Here I go again

Hi !

Been a while I didn't write on these forums, I'm glad to see it is still online and alive !

Though Fallout 4 and The Sims 4 are the most popular modded games currently on these forums, I'm thinking about modding Skyrim Legendary Edition, and starting from scratch. And I'm asking myself if some of you have suggestions, favorites, preferences, etc.

I've been here for a long time a while ago, and I'm not very aware of the last stable mods YOU JUST CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT !

So if you have an opinion, or a mods list, or anything you think is relevant, please feel free to share it here.

2 minutes ago, dje34 said:

Hi !

Been a while I didn't write on these forums, I'm glad to see it is still online and alive !

Though Fallout 4 and The Sims 4 are the most popular modded games currently on these forums, I'm thinking about modding Skyrim Legendary Edition, and starting from scratch. And I'm asking myself if some of you have suggestions, favorites, preferences, etc.

I've been here for a long time a while ago, and I'm not very aware of the last stable mods YOU JUST CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT !

So if you have an opinion, or a mods list, or anything you think is relevant, please feel free to share it here.

It all depends on what sort of game you want to play. This is LL after all. We have sub, dom, bondage, etc. Some mods, like Shout Like a Virgin and Slaverun Reloaded are excellent and basically standalone substitutes for Skyrim without anything else added. The Devious Devices family of mods give a great bondage and submission experience. Paradise Halls and it's related mods for dominance, slave taking, owning and sale. So, as you see, it depends on what you want!

12 hours ago, Psalam said:

It all depends on what sort of game you want to play. This is LL after all. We have sub, dom, bondage, etc. Some mods, like Shout Like a Virgin and Slaverun Reloaded are excellent and basically standalone substitutes for Skyrim without anything else added. The Devious Devices family of mods give a great bondage and submission experience. Paradise Halls and it's related mods for dominance, slave taking, owning and sale. So, as you see, it depends on what you want!

Thanks !

I never tried Slaverun and Shout Like a Virgin, are they adding a lot of scripts ?

20 minutes ago, dje34 said:

Thanks !

I never tried Slaverun and Shout Like a Virgin, are they adding a lot of scripts ?

Both add a tremendous number of scripts which is why I recommend an otherwise light load order. On the other hand, they are both great mods and a lot of fun (read the description on the modpage to see if it's the kind of fun that you like). If you look at the Support threads you will see issues with CTDs but, if you follow the instructions (including the requirements) and don't load a ton of other script heavy mods you won't have any trouble (I didn't after I went back and read the instructions).

As a reminder, I'm talking about all Skyrim (Legendary Edition) mods, not only sex mods and LL mods, that's the reason why I put this conversation in Skyrim General Discussion.

It goes from SKSE ( I JUST CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT THIS MOD !) and Unofficial Patches... to the latest follower mod on LL (I don't use new followers as most of them are adding too many problems to my game, but if it is a mod YOU JUST CAN'T PLAY WITHOUT please feel free to share it here).

Archived