Oblivion Comix and Pix

The 'Screenshooter's Illumination' crystals, especially of the dark purple variant, do a great job for such a colour mood.

Shortly after I had started using this mod I found out that simply dropping the crystals does only illuminate the characters. There is a way to activate them so everything in their vicinity is tinted in nice colours: Place some crystals and then save and reload, or leave and reenter the current cell! Either by using coc codes if you know them. Or what I prefer - using the 'Midas Magic' spell to travel to the Astral Plane hub and then travelling back to the starting point using the same spell ('Midas Astral Recall') a second time.

Upon reloading or reentering the cell the lighting crystals paint everything in a colourful aura, even more prominent if toggling off collision (TCL) and placing the crystals in mid-air. Or clicking on them and using getpos z and setpos z commands to make them hover above the ground.

An effect that can be seen on many of my pictures.

I'm using OBGE v3, the controller version. But most of the time I'm individually activating various different shaders for every single picture. There's not one definite list of shaders and their settings as they vary from image to image. This is the main advantage of the controller version - easy combination and tweaking of the shaders on the fly, depending on mood and setting of a scene.

There is a document 'Shaderlist' in my 'Shaders' folder, but it's empty! Nothing but a blank page. Even though I have seven presets of shader combinations.

OBGE is responsible for merely one third of the visuals. On some pictures I have used the three console commands for weather colours with which one can tweak the different colours for every weather situation - direct lighting, ambient light and fog. The RGB parameters can be changed individually and separately for each of them. That last secenery image with the autumn mood is a good example: I used the Camoran Paradise weather 370CE and changed the blue fog colour to orange while subtly toning down the red ambient light. Sure, similar effects can be achieved with OBGE's 'Colour Mood' shader, but that one does affect all colours equally while the console commands can change only one single colour of any weather situation.

The commands are as follows:

Setweathercolor <R> <G> <B> 1 <weather ID> 1 is responsible for the colour of the fogging.

Setweathercolor <R> <G> <B> 3 <weather ID> 1 is responsible for the colour of ambient light.

Setweathercolor <R> <G> <B> 4 <weather ID> 1 is responsible for the colour of direct light.

Quite a hassle to input such commands and then experiment with the parameters...

Bring up the previously used command lines with the uparrow key for easier handling.

The final third of everything is 'post-production' editing. Since I don't like using HDR or Bloom lighting in-game I had started adding a light Bloom effect in Photoshop a while ago, something not yet featured on the older pictures. Combined with some other little tricks like selectively blurring only faraway elements like mountain ranges with the blur tool. For a different effect than just using a depth-of-field shader.

I guess I'll just have to be satisfied at looking at your work 

The standard shaders I'm always using are 'Colour Effects' with enhanced saturation of 1.7 and slightly increased gamma brightness (1.2 or 1.3) and gamma contrast (1.1). 'Crysis DoF' set to distant blur and a blur radius reduced to 2.0 or even 1.5. Oftentimes I'm switching on one or several of the ambient occlusion shaders for effect but reduce their strength to 0.5, it's mostly for more pronounced trees in the background and a slight shadow at the base of grass lumps. I'm constantly experimenting with the settings... Overdoing effects also gives me ideas for specific new pictures to shoot in the future.

What I forgot to mention is that the use of the illumination crystals is most effective for interiors and the colour codes are more suitable for outdoor use, they are setweathercolor commands after all. It's also possible to use (or make yourself) a plugin that specifically changes the colors of interior cells intended as backdrops for screenshooting.

I'm using this mod (intense colours version) that is giving caves and Ayleid ruins wonderful and varied colour moods. Which can be spiced up even more with the crystals. In some cases it conflicts with 'Better Dungeons', so sometimes I deactivate the coloured dungeons mod in favour of BD.

• 2 weeks later...

These Doom Goblins could go well with Monstergirl COC's Doom elves ;)

Naturally. I imagine those guys sure enjoy a nice breakfast and some bones to pick their teeth with afterwards...

You must be thinking "old PT has probably called it quits after all this time, never updatin' and postin' new pics!"

