Where I can Find My Download History?

There is no such thing here.

A moderator can have a look, but probably not all your downloads will be listed.

Let me know if you want me to check and post the list of mods you downloaded.

5 minutes ago, Sanismar said:

I want to redownload every mod that I download in this site but can't find the download history like the one on Nexus, where can I find it?

It would be great if this site had that feature, but I'm not sure if it tracks activity that closely (privacy and all that).

41 minutes ago, CPU said:

A moderator can have a look, but probably not all your downloads will be listed.

Please do, Thank you for your help and sorry for the trouble.

• 11 months later...
On 7/29/2019 at 3:57 AM, CPU said:

I was having the same issue, if you could list mine it be greatly appreciated!

• 5 months later...
On 7/29/2019 at 3:57 AM, CPU said:

Could you also check it for me? I'd appreciate it if you could!!!

3 hours ago, miaokevin said:

Can you check earlier download history, because I haven't played skyrim for a few months, these mods look like are what I downloaded yesterday. Thx!

No

• 1 month later...

On 7/29/2019 at 12:57 AM, CPU said:

If it's no hassle, could you also send mine? Old pc just broke days after I started downloading mods from here, it would be very much appreciated

1 hour ago, LeetleKamerade said:

If it's no hassle, could you also send mine? Old pc just broke days after I started downloading mods from here, it would be very much appreciated

There is zero history for this account.

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Wouldn't it work if you can see which mods you are following in your own account?

You can do that. Click your user name in the top-left bar-> Manage Followed Content-> Files. That shows all the mods/download pages you're following atm. The thing is you don't auto-follow downloaded mods, so most people will have that list empty or with only a few mods followed on purpose.

1 minute ago, Just Don't said:

You can do that. Click your user name in the top-left bar-> Manage Followed Content-> Files. That shows all the mods/download pages you're following atm. The thing is you don't auto-follow downloaded mods, so most people will have that list empty or with only a few mods followed on purpose.

Good hint. But I meant "only" downloads - that's where I see all the threads I'm following. But it's a good indication ...

And, if people want to track their downloads, they should "subscribe" to the download too. That's my opinion on that.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...