Oblivion Comix and Pix

Yes, no luck despite the huge selection of bodies in there. At least I am under the impression this body looks different from any of the 'SetBody' (Reloaded) line-up. Dusk once called it the 'Manga Megacup'/MMC, but that particular body is also a bit different. It's especially how these 'Savage' boobs spread apart in a V-shape, something I totally dig.

So I actually missed yesterday's update! Because - speaking with an old Punk Rock classic - I fought exhaustion and exhaustion won... Just when I was working ON THE FINAL PICTURE I dozed off! And overslept. Apologies for the delay. Here are twenty-one new screenshots. Subject this time is all sorts of experimental stuff I did over the course of time: Trying out races, one-time characters, outfit concepts and the likes.

PICTURE POST WEEK

Day Five: Experiments

It goes without saying that there will be nudity.

DebbieRyder01.jpg

One fighter woman tentatively-named 'Debbie Ryder'.

She is wearing nice KrisTa stuff and wielding a sword by MKTsang, retextured to match the armor.

The location is also an experiment, trying out the 'Forts Of Cyrodiil' crypt tileset.

DebbieRyder02.jpg

She's got that Eighties thing going on, reminding me of girls like singer Joan Jett. Or the German pop starlet Nena.

SwampDrakePriestess.jpg

A pagan swamp drake priestess praising the rain. About to get slapped on her butt it seems.

AmaliaSkingrad01.jpg

A series of images I was planning with the concept of a sexy pilgrim visiting all the towns

and their respective chapels. So far I have only used Skingrad and Leyawiin as locations.

Nice advertising board to the right!

AmaliaSkingrad02.jpg

Cute chatting girls from a certain NPC mod in the back.

AmaliaSkingrad03.jpg

Old Julianos brandishing his triangle. Maybe this is Nayru's wisdom element, part of the freaking TRIFORCE?!

AmaliaSkingrad04.jpg

I so love Silent Resident's extended Skingrad castle in the style of gothic architecture found in 'Castlevania' games.

AmaliaLeyawiin01.jpg

At the steps to Leyawiin's great chapel of Zenithar (which still needs a janitor).

AmaliaLeyawiin02.jpg

Comforting a mourning Argonian. Damn - I just spotted a nasty instance of clipping I missed editing out! Ah, fuck it.

AmaliaLeyawiin03.jpg

Hey, that's the cute thief 'Farah The Miqote' passing by in the back. Also from that NPC mod.

AmaliaLeyawiin04.jpg

There's the advertising board again. "Hotties wanted!" - count our dear Amalia in!

Stroti made the basic mesh, I created city-specific variants for all the towns (minus Kvatch).

AmaliaLeyawiin05.jpg

I love how this weirdo Hircine cosplayer (actually it's a pacified Cingor) is enjoying what he sees.

DragonSkeleton.jpg

Now that's one fine skeleton... :cool:  The character is an experiment with ColdBlood's 'Digital Girl' head.

Darigaz once shared a converted Moonshadow face for this head, a great template for other textures.

It's too bad the mouth has some strange issues when talking. Wish somebody was able to fix that.

MaraPosing.jpg

Trollf's 'Spider Greatsword'-wielding heroine 'Mara The Miqote' posing in an awesome dungeon (by Snusmumriken).

MaraRubbing.jpg

Here she is rubbing her delicious boobs with Mr. Flingingfeces's great animation. From time to time my idle pose.

RihadHarbourPosing01.jpg

Kunoichi 'Megumi'. Hailing from Akavir, she has got a job to do in Hammerfell.

RihadHarbourPosing02.jpg

Waiting for nightfall in Rihad's harbour.

RihadRooftopPosing.jpg

It's a hot concept for a Kunoichi to be practically butt-naked, with just the traditional and

normally quite impractical pop-culture red Ninja scarf wrappped around her firm body.

The outfit is assembled from elements by Hentai, R18PN and Baron B (and Waalx).

