Playable Monstegirls

Hopefully you can implement more races.  Naga/Mermaid, Dryad/Spriggan/Mandrake, Centaur/Minotaur, Succubi/Incubi, Slimes, Felid/Canid, Angel/Devli, Gemlings/Rocklings, etc...  It feels a little disingenuous to call the mod "Playable Monstergirls" when there's so few options...  But I do understand that it's still a work in progress, and that your sights are set high.  What you've done so far looks pretty great, and I hope that you will continue to make more.

Also, Harpies should probably be weak to the cold, rather than resistant.  Feathers are not good insulators.  Birds generally migrate to warmer climates when needed, and there have been lots of cases where flash-frosts have decimated local bird populations.  In a purely gameplay perspective, simply being faster at everything is a pretty huge benefit, so they likely don't need much more.

11 hours ago, sugadesu said:

Hopefully you can implement more races.  Naga/Mermaid, Dryad/Spriggan/Mandrake, Centaur/Minotaur, Succubi/Incubi, Slimes, Felid/Canid, Angel/Devli, Gemlings/Rocklings, etc...  It feels a little disingenuous to call the mod "Playable Monstergirls" when there's so few options...  But I do understand that it's still a work in progress, and that your sights are set high.  What you've done so far looks pretty great, and I hope that you will continue to make more.

Also, Harpies should probably be weak to the cold, rather than resistant.  Feathers are not good insulators.  Birds generally migrate to warmer climates when needed, and there have been lots of cases where flash-frosts have decimated local bird populations.  In a purely gameplay perspective, simply being faster at everything is a pretty huge benefit, so they likely don't need much more.

Naga, slime, dryad, MANY dog/cat species, and multiple rock/crystal races are already made. That aside, dealing with feathers, it depends the bird. Normal feathers are bad for cold, but downy feathers are extremely good for insulation, and many birds in cold climates have thick layers of them. With sapience, bird-like species with downy feathers could "trim" them if in a hotter climate to keep cool, so it makes sense that at least cold-adapted harpies could have a wider acceptable range of temperature. 

• 2 months later...

I hate to be the one to prod things, but, any updates on how things are going? I can totally understand busy holidays preventing any progress, but it makes me a little concerned when a modder vanishes just before a content update drops. Hopefully all is well on your end, and it's the good kind of busy, and not the bad.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/26/2019 at 11:25 AM, lindazana said:

I hate to be the one to prod things, but, any updates on how things are going? I can totally understand busy holidays preventing any progress, but it makes me a little concerned when a modder vanishes just before a content update drops. Hopefully all is well on your end, and it's the good kind of busy, and not the bad.

Yeah busy holidays and only bc of the new year, exams coming right after them, so yeah busy.... But also i got really disinterested after understanding that i cant really do any fun mechanics without code knowledge. Well anyway, i still planing to add some things and for one of them i need so that somebody sent me a list of birds with unusual abilities, like who of them have best eyesight/speed/hearing/or just any interesting things they can do, thank you

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
3 hours ago, tabloides said:

I got this mod from steam and all races got milk/wool to shear  and are able to have children however no harpies in that version. Just slimes, thrumbogirls, cat/fox/cow/dragongirls and dunno if I miss any.

Same name, different mod entirely. 

1 minute ago, Miia said:

Im also having problems, Harpies are invisible and dragons look like this

Afaik, that particular scale option is messed up. You'll have to use character editor to change the scale plating to a different kind

2 hours ago, lindazana said:

Same name, different mod entirely. 

Afaik, that particular scale option is messed up. You'll have to use character editor to change the scale plating to a different kind

Nope, its all of them, I did actually try changing that as soon as I had a small base set up.

Edit: I should also point out that Im only having the graphical error with the dragons, aside from looking a little weird they work just fine.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

<------ Crosslinking for agregation

before I get ahead of myself.. please search the THIS FORUM

this is simple cross linked to a related mod.

This mod on the workshop is properly updated.

some .dll inspection required. .xml looks STRANGELY promising.

Monstergirl Races (playable) - JUNE 8th 2021
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1992614103  

JUNE 8th 2021