7 hours ago, lonedice said:

Check uninstall/update instructions. They will make themselves at home wherever you dismiss them.

Did you even read what I wrote?  I CANNOT DISMISS HER.    She REFUSES to go.  I got a message that she had been dismissed but it didn't happen.

Anyway, I don't care.  I dumped the mod. Done.

38 minutes ago, tch65721 said:

Did you even read what I wrote?  I CANNOT DISMISS HER.    She REFUSES to go.  I got a message that she had been dismissed but it didn't happen.

Anyway, I don't care.  I dumped the mod. Done.

As I said in my previous post, uninstalling and reinstalling the mod would probably solve your problem. But if you chose dump the mod, no problem.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have one of the older versions of this mod where it's just the nord girls and it works as a standalone (i am using Unp body on LE version) is there an LE version of the 24 girls and possibly can someone make a standalone so I don't have to change my other Npcs into CBBE? Plz and thanks also I can share the old file if anyone wants ❤️ idk about all of the rest but the 3 originals fit perfectly into skyrim with their voices and dialogue so if not it's no big deal

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2021 at 12:10 PM, Nashley said:

Was this ever done? Would like that!

Not sure if you are still needing the solution, but after spending more time than I care to admit, I found how to add physics using BodySlide. Bonus points that it should fix the body/head issues you guys are having.

1. Load BodySlide, choose only: CBBE bodies group

2. Outfit/bodies: CBBE body physics

3. Preset: choose your favorite (i made my own)

4. Batch build -> choose only: cbbe body physics / feet / hands.  nothing else.     -> Build

5. Go into your gamefiles   sse > data > meshes > actors > character > character assets

6. Copy the following:

• femalebody_0.nif
  • femalebody_1.nif
  • femalefeet_0.nif
  • femalefeet_1.nif
  • femalehands_0.nif
  • femalehands_1.nif

7. Copy them into: meshes > actors > character > sassy.  Overwrite the old files.

8. Profit

Bonus points that you can go back and generate a new body to use for your own character, or any other followers that use their own body meshes.

On another note, someone else asked about removing one/some of the girls from the mod entirely, you can do so using SSEEdit. As well as enable Flower Girl interaction.

EDIT:

Actually.. no. this wont fix the textures issues. But this will:

1. Copy your own textures, or whatever textures you want to use. Should be in: data > textures > actors > character > female

2. Grab:

• femalebody_1.dds
  • femalebody_1_msn.dds
  • femalebody_1_s.dds
  • femalebody_1_sk.dds
  • femalehands_1.dds
  • femalehands_1_msn.dds
  • femalehands_1_s.dds
  • femalehands_1_sk.dds
  • femalehead.dds
  • femalehead_msn.dds
  • femalehead_s.dds
  • femalehead_sk.dds

3. Paste them into:  textures > actors > character > sassy

4. Profit again!

(edited again, neglected to include head textures)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/23/2021 at 12:06 AM, Juggled said:

I have one of the older versions of this mod where it's just the nord girls and it works as a standalone (i am using Unp body on LE version) is there an LE version of the 24 girls and possibly can someone make a standalone so I don't have to change my other Npcs into CBBE? Plz and thanks also I can share the old file if anyone wants ❤️ idk about all of the rest but the 3 originals fit perfectly into skyrim with their voices and dialogue so if not it's no big deal

To use another body see the post instructions. The 24-girl mod is exclusive to the Special Edition. It is not possible to convert SE mods to LE (although the opposite is possible).

This post also includes the 3-girl mod for the Legendary Edition (possibly quite similar to the one you already have, except the body is also CBBE).

On 4/3/2021 at 9:37 AM, PrimeZero170 said:

Not sure if you are still needing the solution, but after spending more time than I care to admit, I found how to do it using BodySlide. Bonus points that it should fix the body/head issues you guys are having.

1. Load BodySlide, choose only: CBBE bodies group

2. Outfit/bodies: CBBE body physics

3. Preset: choose your favorite (i made my own)

4. Batch build -> choose only: cbbe body physics / feet / hands.  nothing else.     -> Build

5. Go into your gamefiles   sse > data > meshes > actors > character > character assets

6. Copy the following:

• femalebody_0.nif
  • femalebody_1.nif
  • femalefeet_0.nif
  • femalefeet_1.nif
  • femalehands_0.nif
  • femalehands_1.nif

7. Copy them into: meshes > actors > character > sassy.  Overwrite the old files.

8. Profit

Bonus points that you can go back and generate a new body to use for your own character, or any other followers that use their own body meshes.

On another note, someone else asked about removing one/some of the girls from the mod entirely, you can do so using SSEEdit. As well as enable Flower Girl interaction.