Goes exceptionally well with the 'United Katana' by VanillaBeans.

RihadHarbourNinjaDash.jpg

NINJA DASH!

Though personally for safety reasons I advise against scambling like that while holding sharp and pointy objects.

MoonJumpingNinja.jpg

Back home, the cunning Kunoichi probably has taken on the assignment to assassinate the moon?

Bonus picture: GSB's 'Montral' race. Awesomely exotic and futuristic.

GSBMontralRace.jpg

I suspect this incorrect resizing of the images is related to the very nature of the 'Photobucket' hotlinks:

Ever since their restructure some time ago PB adds the suffix '~original' to image links. LL's forum software is unable to use such a link with the image tag, it just gives me an error message. Deleting that suffix makes the pictures usable but probaly breaks any resizing function there might be. Please apologize for the inconvenience and goofy looks of the posts! I'm just so used to PB. Apart from that stupid effect it's a good image hosting site, so I'll keep using it some more. Eventually I'll get around to using an FTP file hosting account of my own in the future.

Moar pix to cum soon.

SetBody (Reloaded) Doesn't have *all* of the bodies in it many were removed because they were similar/same/redundant so those ones were removed.  It is why I still use one of the older setbody mods that has all of the bodies in it even if the bodies in the nifs are not 100% perfect I rather have the armor/outfit convert to the correct size instead of finding something that looks similar and having it convert differently. But not sure if it is in a older one or not.

Ah, sooner or later that body will come around. I'm not in a hurry. First I will need to get the one character back who is using it. In my new install there is no more XEO, so I must recreate several races. The chocolate x117 human is one of them.

Reinstalling the game without simply having moved back the millions of files accumulated over time is constantly causing problems with missing content. That's what I encountered when taking pictures for today's post (because these are current ones, as opposed to the older material in the previous posts). Whenever I ran into a WFT?! or something purple I had to quit and fix the issue. It's all because I never cared about the file paths back whenever I edited some mod. The resources were distributed all over the 'Data' folder. But now I want to keep everything more tidy from the start.

This time it's going to be thirty screenshots. Another favourite subject of mine besides naked chicks and kewl creatures.

PICTURE POST WEEK

Day Six: Dungeons

Some creatures will also be featured as they are an integral part of any dungeon.

Oh, and there might be nudity.

BeldaburoConjurerAdept.jpg

A shy conjurer dude peeking at us from behind a pillar. - "I see you! Hello!!"

CulotteZombies.jpg

Careful where you point that thing, Mister!

The zombies of 'Culotte' with their eternal stiffies. That's what I call rigor mortis.

HameNecroAlchemist.jpg

Over at 'Hame' a Necro alchemist is cooking up something evil while his servant closely watches the procedure.

BeldaburoSuperXivilai.jpg

Phew, that guy sure must be a master conjurer to summon an entity like this... Easy now, buddy!

TalwinqueTreePlanter.jpg

At 'Talwinque'. A ceiling-mounted Ayleid device enables the growth of this majestic tree.

The bandits however give a damn.

ShadowsRestCavern.jpg

The player tent at 'Shadow's Rest Cavern'. I've never really made use of it so far.

WendirGhosts.jpg

A somewhat aggressive ethereal entity attempts to defend its home ruin of 'Wendir'.

YellowTickCaveEntrance.jpg

I have started a new game. Kitty is level 1, so this is only a Clannfear Runt.

BeldaConjurerRitual.jpg

Meanwhile at 'Belda' conjurers are preparing some arcane ritual. You should hear the noise this thing is making!

I had assigned the most terrifying sound effect to the crystal I could find. As a plus it's also sparkling and rotating.

VarondoConjurers.jpg

Thank The Nine for TAI. Otherwise this chick would have torn Kitty to shreds.

ArrowshaftCavernCrystalCrypt.jpg

The Lord seems overwhelmed by the sight of these nice crystals at 'Arrowshaft Cavern'.

