have to try uploading it later.

Thank you SO MUCH for this update!!! I'm so excited to give these a try :D

Hello simdulgence, my name is Carlos and first I'd like to say that your 3D modeling work is really amazing! I love The Sims 4!
And well, your "Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis" pack is amazing, but I have an idea to make it even better!
I am a big fan of dicks and my favorite kind of dick are the one with very long foreskin fully covering the glans, and making a long skin tip at the end of the dick's glans.
I'd like you to create variants of foreskin at Xsmall and Small size with a bigger foreskin tip in the dick without erection.
And the second thing it's that I love uncut dick that have a big foreskin enough to keep covering totally the glans even during the erection, making a skin nipple in the top at the end of the dick's glans.
I'm sending an image in attachment for you to see how I'd like that you made the long foreskin on dick without erection and the uncut version with erection with foreskin fully covering the glans.
My birthday is close and I'd be very happy if you could make.
Lots of people in the world love dick with foreskin fully covering the head even with erection, and also for dick without erection with lots of skin at the tip.
I'm sending a photo with a real dick for you to see the kind of very long foreskin soft that I'd like to see you create for us of the community!
Thank you very much and I await your answer!

15 hours ago, dokimous said:

hey @simdulgence! great work so far!

are there any plans for pubic hair growing stages for the latest WW update? :D

also, when are you planning to release xsmall penis models (hard ones and c-tests style for soft)? :D

Hi, just as an addition, I've notice that RealGens has a graphic issue with the new WW update. The pubic hair texture displays on the glans. The same thing happens with Luumia's Real Hair V5 overlays.

On 1/16/2020 at 1:12 PM, saif96 said:

god damn the micro penis is just so sad hahahaha thanks simdulgence!

just wish their would be buff affects while having small and big penises 

The buffs idea is still on my to-do list, but I haven't had time to think about how I want to implement it yet. It won't be a straight "all small = sad, all big = happy" situation so I want to explore what I would imagine that system would look like.

16 hours ago, dokimous said:

hey @simdulgence! great work so far!

are there any plans for pubic hair growing stages for the latest WW update? :D

also, when are you planning to release xsmall penis models (hard ones and c-tests style for soft)? :D

Thank you! Re: hair stages, I don't know - I'm open to it but I don't have that version of WW so I can't start thinking about that yet. When I have access to it I'll know more.

The xsmall will be coming very soon.

9 hours ago, Molecular-Synthesis said:

Hey love this mod Fantastic!
Was wondering if you were planning to add the penis plus for females too?
That would be awesome!

Thank you! Yes, I definitely want to add the Plus for female sims too. I haven't started work on it yet because it's somewhat time-consuming, but I haven't forgotten about them.

7 hours ago, cloudsugoi said:

Hello simdulgence, my name is Carlos and first I'd like to say that your 3D modeling work is really amazing! I love The Sims 4!
And well, your "Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis" pack is amazing, but I have an idea to make it even better!
I am a big fan of dicks and my favorite kind of dick are the one with very long foreskin fully covering the glans, and making a long skin tip at the end of the dick's glans.
I'd like you to create variants of foreskin at Xsmall and Small size with a bigger foreskin tip in the dick without erection.
And the second thing it's that I love uncut dick that have a big foreskin enough to keep covering totally the glans even during the erection, making a skin nipple in the top at the end of the dick's glans.
I'm sending an image in attachment for you to see how I'd like that you made the long foreskin on dick without erection and the uncut version with erection with foreskin fully covering the glans.
My birthday is close and I'd be very happy if you could make.
Lots of people in the world love dick with foreskin fully covering the head even with erection, and also for dick without erection with lots of skin at the tip.
I'm sending a photo with a real dick for you to see the kind of very long foreskin soft that I'd like to see you create for us of the community!
Thank you very much and I await your answer!

Hi Carlos - sorry I haven't replied to your message yet. Thank you very much, I'm glad you like my work.

I can see the appeal of a longer foreskin on an erect penis, but right now I'm hard at work on a RealGens vagina that has been requested for a while. So I can't promise anything right now about making another penis/foreskin design.

