• 3 weeks later...

anyone know if theres a way to get a working vagina mesh on the body the girls use, specifically from the CBBE 3BBB Advance mod? Prime Zeros advice worked for the body, hands, legs, etc. but that was about it. I'm not exactly an expert with the Body slide tool and am too afraid to touch the thing for fear of breaking the cbbe mods I have installed.

• 2 months later...
On 3/2/2022 at 4:41 PM, maxsssnake said:

How can i remover or change the dialoge in my wife Heidi, get away from me! And similars. Thanks.

If you're married and faithful, she'll treat you a little better, but respect her personal space! ?
Jokes aside, you can use SSEEdit to remove/replace any dialog you particularly don't like.

20 hours ago, lovedice said:

If you're married and faithful, she'll treat you a little better, but respect her personal space! ?
Jokes aside, you can use SSEEdit to remove/replace any dialog you particularly don't like.

Well, I can try it. But if affect to the others teen girls. Maybe conserve the mod, in original state. Or not.

Thanks

Edited by maxsssnake
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2022 at 12:30 AM, maxsssnake said:

Well, I can try it. But if affect to the others teen girls. Maybe conserve the mod, in original state. Or not.

Thanks

Do it, but works for all the girls, removed two dialogues: stupid dog!, and: Get away from me!.

Edited by maxsssnake
On 4/8/2022 at 6:04 AM, grunt_hunter_og said:

the UNP replacer doesnt work for me it doesnt overwrite anything. any help would be appreciated i just prefer UNP lol i use both sassy mods so a nevernude version in UNP would be great too if theres one that works. new to modding on PC sorry if this was a dumb question.

Which mod manager are you using?

Manually, You can replace their bodies by overwriting the ones in their file with your own, the same with the textures. (copy your body and then paste it into their file to overwrite them.)

femalebody_0

femalebody_1

femalehands_0

femalehands_1

femalefeet_0

femalefeet_1

If someone made a UNP replacer then it should go underneath the main mod, that way the replacer files can overwrite the main mods files.

Help! Have now arrived to witerum on the living quarters of the companions, and dont see the any teen there. dont know about the others but most probably they are out of the game, have the correct version of callientes and all the other requirements, the mod apear on mcm so it is instaled, some error I do or they appear later on the game?

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to find the SE version on another mod site.
Nice teenage followers. It's enough to make your head spin.
I tested it on one of my bets, with my Nordic relic hunter. Luckily he's already married.
Because I would find it weird to marry a teenager.
Suza tried it anyway, but it didn't work out.
I mean, after all, they're teenage-sized adults with teenage voices.
But if I'm going to choose a teenage female person to marry, it's going to be Mirai. 
She has a story, personalized dialogue and an interesting system.

Thank you to both of you!

The teens now look great while naked.

When clothed, they still retain their previous body shape.

How do I get them to have their new body shape while clothed? I'm not seeing any files in "meshes->actors->character->sassy" that look promising (aside from "dress_0.nif" perhaps).

Also, for some reason, the teens have pubic hair, though none of the other female characters have it. Is there a way to remove the pubic hair?

If it matters, I'm using Mod Organizer 2.

On 4/2/2022 at 12:14 PM, G1deon388 said:

just drop your body meshes in mod folder.  (meshes->actors->character->sassy)

On 4/12/2022 at 7:42 PM, venomr said:

Which mod manager are you using?

Manually, You can replace their bodies by overwriting the ones in their file with your own, the same with the textures. (copy your body and then paste it into their file to overwrite them.)

femalebody_0

femalebody_1

femalehands_0

femalehands_1

femalefeet_0

femalefeet_1

If someone made a UNP replacer then it should go underneath the main mod, that way the replacer files can overwrite the main mods files.

3 hours ago, Jester3333 said:

Thank you to both of you!

The teens now look great while naked.

When clothed, they still retain their previous body shape.

How do I get them to have their new body shape while clothed? I'm not seeing any files in "meshes->actors->character->sassy" that look promising (aside from "dress_0.nif" perhaps).

Also, for some reason, the teens have pubic hair, though none of the other female characters have it. Is there a way to remove the pubic hair?

If it matters, I'm using Mod Organizer 2.

Textures > actors > character > sassy

In this folder you can see the textures.  The pubic hairs are probably on "femalebody_1.dds"

Find any skin texture you'd like to use (such as fair skin) copyand then paste files to overwrite the ones in the Sassy folder. There are 4 textures for body, 4 for hands and 4 for the head. Usually.

femalebody_1.dds (this is the main skin color, nipple color and pubic hairs if any)

femalebody_1_msn.dds ( these are the shading for things like shadow under the breasts, and muscle maps.)

femalebody-1_s.dds

femalebody_1_sk.dds

femalehands_1.dds

femalehands_1_msn.dds

femalehands_1_s.dds

femalehands_.sk.dds

femalehead.dds

femalehead_msn.dds

femalehead_s.dds

femalehead_sk.dds

The teens probably have their own armors in their folder (meshes > actors > character > sassy) so that's why they take on a specific shape when wearing their clothes. Put them in any of your modded outfits and they should take on the same shape as all the other npcs in skyrim, according to your bodyslide.

You have three options here

1) Use bodyslide and outfit studio to add bodyslides to their outfits.

2) Copy the nifs of any outfits you have in skyrim, rename them and then paste to overwrite the default sassy outfits.  

For example  this armor

"archmagerobesf_0"

"archmagerobesf_1"

Find some armor in another mod, lets pretend its called GiraffeBikini_0

Make copies, move it to your desktop and rename it to "archmagerobesf_0"

Then paste that file in to overwrite the archmagerobes in the sassy folder. Skyrim will display your Giraffe bikini instead of the archmage robes. You could also you use your normal archamage robes if you wanted. Any armor will work since skyrim is only reading the name of the nif and doesn't care what armor actually displays.

3) Use creation kit to point the armor addons to another armor. Its similar to the above method since you can point the armor to your default archmage robes ( which will use your games bodyslides) or you can point it to any other armor you have installed ( so they will wear a bikini or something instead of arch mage robes.)

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/18/2022 at 9:27 PM, speedynl said:

he hide the mod already, but the d/l counter sayed 54 already before hidding

mod will prolly removed in time, reported it already for illegaal uploading

On 4/18/2022 at 9:27 PM, speedynl said:

he hide the mod already, but the d/l counter sayed 54 already before hidding

mod will prolly removed in time, reported it already for illegaal uploading

Thanks for letting me know, I'm glad it was deleted and reported. The original author asked me for this one condition and I keep it until then.

On 4/19/2022 at 8:53 PM, Jomane66 said:

Help! Have now arrived to witerum on the living quarters of the companions, and dont see the any teen there. dont know about the others but most probably they are out of the game, have the correct version of callientes and all the other requirements, the mod apear on mcm so it is instaled, some error I do or they appear later on the game?

If you are using SE, they are in other places, see the post.

• 2 weeks later...