LostBoyCanyon.jpg

Kiity just got hit by a spell from this antagonistic person in black at 'Lost Boy Canyon'. Oh, the pain!

BawnEntrance.jpg

The entrance to 'Bawn'.  Welkynd-powered mushrooms are growing here.

Wendelbek01.jpg

The main chamber of 'Wendelbek' is a real Necromancer's paradise.

Wendelbek02.jpg

A different view at the same location to show these mysterious pillar devices.

WendelbekHarvestingZombie.jpg

Mister Rotten makes himself useful by helping with the Astral Beacon harvest.

MingoCave.jpg

This wondrous creature calls 'Mingo Cave' its home.

RandomAyleidRoom01.jpg

Some random shots of Ayleid rooms and chambers to celebrate their awe-inspiring architecture.

RandomAyleidRoom02.jpg

Now with a new game all the Welkynd stones are back.

In my previous game I collected them all and had to cheat with a mod to make them respawn.

RandomAyleidRoom03.jpg

Did I ever mention I love coloured lights? Probably yes.

In this case the red glow is from the spell of a well-hidden Faded Wraith.

RandomAyleidRoom04.jpg

Open fireplaces for that cozy atmosphere. Kitty contemplates getting some marshmallows.

FertilizerCavitiesMonkey.jpg

Aww, a cute crazy monkey at the 'Fertilizer Cavities'. Barking up that mushroom tree.

HrotandaValeEntrance.jpg

The entrance area of the Ayleid ruin known as 'Hrotanda Vale'.

BioluminescentBurrow01.jpg

Another look at the 'Bioluminescent Burrow'. I wonder where this name is coming from...

WelkeTreePlanter.jpg

An Ayleid planter at 'Welke'.

NenalataThrone.jpg

Kitty sitting on the steps of the Ayleid king's throne at 'Nenalata'. That seat is reserved for someone else.

CrackedWoodCaveGoblins.jpg

The Goblin tribe of 'Cracked Wood Cave'. They refer to themselves as the 'Bloody Hand'.

MossyChambersShambles.jpg

This is the star of the 'Mossy Chambers' - the Mossy Shambles!

GardenOfArdenMushrooms.jpg

Visiting the mushroom tree hallway at the 'Garden Of Arden'.

SageGlenHollowVaerminaShrine.jpg

The Vaermina shrine at 'Sage Glen Hollow'.

Vaermina's goons are greeting visitors in all their dangly unpleasantness.

Bonus picture: 'Tidewater Cave'.

TidewaterCaveFlower.jpg

A slightly closer look at Kitty's current outfit by courtesy of Fejeena. Cute Teddies all over!

The legendary 'Spider Leppard Flower' is growing here, guarded by a few powerful trolls.

That was fun! I really need to take more dungeon pictures, with so many great locations everywhere.

I must admit I haven't worked on that project during the whole week - getting back on track with those recent picture posts was of higher priority to me. It's probably because I had ceaselessly worked on the resources for several weeks, I felt kinda burnt out after far more than a thousand files...

Apologies for forgetting about you, Mo! I have shown some pictures of the mod's resources to a few people. Immediately after this post I will PM you concerning these sample images.

I'm sorry there won't be a big picture post today because I worked on something else. Something nice. Recognize this one?

KittyBobbiCastelloFoyer.jpg

She is back and won't ever leave again! Just like myself.

'Bobbi The Bubbly', huntress extraordinaire. Now with a much better skin by courtesy of Avebrave.

And like Fejeena said in the post above - now there is THIS ONE:

KittyBobbiSwimmingPool.jpg

Larger Manga boobs are sooo awesome. Can't believe I missed that file when it got released.

Eternal gratefulness to Fejeena (and to whoever edited this body).

The only issue: Finding matching hands and feet isn't an easy task.