EDIT:

Actually.. no. this wont fix the textures issues. But this will:

1. Copy your own textures, or whatever textures you want to use. Should be in: data > textures > actors > character > female

2. Grab:

• femalebody_1.dds
  • femalebody_1_msn.dds
  • femalebody_1_s.dds
  • femalebody_1_sk.dds
  • femalehands_1.dds
  • femalehands_1_msn.dds
  • femalehands_1_s.dds
  • femalehands_1_sk.dds

3. Paste them into:  textures > actors > character > sassy

4. Profit again!

Excellent job! I will include your instructions in a section of the post.

6 hours ago, lonedice said:

To use another body see the post instructions. The 24-girl mod is exclusive to the Special Edition. It is not possible to convert SE mods to LE (although the opposite is possible).

It is possible to backports mods to LE to a degree, provided their scripts don't use functions exclusive to SE or features added for CreationClub (like those for Survival Mode).

The process is more or less the same, optimize meshes for LE, process textures making sure they don't use BC7 compression and resave the esp in LE CreationKit. The last bit is necessary.

It is takes more steps, but it can be done.

What an awesome mod! No one puts a dragon on the ground faster than Mikki, essential is an understatement! 

At one time I had the tattoo option active but after a reinstall I lost it. Definitely a load order issue ?. Apart from that, couldn't be happier with it, great work!!

So while messing about in the esp, I discover that all the mage girls have a +500 magicka offset, which is kind of broken imo. So I've been tweaking here and there to balance them. Which lead me to their professions and perks. Seems Mina and Sayan have basically no perks to compliment their general mage skills (lighting/fire/ice). Mina can conjure a dremora lord but has no conjuration perks. Mikki has all lighting/ice/fire, can conjure a dremora lord but has no destruction perks and all of the conjuration perks. Lyra is focused on Ice but no perks to go along with it. 

I'm going to be making them a bit more focused. Here is what I've been considering:

Lyra: Ice

Mina: Lighting

Sayan: Fire

Mikki: Atronach Conjuration primary, with some fire destruction support

I'll add all the relevant perks, as well as Alteration Flesh spells/perks and mage armor. Lastly a few sneak skills as I like the thieves guild storyline and it sucks to have to park them and go back for them constantly so I don't get caught.

IF it's alright with lonedice    I can share the esp, so if anyone has any ideas for builds for any of the girls (not just these 4) let me know.

12 minutes ago, PrimeZero170 said:

So while messing about in the esp, I discover that all the mage girls have a +500 magicka offset, which is kind of broken imo. So I've been tweaking here and there to balance them. Which lead me to their professions and perks. Seems Mina and Sayan have basically no perks to compliment their general mage skills (lighting/fire/ice). Mina can conjure a dremora lord but has no conjuration perks. Mikki has all lighting/ice/fire, can conjure a dremora lord but has no destruction perks and all of the conjuration perks. Lyra is focused on Ice but no perks to go along with it. 

I'm going to be making them a bit more focused. Here is what I've been considering:

Lyra: Ice

Mina: Lighting

Sayan: Fire

Mikki: Atronach Conjuration primary, with some fire destruction support

I'll add all the relevant perks, as well as Alteration Flesh spells/perks and mage armor. Lastly a few sneak skills as I like the thieves guild storyline and it sucks to have to park them and go back for them constantly so I don't get caught.

IF it's alright with lonedice    I can share the esp, so if anyone has any ideas for builds for any of the girls (not just these 4) let me know.

As long as you follow the NEVER upload it to Nexus Mods rule (trip's only request), feel free to modify and make it available here!

Understood.  You know, I've been mulling it over and not sure making most of them straight destruction is the best way to go about it? What about illusion? Restoration? Also I forgot about Kali! I'm far from an experienced theory/build crafter.. It'd be great if I could get some feedback, so I'll give it some time see if anyone chimes in.

6 hours ago, PrimeZero170 said:

Lastly a few sneak skills as I like the thieves guild storyline and it sucks to have to park them and go back for them constantly so I don't get caught.

Since these girls are all generic (non-scripted) NPCs, you also have the option of installing NFF and assigning a follow/wait toggle hotkey.  Just hit the key when you want to scout ahead on your own, then tap it again when you're ready for them to catch up, without having to go back for them or navigate the conversation interface.  Works great - I honestly can't stand having followers at all without it.  (I'm sure other follower frameworks have a similar feature, but NFF is the one I know and use.)

Well, I had a bit of time so here is a first draft with changes to only Lyra, Vera and Cara the third draft, see changes below. 

Added dependency to Arcane Accessories to make use of the spells (see Sayan below).

