HARDSHIP: Beggar Whore (Upcoming mod) Video preview links

48 minutes ago, Andy14 said:

Will it be compatible with the new hotel rexford?

I mean https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/35513

It should work with any mods that touch Rexford AS LONG AS the external door model is still there, as that is needed to teleport the NPCs out. Since I changed the way the party rectruiting works they walk to a specific location in Rexford from anywhere within goodneighbor (the lounge)

As you can see in the video I just added, I use the mod Fixed Hotel Rexford My only caveat is put any mods that change Rexford after Hardship as I add a Mattress to the basement and putting Hardship after will conflict. If you put Hardship above, you should still have the Mattress as long as whatever the conflicting mod is doesn't edit under the stairs in the basement. This is the only Cell edit in the mod so there shouldn't be any other load order issues that I am aware of.

I will speed read the disclaimer and install Hardship faster than, well, something very fast! 

Talking of compatibilities...

I am planning to [try to] use Hardship with AAF SEU and Sexual Harrassment (at least at start of new game before arriving at Diamond City or Goodneighbors) to provide a sort of RP stepping stone to the whore part. I think AAF SEU and SH (and obviously Sex Attributes) are extremely well implemented. Have you tested them at all? with Hardship... If not, I will provide feedback later :)

1 hour ago, FO4Life said:

I will speed read the disclaimer and install Hardship faster than, well, something very fast! 

Talking of compatibilities...

I am planning to [try to] use Hardship with AAF SEU and Sexual Harrassment (at least at start of new game before arriving at Diamond City or Goodneighbors) to provide a sort of RP stepping stone to the whore part. I think AAF SEU and SH (and obviously Sex Attributes) are extremely well implemented. Have you tested them at all? with Hardship... If not, I will provide feedback later :)

I used Sex Em up, to diagnose that the Problem with One patch wasn't my mod. It should compliment Hardship just fine I would imagine.

Personally I'd love to see a consensual, non transactional sex mod that was dialogue focused like Hardship. I tried to creat a conversational/social atmosphere to the dialogue in Hardship but it's always in the service of getting something :)

I doubt I'LL ever get around to it but I had the idea of a courtship mod where you could go around to all these isolated settlements and court the single settlers. Like Lucy Abernathy (ya can't be too picky in the wasteland son) and build a sexual relationship over time.

1. Is this mod (threat system) compatible with Raider Pet?

2. Should I always switch this mod off to get the normal (vanilla), other mods' dialogs with NPCs back?

Make-up mirror gives infinite black loading screen untill "Enter" or 'Tab' are pressed ? .

Anyway this mod looks promising!

GJ!  

26 minutes ago, Lynx2k10 said:

1. Is this mod (threat system) compatible with Raider Pet?

2. Should I always switch this mod off to get the normal (vanilla), other mods' dialogs with NPCs back?

Make-up mirror gives infinite black loading screen untill "Enter" or 'Tab' are pressed ? .

Anyway this mod looks promising!

GJ!  

1: Not Specifically tested. It should be fine as long as you exercise care. I will warn you though. The menu won't be stripped away so you'll have to execute self discipline to not enter Beggar Whore mode in the raider camp (just not practical) The only abduction mod I've done any specific compatibility with is RSE II CSA

2: If they are in cooldown either from rejecting you or being satisfied their dialogue returns to normal, otherwise yes.

Some high priority vendor dialogue will override BW mode (like Hotel dialogue), so that's hit and miss.

About the mirror... Ah thanks! That happens if you access it from the pipboy. If you access it from a favorite it doesn't! I'll add that to the known issues I always use the favorite so I totally forgot.

To everybody else move all issues to the released mod's thread in The AAF Downloads forum :).

5 hours ago, mashup47 said:

judging from what @Tentacus  was saying a couple of posts before I can't see any issues with it.

I doubt BW will work with Depravity, because they use a custom cell AANewHotelRexford. But, you can teleport to the original Rexford, using the Depravity holotape.

Buuuutt.... I'm testing it now. LOL

1 minute ago, izzyknows said:

I doubt BW will work with Depravity, because they use a custom cell. But, you can teleport to the original Rexford, using the Depravity holotape.

That's a bummer. I've never gotten around to trying any of those mods but they look cool. Anyway that still leaves 90% of my mod's functionality ;) 

11 minutes ago, RavenDarkFury said:

Hi, have been following your thread for a while and downloaded it as soon as I saw it...have to say, amazing mod from what i have played so far...thanks for an amazing mod and well done!

Wow, thanks. 

Hey... trying it out in Survival mode <gulps>

(1) I think sexial trait option for FF should be Positive by default (it is a little ambiguous... maybe thats just me)

(2) It would be useful, after selecting a set-up option only to realise that nothing needs changing at present, to be able to hit <ESC> and leave the menu without selecting anything.

(3) Queen Isabel sometimes sits on an invisible chair in the Dugout.

EDIT... just read this To everybody else move all issues to the released mod's thread in The AAF Downloads forum (will do when you can post stuff on your download page!)

So far, not an issue. Just so you know, I am running all my different animation packs, as well as Bang Em Patch. Your dialogue came through and sex was triggered M/F by dialogue. There are no AAF warnings or errors. Something that might be a help, I changed the AAF settings to ignore gender. In fact, one of my F/M poses was a Vader one. Was able to change the poses up in AAF menu. Gotta get used to the proper answers to all the dialogue options. Almost sold my life into slavery, 5 minutes into game..WOW!