26 minutes ago, Jezzerat said:

Hi, just as an addition, I've notice that RealGens has a graphic issue with the new WW update. The pubic hair texture displays on the glans. The same thing happens with Luumia's Real Hair V5 overlays.

Sounds like the new hair that WW created won't be compatible with RealGens. They're both placing hair on part of the texture space used for the penis - specifically where I placed the glans texture. All I can suggest is not using their growth system with any RealGens penises (or using my own hair growth textures if I do make them for WW).

2 hours ago, simdulgence said:

The buffs idea is still on my to-do list, but I haven't had time to think about how I want to implement it yet. It won't be a straight "all small = sad, all big = happy" situation so I want to explore what I would imagine that system would look like.

i agree if the buff is there 24/7 that wouldn't be good so what if the real affect comes during woohoo, where sims with small penises are unable to satisfy their partners and sims with bigger penises have a higher chance to satisfy other sims it would be a great way to tell a story and give good reason for sim to cheat or breakup as they are unsatisfied with their partners in bed

and/or a temporary buff when sim are nude that last like an hour where sim would either be sad or confident depending on their size but only for a short time 

7 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Hi Carlos - sorry I haven't replied to your message yet. Thank you very much, I'm glad you like my work.

I can see the appeal of a longer foreskin on an erect penis, but right now I'm hard at work on a RealGens vagina that has been requested for a while. So I can't promise anything right now about making another penis/foreskin design.

Well simdulgence I imagine you must be very busy, after all you are doing a lot of wonderful work! But if you can increase the size of the foreskin tip in soft mode and make a full erection version with foreskin fully covering the erection glan, even in the future, I'll look forward to it and so the community will finally have that version. look at the model image I edited in photoshop, for you to see how I would like the soft and hard versions in the future if you do: 

1.png.3dd69d6ee19cc9ee26d422cf4fc64102 (1).png

On 1/13/2020 at 11:02 AM, Scorpio said:

CAS viewing just gives you an idea of what they look like but are not used on a sim in game.

You have to use the WW body selector in game to pick which one/s you want to use in game, both soft and hard need to be picked.

If you don't like them just use the body selector again to change them.

You can apply those settings to all sims, random sims, or just your sim.

Need a little help here, i have the penis mods installed and can see them in CAS, but when I go to WW body selector they are not listed.  Thoughts?

2 hours ago, trickster37 said:

Need a little help here, i have the penis mods installed and can see them in CAS, but when I go to WW body selector they are not listed.  Thoughts?

I'm only using 2 files, 1 for penis and 1 for hair.

Downloaded the CAS version

Instructions mention installing only one.

2 hours ago, trickster37 said:

1) Have you installed one of the full RealGens files and not just a CAS replacement?
2) Are you trying to select a penis for an appropriate sim? Eg a male sim with a masculine frame, or a female sim with a feminine frame who's been set in CAS to have a penis?

If you can provide a screenshot of your installed /Mods showing what files of mine you have it would be a help.

2 hours ago, simdulgence said:

1) Have you installed one of the full RealGens files and not just a CAS replacement?
2) Are you trying to select a penis for an appropriate sim? Eg a male sim with a masculine frame, or a female sim with a feminine frame who's been set in CAS to have a penis?

If you can provide a screenshot of your installed /Mods showing what files of mine you have it would be a help.

I had a similar problem recently but finally figured it out.  Because I like to have a lot of choice available to me, I wanted ALL of your possible penis sizes, including those for females.  Seems I didn't look closely enough at your naming structure and thought that the simdulgence Female RealGens penis file, if used, contained both male and female, not actually noticing the *1* difference between the two files, which was the "f" and "m" in the name, i.e  "simdulgence_cas_yfBtm_RealGensPenis_CAS"...Other than that, they are identical in structure and for those (like myself) who are sometimes in more of a hurry than they should be when modding =), it is easily missed when scanning over the filenames.  Once I realized my error and added the file, every RealGens Penis size and type I had downloaded was available in the WW Body Selector.

Thank you for your excellent work!

4 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Lordvalorous explanation solved my problem.  they are all available in WW now.