mrrakkon's Sims (and stuff)

@DarkNinjaMAM Please don't "bump" requests in my thread. I've got it followed. I get notifications. 

I did not make those sims, they were shared privately with me by a user on here. I might share my edited versions some time in the future, I believe I have the go ahead, but it's not a priority for me. 

Edited by mrrakkonn
8 hours ago, WhiskeyMan said:

After some careful observation turns out I was wrong, it's definitely not Leyla Dabiri.

Anyhow I found the dress and I think I found the boots but if someone could please tell me the hair and makeup used, and please also the character used, it would be much appreciated.

Sorry, your first post here flew right past me. Anyway the sim is Alice, the makeup is mostly her usual party makeup with the lipstick made darker with makeup slider and other stuff like that, the face paint is from Get Famous with opacity turned down. 

Here's the outfit, including the edited mesh I used for this one, where I also added accessory clothing underneath. 

LYNX_Sheer Mesh Halloween Dress.package

LYNX_Sheer Mesh Halloween Dress NO UNDERWEAR.package

mrrakkonn

I hope I'm not  a bother but just one last request with the Alice Sim..

would you happen to recall the name or creator of the animation of the Bedroom BJ scene you used her in for your Halloween video (it goes perfect with her)

and again I hope I'm not a bother

Thank you

3 hours ago, WhiskeyMan said:

mrrakkonn

I hope I'm not  a bother but just one last request with the Alice Sim..

would you happen to recall the name or creator of the animation of the Bedroom BJ scene you used her in for your Halloween video (it goes perfect with her)

and again I hope I'm not a bother

Thank you

The animation is by LupoBianco, don't know if patreon exclusive or not, it's for the floor. 

18 minutes ago, WhiskeyMan said:

Again THANK YOU

I will search for it

and just a little opinion of mine

after looking at many different Sims creations here and elsewhere I really feel yours are the most unique and desirable, Please keep up the Great work!

Appreciate it. The feedback means alot to me :)

Edited by mrrakkonn
  • 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, DarkNinjaMAM said:

Does anyone know who the creator of the blonde sim is?,If anyone knows who it is I could pass the download link pls

I am. I've got a lot of WIPs in various stages of progress, and at the moment I'm basically taking a bit of a break from uploading sims. I'll be back to it eventually, but it's not my priority if I find time for the game at the moment. 

On 12/22/2022 at 8:34 PM, mrrakkonn said:

I am. I've got a lot of WIPs in various stages of progress, and at the moment I'm basically taking a bit of a break from uploading sims. I'll be back to it eventually, but it's not my priority if I find time for the game at the moment. 

Sad news.. reading your description of the WIP sims on the thread already got me thrilled.

On 12/22/2022 at 11:34 AM, mrrakkonn said:

Glad to hear you're making new sims, I'm already looking forward to it. I even ended up making one of your sims my wife. (yeah I know she was married with kids. For the glory of MILF).

12-12-22_1-05-20 PM.png

12-24-22_11-59-37 PM.png

12-25-22_7-41-08 PM.png

12-25-22_7-43-19 PM.png

12-25-22_12-19-08 AM.png

22 hours ago, BadxKarma said:

Charlotte Rockwell’s hair is broken and needs updated.

I just tested that, both in CAS and in game, and it seems to work completely fine for me. 

17 hours ago, Lesasims2 said:

Glad to hear you're making new sims, I'm already looking forward to it. I even ended up making one of your sims my wife. (yeah I know she was married with kids. For the glory of MILF).

Keep in mind I am, as mentioned, putting new uploads on a bit of a backburner at the moment. I'm working on sims for my own sake and for my pictures and videos, but uploads which take a while to do the way I do them (and require the sim to be complete) are something I'm not prioritizing right now. 

That's Mary-Sue Pleasant right? I like the hairstyle in the first picture, I don't think I have that one. 

On 12/25/2022 at 4:43 PM, GreyMouse said:

Merry Christmas to you, @mrrakkonn. Have a great day and a Happy New Year.

?

Thank you very much! The same to you and yours :)

Edited by mrrakkonn
2 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

I just tested that, both in CAS and in game, and it seems to work completely fine for me. 

No other hair is doing this except that specific one. Depending on when the hair was released it has broken textures. I'm going to download it from TSR and replace the file and see what happens. Hopefully, the textures aren't still broken and has been updated from one of the updates for the game that caused the problem and creators had to update everything. I wanna say Cottage Living is what caused the problem. I know it's not on my end as there is some cc clothing from Lauren Tan and few others that has the broken texture issue for clothing. Anyway when I test it, I'll let you know. Happy New Year!

Update: It’s the hair. I changed out the cc from it and it still does it. The creator will have to update it.

Edited by BadxKarma
21 hours ago, BadxKarma said:

Update: It’s the hair. I changed out the cc from it and it still does it. The creator will have to update it.

You're gonna have to do that yourself. THe creator isn't gonna do that for you. You can probably do so with S4S, look up the forums for that there's tutorials on batch fixes and such. And again, it works without issue for me. 

On 12/26/2022 at 10:13 AM, mrrakkonn said:

Keep in mind I am, as mentioned, putting new uploads on a bit of a backburner at the moment. I'm working on sims for my own sake and for my pictures and videos, but uploads which take a while to do the way I do them (and require the sim to be complete) are something I'm not prioritizing right now. 

That's Mary-Sue Pleasant right? I like the hairstyle in the first picture, I don't think I have that one. 

Thank you very much! The same to you and yours :)

I know. Yeah, she is Mary-Sue Pleasant. The hair is Pearls Hair Set from Daylife Sims (is free on patreon PEARLS HAIR SET - Kasia | Daylife Sims no Patreon)

12 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

You're gonna have to do that yourself. THe creator isn't gonna do that for you. You can probably do so with S4S, look up the forums for that there's tutorials on batch fixes and such. And again, it works without issue for me. 

I never said they were going to do it for me. Someone even commented on it that it was broken. I’m not updating it, it’s not my place to fix their broken cc. If they’re not going to fix the issue, then it’s been abandoned imo. But I found the upload date and it was October 18, 2020. I’m not sure if you have every pack, kit etc for S4. I have all of them except werewolves. Oh well I’m not gonna worry about it anymore if it will be updated or not by the creator. I’ll just delete it from my mods folder later today with some other cc I no longer need or use.

Edited by BadxKarma
On 5/4/2020 at 3:39 AM, mrrakkonn said:

Thank you very much!

I think the difference is that most others just use the Tray Importer to just export a household and be done with it, I (while I use Tray Importer) don't actually use the export function, I use it to identify all the CC I want to include used by a sim or household and then manually add it to the mods used for that sim (and make note of it in the CC credits), it takes longer and sometimes I'll miss stuff, but I think the benefits outweigh the negatives.  should also apologize for last week's lack of progress, I've just been pretty busy so I wasn't really able to actually add to either my collection or update my save game. Hopefully I can get something done this week though! 

I've been contemplating uploading some of my Sims, as I believe I've mentioned to you before. I desire to do it the right way and not just with a Tray Importer dump. How does one go about putting the CC mods together in such a way that it can be uploaded to LL? This is obviously a newbie question, I apologize, but if you could share any tips of tricks you have (feel free to message me or reply here), I would be most appreciative. If not, no problem :) Usually I'm quick to look things up myself but this collection of keywords is not easily searchable. Most online information simply suggests Tray Importer with export...not a tidy way to upload a Sim.

Thank  you for your consideration and for 'doing it right'. It's appreciated.