On 6/14/2021 at 5:43 PM, Elysian97m said:

Is there any way to change their outfits?

BBLS (Bathing Beauties will let you remove outfits or change to specific outfits. 

NPC Clothes Changer gives you a ring that will let you remove default outfits or make any NPC wear any outfit you give them from your inventory. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

SassyTeen Heidi.png

Heidi is by far my favorite of the 24 girls and has been since Oldrim days. Please note her distinctive hairstyle. It is cute and suits her annoying/endearing personality perfectly. However, it is also static, which definitely does NOT suit any of her multiple personalities. :classic_wacko: I'd like to fix that.

Does anyone know the name of her hairstyle and what mod it originates from? More to the point, does anyone know of a physics-enabled version of it? Thanks.

1 hour ago, Vyxenne said:

SassyTeen Heidi.png

Heidi is by far my favorite of the 24 girls and has been since Oldrim days. Please note her distinctive hairstyle. It is cute and suits her annoying/endearing personality perfectly. However, it is also static, which definitely does NOT suit any of her multiple personalities. :classic_wacko: I'd like to fix that.

Does anyone know the name of her hairstyle and what mod it originates from? More to the point, does anyone know of a physics-enabled version of it? Thanks.

Number 48 I think, but I don't know if there is a physics version of it.

10168-1-1397074216.jpg

Edited by Tiress
13 hours ago, bluepigeon said:

Do you havqe the Oldrim version for download?

I'm sorry, Mr. Pigeon, but you didn't back-quote anything, so idk if you're asking Tiress if s/he has Apachii Skyhair Oldrim version to share with you, or whether you're asking me if I already have the Oldrim version of it, or whether your question is about Sassy Teen Girls Oldrim version. :classic_wacko:

Please try your q again and this time leave all the ambiguous pronouns locked up in their Steel Case of Obfuscation and use real nouns- Oldrim version of WHAT? And of course, WHO are you asking about (whatever)????

Thanks.

Edited by Vyxenne
Typos are not my friends

Love the mod and the projected personalities are so "teen".  I have four nieces all in their teens and they all make the same kind of comments when we make the mistake of having all of them over. I had NPs adjusting the bodies as many teens nowadays often seem quite buxom (? chicken hormones) so now the physics work.

I now have a gaggle of 8 following me about  as I like all of them and cannot make myself  dump any although I park them (EFF) outside often(with whining).

I actually managed to get 3 of them to act as hookers but never had the heart to use them as such although they happily danced at inns. But I could not get the others to do so until I sacked them and then I could persuade 3 more to take the dancing(hooking) role.

My main reason for this post is that I cannot find  Bogran in Largashbur (have yet to finish the Malacath quest there) nor Shauna in Fenn's Gulch Mine (or anywhere in Karthwasten as I have finished kicking out the Silverbloods). In both cases I consoled 'help" and found two NPC codes(ff01EDD0 & ff01EDCA) resp.) but prid failed to find them. I guess that I can use the creation kit to look up and see if those codes were correct but I am a little wary of doing that.

It is hardly a real problem but being a "completionist" it just annoys me.

Any advice would be nice.

Addendum...of all the mass companion mods this has to be the most endearing and well done. Congratulations!

The two codes I confirmed in SSEedit. So I have no idea how to proceed. I would be quite happy just to console them in but.....

BTW just like RL teens, mine squabble and even had a nice little all in fight with conjured creatures and ice/electric/fire bolts going in all directions. Just as well I made them all essential  I think that it started when two conjured creatures clashed.

Any way to change hair colour without too much difficulty? 

On 9/24/2021 at 1:02 AM, Will55 said:

Where did you obtain that outfit? It is beautiful.

Mine run around in minimalist, bouncing boob Tawoba armour but  yours is simply stunning.

I think thats the "cassandra frost witch" outfit. Its an armor from the user "deserter x" on nexus.

On 7/12/2021 at 10:38 AM, shadogrey said:

Is there a way to add 24 girls in LE, the one in the download only has 3 girls

Optimize Meshes and Textures in Cathedral Assets Optimizer, you do not need to do anything with esp. Just did it, took like 3 minutes, and it works. I could upload this, but doing it by yourself is way faster.

• 2 months later...

I have this problem with all my manually downloaded mods. first I downloaded clementine's beautiful bodies v3.4f and then downloaded this mod and put it on to vortex, vortex didn't detect any problems but when I opened Skyrim SE and looked for the npcs none of them were to be found. can someone please help?

7 hours ago, Dougghnut said:

I have this problem with all my manually downloaded mods. first I downloaded clementine's beautiful bodies v3.4f and then downloaded this mod and put it on to vortex, vortex didn't detect any problems but when I opened Skyrim SE and looked for the npcs none of them were to be found. can someone please help?

Try using the mod "are you there" or "npc lookup" and see if you can warp to their location. Or you can use a console command to spawn a clone, just to be sure that they're working in game.

2 hours ago, Farsh-nuke said:

Any chance of an esl flag

If you don't know how to do it manually, you could give this mod a try.

ESPFE Follower - Eslify facegen and voices at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Otherwise, you could simply merge with some kind of merge program (such as z edit portable) so that they only use a single esp.

Edited by venomr
1 hour ago, venomr said:

If you don't know how to do it manually, you could give this mod a try.

ESPFE Follower - Eslify facegen and voices at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

Otherwise, you could simply merge with some kind of merge program (such as z edit portable) so that they only use a single esp.

Be warned, Farsh-Nuke, I'd strongly advise NOT doing it yourself. And if you use the above link, keep a backup of the original mod.

Doing one follower is usually OK. But a batch load? Hmmmm!

On 12/10/2021 at 6:08 PM, Bluegunk said:

Be warned, Farsh-Nuke, I'd strongly advise NOT doing it yourself. And if you use the above link, keep a backup of the original mod.

Doing one follower is usually OK. But a batch load? Hmmmm!

The reason I ask mod creators to create esl patches is 1. I know my relative ignorance and 2. if they do it everybody else gets to benefit from the esl option.