Besides Bobbi I have also recreated a bunch of other characters, like 'Gazonga The Orc' for example. Going to feature them soon.

Poontank's body problem is solved. I found it  ( after unpacking 15 files) , and the body is not in SeBody reloaded. Really nice Body.

The body is still available: up001555  http://up.mnty.net/?mode=ret&andor=phrase&sword=mangabdm

The Body is in Set Body reloaded (BMRA = Big-Manga-Round-Ass) but with some changes/bugs.

The cut between upper and lower Body was changed. If you use a clothes Mod (e.g. Savage Outfit) and take of the the upperbody clothes (or lowerbody) you have a gap between upper and lowerbody.

post-3205-0-53029900-1415674365_thumb.jpg

The UV of the lowerbody was changed. The pussy has a ugly "cut" in the Texture. ( the original Body UV is fine)

So using NifSkope and replace the Savage Outfit Body with the SetBody Body  is not the best solution.

The Hands have a gap. ( easy to fix with Seam Mender )

post-3205-0-54708700-1415674820_thumb.jpg

Edit: I had better post this in the SetBody thread. Bug Report.

The UV cut on the pussy is because of BMRA genital being too creative. Some bodies with such more creative female genital were a problem when I rework their mesh and UV map, for example, HFOB.

I'll get them fixed later.

Actually,i had been trying to test Impractical BodysuitLGFeetFull_H.nif

(w/o) suit + small new elements from *Crumpled Piece of Paper* :))

Poontank's body problem is solved. I found it  ( after unpacking 15 files) , and the body is not in SeBody reloaded. Really nice Body.

The body is still available: up001555  http://up.mnty.net/?mode=ret&andor=phrase&sword=mangabdm

The Body is in Set Body reloaded (BMRA = Big-Manga-Round-Ass) but with some changes/bugs.

The cut between upper and lower Body was changed. If you use a clothes Mod (e.g. Savage Outfit) and take of the the upperbody clothes (or lowerbody) you have a gap between upper and lowerbody.

attachicon.gifBMRA Savage.jpg

The UV of the lowerbody was changed. The pussy has a ugly "cut" in the Texture. ( the original Body UV is fine)

So using NifSkope and replace the Savage Outfit Body with the SetBody Body  is not the best solution.

The Hands have a gap. ( easy to fix with Seam Mender )

attachicon.gifBMRA.jpg

Edit: I had better post this in the SetBody thread. Bug Report.

Greetings.

Hi Fejeena , thank you for the link , there is other interresting thngs there.

This lower looks like the one from GSB's Shiva Tribal , but with a  "big breasts edition " , and there is also the same " atrocious bug"   :P  on the right foot ., sorry leg and not foot ... i suppose this can be solved just with the Gerra6's Seam Mender.

Cheers.

post-239275-0-44889000-1415709470_thumb.png

Hand and foot meshes for the original Manga bdm (BMRA) . the Original Body (without Hand and foot):     http://up.mnty.net/?mode=ret&andor=phrase&sword=mangabdm

BMRA fix2.7z :

In Folder "Hand" the Hand nif

In Folder  "HGEC foot BMRA compatible" 2 foot meshes suitable for the original Manga bdm (BMRA) . One foot mesh with separate toe nails.

In Folder "original lowerbody HGEC foot compatible"  the lowerbody changed so that it fits to HGEC feet. ( So you can use shoes or sandals from other clothes Mods. Both available outfits have no feet/shoes: Sheva Tribal and Savage Outfit)

BMRA fix2.7z

Thanks to gerra6 and his Seam Mender tool.

Hand and foot meshes for the original Manga bdm (BMRA) . the Original Body (without Hand and foot):     http://up.mnty.net/?mode=ret&andor=phrase&sword=mangabdm

BMRA fix2.7z :

In Folder "Hand" the Hand nif

In Folder  "HGEC foot BMRA compatible" 2 foot meshes suitable for the original Manga bdm (BMRA) . One foot mesh with separate toe nails.

