Simdulgence - TS4 RealGens Penis - 14 June 2020, Male Speedo

On 10/8/2019 at 5:23 AM, knivesjta said:

Thanks for this! this is by far the best i've seen.. Can you make a little fatter version?

Thanks! Larger sizes are still planned, yeah.

8 hours ago, rolfili said:

which of the many files do you have to do in the mod
how to install?

and where do you find them?

The only file that's really mandatory is the main RealGens_v1.5 zip. That contains the penis mod. You unzip that file with 7zip (or any other program that opens .7z zip files), and add the .package file to your /Mods folder, wherever you normally put mods. If you're not sure what the other zip files are for, I'd recommend having a look through the main post because it talks about what downloads I offer. Does that help?

On 10/8/2019 at 5:37 PM, wanttodownloadty said:

If I could make one suggestion:

I would greatly appreciate some consistency in regards to the file names. Downloading the updated files and having to manually replace the old ones has been problematic for me. I personally prefer being prompted with the option to replace the old files with the new files upon dropping them in the folder.

Just my preference! Idk how everyone else feels.

Thanks for all you're doing! I've been enjoying following your work!

Ha! For a second I thought you meant I was being disorganized, like calling files "simd" or "s_condoms". Thanks for the feedback, though, it's helpful to hear. I've been updating the names because I get frustrated going into my mods folder to check which version of a .package I have and finding I can't tell because the version is only in the original .zip name. But I'm open to hearing from anyone else who has a preference.

Open question: Would users prefer that all .package files be named the same from update to update, and that file versions only be in the .zip name?

Meet Randy Rubber, condom mascot! He's featured on the front of a new functional condom dispenser - a perfect addition to any public spot where your sims are in need of a condom.

The dispenser is available now for early access on my my Patreon. It will be available on LL in a future update.

condomdispenser_preview2.jpg.d38c1f199465052b4e0bb7d47c5b0c96.jpg

29 minutes ago, Finn_Hoggarth said:

I got an issue
I using your penis with Luumia Body hair and so... its looks not right
Is there a fix for this or they just not compatible?

Luumia new body hair is not compatible with any of penis afaik, the hair texture always got on the tip of the penis. He's been fixing it for a while but still no news from him, you should use his older body hair.

47 minutes ago, MeoBuddie said:

Luumia new body hair is not compatible with any of penis afaik, the hair texture always got on the tip of the penis. He's been fixing it for a while but still no news from him, you should use his older body hair.

oh, thats sad, i hope he fix this sometimes.
Anyway, thanks for answer)) 

11 hours ago, Finn_Hoggarth said:

I got an issue
I using your penis with Luumia Body hair and so... its looks not right
Is there a fix for this or they just not compatible?

10.10.2019_12-53-27.png

Luumia V5+ is not compatible with this penis and some of the others but V5 works fine try that instead, V5+ works with lunar eclipse and futanari penis by noir and maybe betterbody penis.

Yeah, RealGens is not compatible with the newest Luumia body hair (V5+ I guess?). I looked into compatibility but it would require re-doing all of my textures, which I don't intend to do right now.

@guedesrs I made that skin detail we talked about. For anyone using the CC-compatible version of RealGens, I've put together a quick underlay for sims who don't have another CC skin detail on. It's a skin detail using the mouth crease slot, so it doesn't get applied automatically. But it improves the look of the body on sims who don't have another creator's CC skins on.

It's up on my Patreon now and will come to LL in a future update!

underlay_preview.jpg.fa03a3e4a38adcb272b6ee7b50723852.jpg

Just now, Khatalos said:

Hey. First I would like to say that i think this is the best penis model available.

What i wanted to ask if it would be possible to make a default bottom that doesn't need WW to appear correctly, and is just a replacer?

Thank you for your amazing work.

Thank you very much! Anything that doesn't require WW would also just be a static penis, no movement/animation. I assume that's okay with you?