Nah, not gonna happen (the "call it quits" part)! I was totally busy playing the game like a madman for almost two weeks. Been a while since I last really played it instead of just setting up screenshots.

This one awesome mod is to blame which I finally gave a try. The one which adds all these pretty landscapes, and truckloads of other stuff. Zakarue first brought it to my attention ages ago and recently Skillz44 reminded me of it. My thanks go out to both of them. I mustered up enough energy to follow through with downloading and installing the thing and here we are - for the first time in a long while I was hooked on playing the game again, starting from scratch with a new character for a true vanilla game experience. Lotsa fun to explore an all-new realm that makes combat difficult and challenging again.

Now here are a few shots of random nice locations discovered when roaming that vast worldspace. Lean back and enjoy fifty new screenshots:

NScreen03.jpg

NScreen39.jpg

NScreen32.jpg

NScreen05.jpg

NScreen15.jpg

NScreen02.jpg

NScreen13.jpg

NScreen04a.jpg

NScreen34.jpg

NScreen41.jpg

NScreen17.jpg

NScreen73.jpg

NScreen44.jpg

NScreen09.jpg

NScreen14.jpg

NScreen026.jpg

NScreen21.jpg

NScreen36.jpg

NScreen31.jpg

NScreen60.jpg

NScreen54.jpg

NScreen20.jpg

NScreen18.jpg

NScreen19.jpg

NScreen46.jpg

NScreen55.jpg

NScreen68.jpg

NScreen08.jpg

NScreen42.jpg

NScreen37.jpg

NScreen51.jpg

NScreen11.jpg

NScreen24.jpg

NScreen65.jpg

NScreen33.jpg

NScreen06.jpg

NScreen23.jpg

NScreen63.jpg

NScreen12.jpg

NScreen66.jpg

NScreen79.jpg

NScreen30.jpg

NScreen10.jpg

NScreen78.jpg

NScreen61.jpg

NScreen77.jpg

NScreen40.jpg

NScreen43.jpg

NScreen53.jpg

NScreen07.jpg

NScreen35.jpg

Didcha notice? Actually fifty-one images.

There's more where these shots came from...

And here are a few quick pics of my player character Zlata. To round off this post with some cute floppy boobies thanks to her outfit (or lack thereof).

Screen40.jpg

Screen54.jpg

Screen58.jpg

I've just started converting pose mods for this.

NewTTTBannerXXX.jpg

To be honest, this banner doesn't even fit the subject of this post... Gotta make me a new one for the occasion.

These Doom Goblins could go well with Monstergirl COC's Doom elves ;)

Naturally. I imagine those guys sure enjoy a nice breakfast and some bones to pick their teeth with afterwards...

You must be thinking "old PT has probably called it quits after all this time, never updatin' and postin' new pics!"

Nah, not gonna happen (the "call it quits" part)! I was totally busy playing the game like a madman for almost two weeks. Been a while since I last really played it instead of just setting up screenshots.

This one awesome mod is to blame which I finally gave a try. The one which adds all these pretty landscapes, and truckloads of other stuff. Zakarue first brought it to my attention ages ago and recently Skillz44 reminded me of it. My thanks go out to both of them. I mustered up enough energy to follow through with downloading and installing the thing and here we are - for the first time in a long while I was hooked on playing the game again, starting from scratch with a new character for a true vanilla game experience. Lotsa fun to explore an all-new realm that makes combat difficult and challenging again.

Now here are a few shots of random nice locations discovered when roaming that vast worldspace. Lean back and enjoy fifty new screenshots:

NScreen03.jpg

NScreen39.jpg

NScreen32.jpg

NScreen05.jpg

NScreen15.jpg

NScreen02.jpg

NScreen13.jpg

NScreen04a.jpg

NScreen34.jpg

NScreen41.jpg

NScreen17.jpg

NScreen73.jpg

NScreen44.jpg

NScreen09.jpg

NScreen14.jpg

NScreen026.jpg

NScreen21.jpg

NScreen36.jpg

NScreen31.jpg

NScreen60.jpg

NScreen54.jpg

NScreen20.jpg

NScreen18.jpg

NScreen19.jpg

NScreen46.jpg

NScreen55.jpg

NScreen68.jpg

NScreen08.jpg

NScreen42.jpg

NScreen37.jpg

NScreen51.jpg

NScreen11.jpg

NScreen24.jpg

NScreen65.jpg

NScreen33.jpg

NScreen06.jpg

NScreen23.jpg

NScreen63.jpg

NScreen12.jpg

NScreen66.jpg

NScreen79.jpg

NScreen30.jpg

NScreen10.jpg

NScreen78.jpg

NScreen61.jpg

NScreen77.jpg

NScreen40.jpg

NScreen43.jpg

NScreen53.jpg

NScreen07.jpg

NScreen35.jpg

Didcha notice? Actually fifty-one images.

There's more where these shots came from...

And here are a few quick pics of my player character Zlata. To round off this post with some cute floppy boobies thanks to her outfit (or lack thereof).

Screen40.jpg

Screen54.jpg

Screen58.jpg

I've just started converting pose mods for this.

NewTTTBannerXXX.jpg

To be honest, this banner doesn't even fit the subject of this post... Gotta make me a new one for the occasion.

I am doing the same ATM :P actually play again instead of just go around fooling with Lovers mods. Very nice screens as always PT!

Wow, PT,  I'm loving your screenshots.  I've only used Qarls HD Textures but whatever you're using looks so much more amazing.

And you make me not mind my own elongated boobs for once.   :P

I just want to post how much I'm in love with Vicente right now and his MBP makeover.  ^.^

post-163475-0-97765500-1380378087_thumb.jpgpost-163475-0-13685800-1380378201_thumb.jpg

That's true. All of these shots are from that 'mod'. It's not really just a mod but a whole new game. Using Oblivion's assets but telling its own story about a war against corrupt pseudo-gods. An award-winning most ambitious German project.

The developers are boasting on their homepage about their unique hand-crafted landscapes and individual dungeons. I finally wanted to see if their is any truth to their claim of superior world crafting compared to Oblivion's mostly procedually generated locations and dungeons. After installing the game and the first minutes of playing I found my high expectations even surpassed... A masterpiece of modding that took its creators almost five years to finish.

After playing for a few days I started to modify the game a bit with textures from my Oblivion folder: Qarl's redimized pack as the base, optimized Darooz tree bark, foliage and plants from 'Improved Trees & Flora'. While other replacers I want to keep solely for Oblivion for a certain difference between the games. Especially my tweaked flowery grasses and mossy Ayleid and cave textures.

Some recent Oblivion dungeon shots for a comparison:

MossyCave04.jpg

MossyCave02.jpg

Necrocave.jpg

MossyAyleidRuins05.jpg

MossyAyleidRuins04.jpg

MossyAyleidRuins06.jpg

MossyAyleidRuins03.jpg

Thank you very much, Sushi! A very nice Vicente you are having now. Truth be told, this is almost how I did look... About fifteen year ago, that is. At that time I had very long hair, oftentimes tied to a ponytail. I have self-shadowing on the characters switched off in the game, but you might experiment with the Oblivion ini in 'My Documents\My Games\Oblivion'. Search for the line iShadowMapResolution in the [Display] block of settings and set it to at least 2048.

I wonder what's up with that censored line in the dialogue options?

This upper body has become my absolute favourite at the moment because of the cute elongated and slightly saggy boobs. Very natural.

The replacers I mentioned cover only Cyrodiil-specific textures. For SI I'm using Bomret's texture pack. One of four parts is missing from the Nesux downloads, get this mod from 'Planet Elder Scrolls' instead. But there isn't any flora included, unfortunately. It's an OMOD, so OBMM is required.

There seems to be no dedicated SI flora overhaul at all to my knowledge. At least not one that keeps the main characteristics of the original appearance, just at a higher resolution. Sure, there are SI files by Brittainy... But they do change the overall look of the Isles not inconsiderably.

• 3 weeks later...

It's great to see you guys again posting in here! I'm glad you are giving Nehrim a try, Labrat. This is an amazingly well made world its creators have put together, full of beauty and adventure. And there are quite a few elements included which the Bethesda developers had stolen coincidentally came up with on their own for that fabled Rimsky game - crafting equipment, cooking and such.