In Folder "original lowerbody HGEC foot compatible"  the lowerbody changed so that it fits to HGEC feet. ( So you can use shoes or sandals from other clothes Mods. Both available outfits have no feet/shoes: Sheva Tribal and Savage Outfit)

attachicon.gifBMRA fix2.7z

Thanks to gerra6 and his Seam Mender tool.

Greetings .

:heart:  you ! ... ;°)

Cheers , thank you  and of course ,  thanks to Gerra6 too for his tools.

After all this body talk now it's time for a small selection of new pictures!

PinkyRun02.jpg

Bwaahgawddanggit! - Being reduced to a level 1 character again sure has its drawbacks.

Better run from that meanie or it will rip Kitty's tender butt to shreds! Can't have that.

TheBlessedLion.jpg

Chakaru's awesome lion. Truly a magnificent and blessed creature.

AmberRootGiant.jpg

The 'Juncture Of Infestation' now sports an amazing sight, the Amber Root Colossus.

GrummiteOutfit01.jpg

Thanks to Avebrave for his cool Grummite armor. Get it here, together with lots of other great stuff in that thread!

The original outfit is a bit different, I slightly 'kittyfied' it for a more sexualized look.

WellOfRootwaterPortal.jpg

A giddy trio at the portal room found in the 'Well Of Rootwater'.

CrucibleFrogPond.jpg

Crucible seems to experience a kind of frigging frog invasion lately.

The Madgod has sent his favourite agents to investigate if this is crazy enough for his realm.

FertilizerCavitiesMushroomSitting.jpg

The South entrance to the 'Fertilizer Cavities'. Some weirdo animal is hopping by in the back.

UpperLakeCanulus.jpg

Same pose, another setting and location. At the upper part of 'Lake Canulus'.

DungPile.jpg

A new entry to the 'Kitty Sitting On Things' category. Kitty sitting on/in a pile of dung!

It's warm. It's comfy. And very aromatic. Everyone should try it someday.

CuddlyChoogles.jpg

Awww - cutesy cuddly 'Choogles'! Let's just hope they don't behave like 'Tribbles'...

Bonus picture: DWEMER REVENANT!

DwemerRevenant01.jpg

If only their fireballs were coming from the shoulder launchers (and were homing)...

If only they were able to do their finishing move from 'Brutal Doom'!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for the kind words, Labrat! It's great to see you again by the way. Me being absent for so long was terrible, coming back to this forum however feels just so right. Your comment does confirm this feeling of mine.

So last night I was writing this very post here already once. Took my sweet time to write and format my lines, preview the whole thing several times - and just when I was ready to post: "LoversLab is unavailable. Server shut down for maintenance." :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: !

Not a biggie, I'll simply try again today. Here I finally have got a few new pictures to post. A small selection of random shots from different categories: Serene scenery of awesome Ayleid architecture, exotic robots and naturally that one girl again. The one who very much enjoys her NUDITY!

XindiaEntrance.jpg

Starting out with scenery, this is the entrance to the ruin of 'Xindia' in the Valus Mountains.

I learned the landscape butterflies can be manipulated with setpos commands just like almost everything else.

WhiteRimBastionNotSoWhiteAnymore01.jpg

An overgrown part of 'White Rim Bastion'. Not so white anymore now.

WhiteRimBastionNotSoWhiteAnymore02.jpg

A different building of the same compound. I love the little detail of that 'framed' bird.

AyleidRuinUnnamed01.jpg

Ayleid pillars on a small peninsula at Lake Canulus. Tasty Giant Caps are growing here.

ValusMountainsWaterfallAyleidStatues.jpg

A bustling stream is cascading down those rocky stairs, flanked by a duo of magnificent Ayleid statues.

RockCutterBanditTripping.jpg

You can tell I have installed 'The Eastern Peaks' again.