6 minutes ago, simdulgence said:

Thank you very much! Anything that doesn't require WW would also just be a static penis, no movement/animation. I assume that's okay with you?

Yes. Just so it appears when a sim has no clothes, instead of the default underwear you normally get. :)

Hey Simdulgence, I love your mods! They are awesome. I use RealGens in my game along with Noir's equipment. I really appreciate that you've made more realistic sizes. However, one thing bothered me about your textures, the Light Circle around the sim's butt. So I ended up making a small change to your textures to eliminate the circle of light around the rear end. I haven't uploaded my alterations anywhere, nor claimed any credit for your work - these alterations only exist in my game. However, I'm reluctant to upgrade to your latest versions, as I don't wish to do the work all over again. However, I thought I'd share my fix with you, just in case you wanted to use it in future updates. I'm more than happy to share my files with you. Just let me know. Here's an example. 

RealGens_Comparison.jpg

21 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Meet Randy Rubber, condom mascot! He's featured on the front of a new functional condom dispenser - a perfect addition to any public spot where your sims are in need of a condom.

The dispenser is available now for early access on my my Patreon. It will be available on LL in a future update.

condomdispenser_preview2.jpg.d38c1f199465052b4e0bb7d47c5b0c96.jpg

WHHHHAATTT!!!! This is great lol so does it feature ww condom too? i mean the ones with different colors and yours too?

@Holly Vinedal Thanks, glad you like it! The dispenser sells Smooth Sensations and Wicked Whims condoms. Yes, your sims have to pay for condoms (same price as the single condom in the buy catalogue). And it randomizes the color of condom your sim receives from six or seven different swatches for both the SS and WW condoms.

@davino Thank you, I'm glad you like my work! The circle is something I only recently had identified to me by another user, or I would have fixed it before now. I'm a little confused about the middle picture in your example, though. There's no texture on the top of the butt in the CC-compatible version, so any weird dimple shouldn't be coming from that. What custom content is the sim in question using?

4 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Yeah, RealGens is not compatible with the newest Luumia body hair (V5+ I guess?). I looked into compatibility but it would require re-doing all of my textures, which I don't intend to do right now.

@guedesrs I made that skin detail we talked about. For anyone using the CC-compatible version of RealGens, I've put together a quick underlay for sims who don't have another CC skin detail on. It's a skin detail using the mouth crease slot, so it doesn't get applied automatically. But it improves the look of the body on sims who don't have another creator's CC skins on.

It's up on my Patreon now and will come to LL in a future update!

underlay_preview.jpg.fa03a3e4a38adcb272b6ee7b50723852.jpg

Wonderfull!!! Im anxious to free release!!! :D

3 hours ago, davino said:

Hey Simdulgence, I love your mods! They are awesome. I use RealGens in my game along with Noir's equipment. I really appreciate that you've made more realistic sizes. However, one thing bothered me about your textures, the Light Circle around the sim's butt. So I ended up making a small change to your textures to eliminate the circle of light around the rear end. I haven't uploaded my alterations anywhere, nor claimed any credit for your work - these alterations only exist in my game. However, I'm reluctant to upgrade to your latest versions, as I don't wish to do the work all over again. However, I thought I'd share my fix with you, just in case you wanted to use it in future updates. I'm more than happy to share my files with you. Just let me know. Here's an example. 

RealGens_Comparison.jpg

Can you send me in private, please, your fix? Please pleaseeeeeeeeeeee!!! 

1 hour ago, Berpel said:

@simdulgence  Did you consider adding chastity cages? 

Yup, and I've already done some research into styles/visuals. I haven't made them yet because a) I have to think about how I want to implement them to work with the variable penis sizes and b) nobody has asked about them before now. They're definitely something I'm interested in adding.

9 hours ago, simdulgence said:

Yup, and I've already done some research into styles/visuals. I haven't made them yet because a) I have to think about how I want to implement them to work with the variable penis sizes and b) nobody has asked about them before now. They're definitely something I'm interested in adding.

Awesome ?