Playable Monstegirls

Playable Monstegirls

View File

Slightly updated version of this Dragongirls with new race of Harpies.

For dragongirl description please go and read it there as i cant make better desc. anyway.

What i updated:

-Some stats tweaked

-Textures positions

-Added FemaleBB body support (you need to choose FemaleBB body in Prep Carefully)

Im open to any interesting ideas as to new features/tweaking and such

As for Harpies:

(i will say it now, im not programmer, all i did is took Dudesonn-s code and tweaked it, and also with Humanoid Alien Framework wiki help)

What is done:
-They are faster but less strong, lift less but have good insulation due to feathers.

-Learn slightly slower (bird brains duh)

-They have good eyesight so better aim on long, medium and short distances. They are nimble and have more chances to evade attacks

What i will do:

-Faction backstories ( send me some if you come up with something interesting)

-Custom start

-Custom bionics

-More variation of feathers

-More stat tweaking

What i want to do but i cant/need to learn how:

-Egglaying

-Custom armor/weapons

-More... (you are free to give me ideas)

Load order:

1. Rimworld Core
  2. Alien Race Framework
  3. FemaleBB body support (if you want retextured clothes that goes with it)
  4. Playable Dragongirls
  5. Playable Harpies
  6. RimJobWorld (if you use it)

Im in need of programing help as i said before i cant really make any interesting things without some skills, and im not willing to spend a lot of time on it as im just got in uni. So if someone is willing to help i would greatly appreciate it

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    08/01/2019
  • Category
  • Requires

Glad to see someone take this mod up. Only question I have is: I already have a dragon girl in my colony. Is she going to vanish when switching over to this mod? Am I going to be able to switch her body to the bb version if not and is there any way to just set the dragon girl base body for the race as a whole to bb? Last time I tried that I ended up borking the save pretty badly. 

18 minutes ago, Manisnecrom said:

Glad to see someone take this mod up. Only question I have is: I already have a dragon girl in my colony. Is she going to vanish when switching over to this mod? Am I going to be able to switch her body to the bb version if not and is there any way to just set the dragon girl base body for the race as a whole to bb? Last time I tried that I ended up borking the save pretty badly. 

i honestly have no idea if your saved dragongirls gonna vanish, im not experianced moder. About BB body, i will switch it to only it in future if more people would want only BB version. 

Harpies is full BB tho

Edit: Also if you want to edit dragongirls files: \steam\steamapps\common\RimWorld\Mods\{Dragongirls} Playable\Defs\ThingDefs_Races

open that xml and delete 85 line, hope thats works)

• 2 weeks later...

i honestly dont know what wrong :/ im using it myself and its all good >.>hmmm

Edit: maybe you are not using FemaleBB body support? might be problem with that, cuz it isnt supposed to search Naked_Female (its supports only FemaleBB body)

I will update either way 

I have to wonder; Are you guys trying new dragon girls after the hotfix or are you trying to play your old saves with already messed up pawns? The fixes, in my experience, never salvage pawns who are already afflicted; only new ones. Have you guys tried new dragon girls to see if their parts are correctly aligned?

@Montyi Mine started working, something about the load order screwing stuff up. But thanks anyway :D I mean it. I was also wanting to put up a request if ya wouldn't mind. Not sure if it has been made yet, but... wolf girls? I don't think I've seen them in the monster girl mod, but figured i'd ask anyway if you could make them a thing. Tribalistic society methinks, higher spawn chance in cold biomes.

@Montyi I like the new eyes, but they could do with a bit of layering so that the eyes lie behind the hair. Same with the arm plating. Just looks a little off with the hair flowing behind them on longer styles. Other then that the abdominal plating just needs to be moved down a little so as not to cover the breast.. That or have just the male dragonkin have the abdominal plating. It feels a bit busy on the women. Perhaps some detail for male bodies so they don't look so blank but other than that they're nice improvements.

• 2 weeks later...

just some random suggestions, you can ignore if you want. 

Spoiler

male variants of all races,  variants of each monster girl race that is more monster than girl ( obviously excluding pixies and harpies ),  more body types ( thats probably asking for too much though ),  monster girl ideas: werewolf ( faster, stronger, tougher, but eat more, lower intellect, worse at skilled labor but not unable to learn ),  centaur ( much faster, better ranged skills, eats more food ), thats about it.  thanks if you read this.

I adore these races... but I gotta admit the dragongirl eyes freak me out a little. No other alien species or creature in the game has full eyes, and it really stands out and just seems overly intense. Would it be possible to have a optional head texture folder to let us have the normal black-dot eyes for those that prefer that? 

...Also. pixies. oh hell yes, you wonderful person, you!

On 9/16/2019 at 7:52 AM, lindazana said:

I adore these races... but I gotta admit the dragongirl eyes freak me out a little. No other alien species or creature in the game has full eyes, and it really stands out and just seems overly intense. Would it be possible to have a optional head texture folder to let us have the normal black-dot eyes for those that prefer that? 

Yup i will be adding vanilla eyes options.

I finally got some free time on weekend when i get home so there will be a bunch of updates

On 9/16/2019 at 12:52 AM, lindazana said:

Very much would like this as well, the other one posted had the old regular pawn eyes and something about them seem just off being so wide/intense.