Here a clumsy 'Rock Cutter' bandit is tripping over his own feet.

EEEKASeveredHead.jpg

EEEK! A SEVERED HEAD!!! Brains exposed and all. And Mister Legion Man forgot to bring his spoon...

Or does his uncomfortable expression stem from the distortion of his somehow sorta malleable cuirass?

TheForgeMastersGift.jpg

This one and the following image are reposts from Sroro's creature mod thread.

Thanks to Vuubik for posting a link to a resource archive of this awesome Dwemer creation.

What I love the most about the guy is the cute statue in his likeness included in that mod.

I also thank Fejeena a lot for the THEC conversion of this suit.

My current favourite outfit. It's gonna be featured in a lot of shots soon.

ForgeMasterNewTexture.jpg

After doing truckloads of forging the master sits down for a relaxing break.

RobotGangnam.jpg

The fun one can have with a robot costume: Dwemer Gangnam Style!

AtTheVaerminaShrine.jpg

Kitty at a gloomy shrine to Vaermina.

I hear Daedra worship is becoming increasingly prevalent in Ayleid ruins.

Ayleid ruins have become much more dangerous places.

KittyVeyogaloRuins01.jpg

I have used Kingkong's recent creation, the awesome Manga/ZKEC hybrid body, for this GSB armor.

AtTheWellOfRootwater.jpg

At 'The Well Of Rootwater'.

There is a key to an (off-screen) treasure urn in front of the statue's interestingly arranged Flame Stalks.

KittyGardenOfArdenExterior01.jpg

Enjoying the warm Mania sun at the shore near the entrance to 'The Garden Of Arden'.

BlackMarshMaidenOutfit.jpg

A kittyfied version of GSB's 'Black Marsh Maiden'. This is the perfect outfit for looking flashy even in the swamps.

GazongaAndKylin01.jpg

The overhauled Gazonga, now with a different hairstyle.

Sporting her latest mount who is none other than 'Divine Beast Kylin'!

GazongaAndKylin02.jpg

To better match her armor with the creature's colour scheme I have changed its metal parts to gold.

Experimenting with HDR again... But I really need to tone down its intensity some more.

Moar pix next Loredas! On Saturday, I mean.

Wish y'all a merry Sundas! Yes, I know. I wanted to post new pictures yesterday...

Unfortunately I was unable to do it in time. Apologies.

Anyways, now I have got some new Kitty stuff! Like announced in my previous post many of those are featuring that sexy new bodysuit.

There are a few older shots with different outfits, but for all current images I love using this particular suit. Especially now with Fejeena's conversion at hand - this is the first clothing item ever for my favourite THEC body! Apart from the nudist outfit with the armbands, bangles, feathers and ropes. But that one isn't a real outfit after all.

CastelloGreatHallQijiStatues.jpg

Kitty's castle is full of awesome statues! Funny effect with those angel wings in the back.

CastelloGreatHallVeronaStatue.jpg

Naturally the wings belong to 'Verona'. But who cares for silly wings if a picture has boobs like THAT?!

NibenayValleyPanorama.jpg

High above the Nibenay Valley. Bravil and the 'Strange Door' are off-screen, just a little to the right.

CliffracerArchery.jpg

Ugh, it's THEM...! This one sports the first conversion of the suit still with an HGEC lower body.

DiveRockRunning.jpg

Running for shelter in the Jerall Mountains.

Maybe Kitty doesn't want to get wet?! *Giggle*... Get it? Kitty. Not getting wet! That's never gonna happen.

JerallMountainsGorge01.jpg

A very nice place in the vicinity of Dive Rock.

Sure, it's kinda cold with all that snow and ice... That's what 'Immunity To Frost' enchantments are for.

AnvilPeople01.jpg

Good people of Anvil doing their thang.

Although I've changed the HDR settings in the ini the blur effect is still too pronounced. Working on it.