Lyra:

Spoiler

Class CombatMageDestruction

Adjusted base stats to 100 health, 150 magicka, 100 stamina

Perks:
Deep Freeze
Mage Armor 3
Restoration 3
Atronach
Magic Resistance 2
Stability
Regeneration
Stealth 3
Muffled Movement
Light Foot
Silence

Snakeblood
Silver Perk 

Skills:
Frostbite
Sparks
Ice spike LH
Lighting bolt LH

Firebolt LH
Icy Spear RH
Thunderbolt RH

Incinerate RH

Oakflesh

Removed summon

Cara:

Spoiler

Class CombatRanger

Adjusted base stats to 125 health, 100 magicka, 125 stamina

Armsman 1
Bladesman 1
Dual Flurry 1
Fighting Stance
Savage Strike

Overdraw 2
Critical Shot 1
Power Shot
Ranger
Bullseye

Agile Defender 3
Custom Fit
Wind Walker

Shield Wall
Deflect Arrows
Elemental Protection
Block Runner

Stealth 3
Muffled Movement
Light Foot
Silence

Stability

Magic Resistance 1
Snakeblood
Silver Perk 
Awesome Perk (TGWellFitted)

Removed Summon

Vera:

Spoiler

Class CombatWarrior1H

Adjusted base stats to 150 health, 100 magicka, 100 stamina

Armsman 1
Bladesman 1
Bone Breaker 1
Hack and Slash 1
Dual Flurry 1
Fighting Stance
Critical Charge
Savage Strike

Deep Wounds 1
Skullcrusher 1
Limbsplitter 1
Devastating Blow
Sweep

Juggernaut 2
Well Fitted
Tower of Strength
Cushioned

Shield Wall 2
Power Bash
Deflect Arrows
Elemental Protection
Block Runner

Overdraw 1
Critical Shot 1
Power Shot

Stealth 1
Muffled Movement
Light Foot
Silence

Magic Resistance 1
Snakeblood
Silver Perk 

Removed shouts

Mikki

Spoiler

Class CombatMageConjurer

Perks:
Conjuration 5
Atromancy
Elemental Potency
Twin Souls
Mage Armor 3
Restoration 3
Atronach
Magic Resistance 2
Stability
Regeneration
Stealth 3
Muffled Movement
Light Foot
Silence
Snakeblood
Silver Perk 

Spells
Frostbite
Ice Spike LH
Icy Spear RH
Conjure Flame Atronach LH
Oakflesh
Stoneflesh

Sayan

Spoiler

Changed her to a normal body
Changed given weapon to Ebony Sword to match weapons given to other girls

Class CombatSpellsword ( healer hybrid?)

Adjusted base stats to 125 health, 125 magicka, 100 stamina

Perks:
Armsman 1
Bladesman 1
Bone Breaker 1
Hack and Slash 1
Fighting Stance
Critical Charge
Savage Strike
Paralyzing Strike
Juggernaut 2
Well Fitted
Tower of Strength
Cushioned
Destruction Dual Casting
Regeneration
Restoration 3
Stealth 3
Muffled Movement
Light Foot
Silence
Magic Resistance 1
Snakeblood
Silver Perk 

Skills:
Heal Other
Fast Healing
Healing Hands
Close Wounds
Chocking Grasp
Strangulation
Hangman's Noose
Touch of Death

Mina

Spoiler

Class CombatMageDestruction

Perks:
Deep Freeze
Mage Armor 3
Restoration 3
Atronach
Magic Resistance 2
Stability
Regeneration
Stealth 3
Muffled Movement
Light Foot
Silence

Snakeblood
Silver Perk 

Skills:
Frostbite
Sparks
Ice spike LH
Lighting bolt LH

Firebolt LH
Icy Spear RH
Thunderbolt RH

Incinerate RH

Oakflesh

Removed summon

*Removed Stoneflesh and above on casters due to them casting it when they barely had enough magicka to do so, then unable to cast anything else thus going into melee.

** I'm getting different textures for Lilith and Sayan (head/body) and I can't figure out a fix. Buyer beware.

The rest I've only adjusted the stats to reflect the given class role, leaving perks, skills and class untouched.

SassyGirls.esp

On 4/25/2021 at 9:33 AM, PrimeZero170 said:

Well, I had a bit of time so here is a first draft with changes to only Lyra, Vera and Cara. I scaled back what I had originally planned, due to them getting way way too powerful. 

Included in the main post, thank you! I am currently in the process of moving (and without my PC, just a crappy laptop), but I will definitely test in the future!

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a limit of how many STG followers you can have at a time? With AFT, other mods allow me to have a bunch of followers at the same time, but STG refuses to let me have more than 2. Hiring a 3rd teen girl will automatically dismiss one of the previous girls.

I would like to use one of the girls' presets for my character.
I found a video on page 4 of an answer to my own request.
I will post the video at the end of the post.
In the video, 2 files of the preset are copied to a certain folder of Mod Organizer.
I use Vortex. In that folder should I copy the 2 files?

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 2:31 PM, Balmung889 said:

I would like to use one of the girls' presets for my character.
I found a video on page 4 of an answer to my own request.
I will post the video at the end of the post.
In the video, 2 files of the preset are copied to a certain folder of Mod Organizer.
I use Vortex. In that folder should I copy the 2 files?

you need to put the .nif and.dds in your Data\SKSE\Plugins\chargen

if you wanna use one of these presets you could also copy their nif and dds from the mod itself and load them in race menu........although you need to match the skin,eyes,ecc mods to look the same