The only downside (for anglophones) is to put up with the voiceovers. One of the few occasions I'm actually glad to be German. Or is there a voiced English version after all? Even if so, in the case of Nehrim I will keep sticking to the German version. That one battle quip always cracks me up:

"Meine Oooooma ist wehrhafter als Du!" - Too funny hearing this from the likes of super-serious Seraph warriors.

So I had been posting loads of pictures in all sorts of threads recently, all scattered across this forum section. I can fill a whole image dump post just with reposts from these threads! But a few new pictures will also be featured.

Let's start with some random shots:

XEODremoraFemale.jpg

PalotziMiniAureal.jpg

MeneliMiniMazken.jpg

HeidiGloom01.jpg

HeidiGloom02.jpg

NebuCock.jpg

The UHK Orcish armor pictures featuring the unbelievably huge 'Arg gra-Gar':

OrcishUHK02.jpg

OrcishUHK04.jpg

OrcishUHK03.jpg

OrcishUHK05.jpg

OrcishUHK01.jpg

The Happysparkles 'Flat Chest Plump Ass' pictures that feature a twin-tailed chocolate Miqote beggar babe:

Neko-Chan03.jpg

Neko-Chan01.jpg

Neko-Chan02.jpg

Neko-Chan05.jpg

Neko-Chan06.jpg

Neko-Chan04.jpg

Neko-Chan08.jpg

Neko-Chan11.jpg

Neko-Chan12.jpg

Neko-Chan09.jpg

Neko-Chan07.jpg

Neko-Chan10.jpg

The 'Titparade' for those who appreciate pictures of the soft, protruding organs on the upper front of a woman's body:

TitParade07.jpg

TitParade01.jpg

TitParade04.jpg

TitParade09.jpg

TitParade06.jpg

TitParade02.jpg

TitParade08.jpg

TitParade11.jpg

TitParade12.jpg

TitParade03.jpg

The most recent Happysparkles 'High Lace Thong For Suicup' images:

HS-HLT01a.jpg

HS-HLT02.jpg

HS-HLT04.jpg

HS-HLT03a.jpg

HS-HLT05.jpg

Time for some new pictures! Random crap of every kind.

Hentaimania.jpg

A colourful 'Hentaimania' promo shot.

Treemen01b.jpg

Gordon Treeman. And his brother Morgan.

BlackStripedBeast02.jpg

A nice and very hungry striped beasty on the lookout for prey.

FallenLeafBridge.jpg

Kitty on her way to visit the 'Fallenleaf Everglades'.

KittyFloweryStatue.jpg

A flowery daydream. Quite uncommon to see this girl fully dressed...

KittyTarPitScalon.jpg

At the AU, just having bought the 'Summon Tar Pit Scalon' spell.

KittyDCRoof.jpg

Ah, that's better. Finally showing some skin!

GuardsmanLeaning.jpg

With all those guardsmen around there's always someone to lean on.

SweetFXOBGEENB.jpg

Such a nice statue. A farewell shot for the 'Lush & Gaudy Water' mod. I uninstalled it...

LiquidEnough.jpg

...In favour of the water mod I'm using for Nehrim. Ported that one over to Oblivion.

And some WIP shots of yet another home decoration project:

TLB08.jpg

TLB07.jpg

TLB06.jpg

TLB05.jpg

TLB04.jpg

TLB03.jpg

TLB01.jpg

TLB02.jpg

TLB09.jpg

"BOOH!", says the afro gargoyle.

Moar to cum soon...

NewTTTBannerXXX.jpg

Thank you very much, Kosu! This is but one of many great locations added by my favourite modern-day mod 'Duke City'.

The supermarket on that other picture is another location from the mod, as well as all the backdrops from the Happy FCPA images.

For a long time already I'm adding all sorts of stuff to the mod, for example The Punisher seen in the back of the supermarket shot.

Normally he is patrolling the streets, dishing out punishment to the respawning mobsters.

Other high points of the mod are a pub, a dancing club, a gaming arcade, toy and sex shops, a futuristic laboratory... 9001 cool screenshooting locations.