VaraCrucosRoofSitting.jpg

Kitty sitting on things. On a rooftop at the small town of Vara Crucos in this case.

SeaOfMarshlandGrass.jpg

Or on some marshland rock in the outskirts of the Steadhelm region.

KittyBravilCountyWaterfall.jpg

Sightseeing in Bravil County. Here she is wearing her very special version of a B & S dress.

DiveRockBearStalking.jpg

On a bear hunt high up in the Jerall Mountains.

JerallMountainsGorge02.jpg

Idyllic sunset in a mountain gorge.

JoiningTheRockCutterBandits.jpg

Joining the 'Rock Cutter' bandits! To destroy these farm-robbing meanies from within.

Previously the criminals would have been no match, but now Kitty is level 1 again. She needs to tread carefully.

IrieBeach01.jpg

Sporting her personalized version of Fejeena's teddy equipment at the shores of River Strid.

WeirdoSmackdown.jpg

"Your Hand To Hand skill has increased."

Laying the smackdown on some weirdo joker to save precious arrows.

Bonus pictures: Three other characters. One is merely a throwaway experiment, but the new one on the third image might have potential.

WhammySewers.jpg

Just to try out this slightly more sexualized Cammy costume.

The ponytail looks like directly coming out of her crotch...

MalouMorrowind17a.jpg

Malou attempting a speedrun through Morrowind.

I sure am fond of this motion blur effect for pictures like this.

LucyLachance01.jpg

She came all the way from High Rock to Cyrodiil and she is ANGRY!

'Lucy Lachance' is going to honor her father by trying to assume control of the New Black Hand.

Teehee... Wait 'til you see what I did to that other room! I don't even recall anymore what it originally was...

No wonder, I had started working on that mod before my accident. It's this one large ballroom-styled location accessed from the Great Hall. Originally the room only had some wooden weapon display panels. I have transformed this place into a greenhouse with large planters that each are representing different climates and regions from Cyrodiil and neighbouring provinces.

I also love the swimming pool room seen on the second Kitty & Bobbi picture in post #756 with that awesome Triton/Poseidon statue peeing into the pool. That room's entrance area is featuring six sexy female custom statues. Now that I have Avebrave's great statue resource at my disposal I can add even more of those all over the castle. I want to create a few additional new rooms anyway.

Furthermore there is the 'Gazebo Of The Nine' with retextured cool Oldwolf god statues and a new alchemy lab.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there! Do ya know what time it is? - PICTURE TIME!!! Moar un-resized slightly displaced images, yay! :-/

In light of current/recent events we are going to meet one character from a certain race again; one particular armor is being featured in two different variants. Then there's lots of the usual (including violence and NUDITY!), and this post will introduce a new male character! Or something to that effect...

DranitaBurningVillage.jpg

Space goat race. By GSBmodders. Just like this armor.

GSBDraeneiRaiderArmorF.jpg

For the mod I'm working on I have made a full humanoid version with a slightly recoloured skirt.
'Full' means that I have added matching boots and greaves to replace the hooves.

DranitaMagicCircle01a.jpg

Ah, there it is - the 'Silverlight' armor conversion by Grim Reaper (using Geechan's hooves).

DranitaMagicCircle02.jpg

Quite a suitable location for a Draenei I find. Thanks to Leo Gura and Movomo. Out of the blue...

DranitaAdashHarbourRunning01.jpg

...into the light of a nicely retextured foreign city.

DranitaAdashHarbourRunning02.jpg

Same pose and location but from a different angle.

DranitaAdashHarbourBoomerInvasion.jpg

At the harbor there seems to be a tiny problem with a horde of rampaging 'Boomers'. Mutated Clannfears they are.

DranitaWelkyndBeast.jpg

A Welkynd Beast in hot pursuit. Probably attracted by the gemstones in her armor and weapon. Or her shapely butt.

