hello I had install sexlab and deadly drain, the animation works fine, but why  when i near npc or hostile, sometimes it  automatically trigger  random sex animations,, I didn't interact talk to  them yet, I didn't use any sex spell either, even when the hostiles died, it also automatically trigger the animations, after that the hostile come back to life attacking me again.

can someone help me fixing this?

thank you

50 minutes ago, romario140694 said:

hello I had install sexlab and deadly drain, the animation works fine, but why  when i near npc or hostile, sometimes it  automatically trigger  random sex animations,, I didn't interact talk to  them yet, I didn't use any sex spell either, even when the hostiles died, it also automatically trigger the animations, after that the hostile come back to life attacking me again.

can someone help me fixing this?

thank you

Perhaps if you posted your load order?

6 hours ago, darkman140694 said:

here is the screenshot of sexlab and deadly drain load order i set, apologize for too many screenshot, thank you

ScreenShot2.jpg

ScreenShot3.jpg

ScreenShot5.jpg

ScreenShot6.jpg

ScreenShot7.jpg

ScreenShot8.jpg

ScreenShot9.jpg

ScreenShot10.jpg

ScreenShot11.jpg

ScreenShot12.jpg

ScreenShot13.jpg

ScreenShot14.jpg

ScreenShot15.jpg

ScreenShot16.jpg

ScreenShot17.jpg

ScreenShot18.jpg

ScreenShot19.jpg

ScreenShot20.jpg

ScreenShot21.jpg

ScreenShot22.jpg

ScreenShot23.jpg

ScreenShot24.jpg

ScreenShot25.jpg

ScreenShot26.jpg

ScreenShot27.jpg

ScreenShot28.jpg

ScreenShot29.jpg

Clearly I did not make myself clear. What would be useful is your load order, that is, the list of ALL the mods that you have loaded in the order in which your mod manager will load them. Most mod managers will provide this for you. You can also get it from LOOT.

Archived