DranitaVsHellKnight01.jpg

Tough as a dump truck and nearly as big as one - a hellish abomination approaches to seal the heroine's DOOM!
This Draenei however is no pushover despite her slender frame...

DranitaVsHellKnight02a.jpg

With swift and trusty sword she disembowels the unholy creature! Handing that foul freak its stinking intestines.

I really like this texture for the 'Hell Knight'. Here is a NifSkope view of the guy:

HellKnightNifSkopeView.jpg

His crotch somehow looks... Er, well. He ain't got no schlong!!

KittyGoldRoadRiding01.jpg

Something quaint after that horrible scene: Kitty riding her unicorn, Bo Derek-style.

KittyGoldRoadRiding02.jpg

On the Gold Road heading for Skingrad.

KittyKKPiercingOutfit01.jpg

One of the awesome piercing outfits by Kingkong. Get them here!

KittyKKPiercingOutfit02.jpg

Still no luck with agreeable HDR settings. So once more I switched off that crap after this shot.

KittyAndBenniGreatForestAqueduct.jpg

Two archer babes. With this outfit Kitty is back to her usual THEC-3L size.
One-Shot Benni however is wearing the 'Silverlight' clear glass armor for the occasion.

BenniGreatForest.jpg

Now she is using a smaller bow to better match her height.
Before she had Divine Avenger's bow. Too large for such a tiny character.

BenniTargetPractice.jpg

Practice makes perfect. This rule even applies to a sure shot such as dear Benni.

BenniPrideDemon.jpg

On this one Benni is back to using Movomo's 'Melan' armor, her trademark outfit.

KittyAndMalouCastelloSwimmingPool.jpg

Now I have recreated Malou as an x117 race character. Way more cute I find.

KittyLishkaAndMalou.jpg

And Lishka is also back now that I have reinstalled Diablo elves again. How I have missed that buttercup skin!

LizzieAndMice.jpg

Woohoo, it's Liz! A bunch of mice are celebrating the old 'Cheese For Everyone' ritual.

LizzieAndDeer.jpg

Enjoying the awesome scenery in close proximity to White Rose River.

And now for that male character I mentioned! Originally this was a creature.

Now it's an NPC because that way he can use any humanoid poses and animations for more flexibility.

SirFrancisRedwaterCrypt01.jpg

'Sir Francis de Kaye'! An undead archer somewhat inspired by 'Chakan The Forever Man'.

SirFrancisRedwaterCrypt02.jpg

A few Waalx resources, a Pale_Rider hat and some retexturing make for a nice and unique skeleton hero.

SirFrancisFortCarmala.jpg

Oooh, creepy! The decayed one at the entrance to Fort Carmala.

SirFrancisVisitToHackdirt.jpg

Sir Francis to the rescue of poor Dar-Ma!

On a visit to Hackdirt he is (silently, with gestures) questioning a freaked out Jiv Hiriel.

Unfortunately, just like those intestines, it's only a cheap Photoshopped effect. I have a layered collection of blood spray images for such occasions.

Made this library back when I was working on the Lizzie comic pages for the beaten and bloodied minotaur lord.

Mentioning this I'm painfully reminded of the comic work I keep postponing all the time due to other projects. I have tons of material lying around for new comic pages, and on the other hand there are so many stories I once started which now are nearly impossible to pick up again since my graphics have changed significantly since the days when I made those pages. Or take Bobbi. Now she looks much better with Avebrave's skin. But it's a clashing difference to her appearance in the comic. Finishing the flower story would need the original character. I will have to revert her to the original race with the poor chocolate textures once more if I'll ever manage to make the follow-up pages to that ongoing story.

This made me think of eventually rebooting the whole comic deal with slight changes: Kitty now is way more busty than in the early days and is using different styles of clothing and hair. Something that came to pass because my preferences slowly changed over the course of time. I have always thought to myself that the current comic hiatus is mostly to improve my graphics for an overall higher quality, once I actually pick up the comic work again.