2 hours ago, FO4Life said:

Hey... trying it out in Survival mode <gulps>

(1) I think sexial trait option for FF should be Positive by default (it is a little ambiguous... maybe thats just me)

(2) It would be useful, after selecting a set-up option only to realise that nothing needs changing at present, to be able to hit <ESC> and leave the menu without selecting anything.

(3) Queen Isabel sometimes sits on an invisible chair in the Dugout.

EDIT... just read this To everybody else move all issues to the released mod's thread in The AAF Downloads forum (will do when you can post stuff on your download page!)

1: I'm pretty sure it is already... hmmm...

2: Yeah I am gonna add exits to all the menus in the first update, but I will be waiting till somebody finds a real bug first ;)

3: This is just a vanilla sandboxing thing. If you have too many NPCs sandboxing in a room sometimes they bounce off eachother in weird ways. Fortunately it doesn't happen that often.

You can just hit the button on the download page called "Get support" OR Follow this link ? 

Reporting in. There is no need for the Patches you mentioned in the OP. I am playing with all animation packs and only the One Patch(Bang Em) and have made no changes to my normal game. I had raiders approach me, male and female for paid sexual encounters. Both triggered animations after dialogue and appropriate animations triggered outside of Leitos (BP70) and with Leitos poses. No issues. I suggest changing the settings in AAF to ignore gender ,true. This fixes the problems you had prior with the One Patch and AAF. Question, the raiders reacted to me and asked for sex. Are there situations where settlers and others will approach me, or do I have to always initiate sex? Also, is there any in game score book that keeps track of our sex wear and tear as well as stats? Mods like Vanilla Fudge offer sex for doing favors (quests). MCG has dating as well as harrassment sex with an in game stat book that tracks wear and tear. Would these mods conflict with how your mod responds? Thanks, nice work, so far.

35 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Reporting in. There is no need for the Patches you mentioned in the OP. I am playing with all animation packs and only the One Patch(Bang Em) and have made no changes to my normal game. I had raiders approach me, male and female for paid sexual encounters. Both triggered animations after dialogue and appropriate animations triggered outside of Leitos (BP70) and with Leitos poses. No issues. I suggest changing the settings in AAF to ignore gender ,true. This fixes the problems you had prior with the One Patch and AAF. Question, the raiders reacted to me and asked for sex. Are there situations where settlers and others will approach me, or do I have to always initiate sex? Also, is there any in game score book that keeps track of our sex wear and tear as well as stats? Mods like Vanilla Fudge offer sex for doing favors (quests). MCG has dating as well as harrassment sex with an in game stat book that tracks wear and tear. Would these mods conflict with how your mod responds? Thanks, nice work, so far.

Interesting... all the XML stuff is pretty outside my wheelhouse but I am glad it's working for you.

I think I have a possible bug. My character now belongs to Queen Isobel(la). I have got to the stage where she wants my character to walk around naked - which I did. On returning to her after a day to give her my earnt caps, she asks me about how i felt walking around naked and, even after using either dialogues, she just continues asking the same questions and Im giving the same answers and you can't exit the dialogue. Other than that, I have had an awesome time trying out your mod and haven't had any issues yet. I even got home plate and have had a house party with 4 nps :)

11 minutes ago, RavenDarkFury said:

I think I have a possible bug. My character now belongs to Queen Isobel(la). I have got to the stage where she wants my character to walk around naked - which I did. On returning to her after a day to give her my earnt caps, she asks me about how i felt walking around naked and, even after using either dialogues, she just continues asking the same questions and Im giving the same answers and you can't exit the dialogue. Other than that, I have had an awesome time trying out your mod and haven't had any issues yet. I even got home plate and have had a house party with 4 nps :)

Suggestion. I save all the time. Even with AAF and other trigger type mods, I find a muffed scene. I will then reload and sure enough, the game rights itself. Also, by not replaying a "dialogue or scene loop", you may have baked a game killing future glitch into your save.

3 minutes ago, maddadicusrex said:

Suggestion. I save all the time. Even with AAF and other trigger type mods, I find a muffed scene. I will then reload and sure enough, the game rights itself. Also, by not replaying a "dialogue or scene loop", you may have baked a game killing future glitch into your save.

i save all the time too, and have reloaded three times and still have the glitch :(. Otherwise i haven't had any other issues

9 minutes ago, RavenDarkFury said:

i save all the time too, and have reloaded three times and still have the glitch :(. Otherwise i haven't had any other issues

@maddadicusrex

Yeah but Creation engine game saves have a habit of becoming corrupted long before any symptoms actually show up... especially with a lot of mods. It's just the ugly truth of this hobby. You should NEVER get too attached to any save with mods on it.

HOWEVER This is an actual bug which I have already confirmed and will fix later tooday so no worries. If you have a female character and have joined Isabel don't ask her if she has orders until I fix it.

And guys... seriously move to the released mod's forum You'd have known about this bug if you did ? 

2 hours ago, Tentacus said:

@maddadicusrex

Yeah but Creation engine game saves have a habit of becoming corrupted long before any symptoms actually show up... especially with a lot of mods. It's just the ugly truth of this hobby. You should NEVER get too attached to any save with mods on it.

HOWEVER This is an actual bug which I have already confirmed and will fix later tooday so no worries. If you have a female character and have joined Isabel don't ask her if she has orders until I fix it.

And guys... seriously move to the released mod's forum You'd have known about this bug if you did ? 

You are now like the first time Dad ,who shows off his kid to the world and hopes no one comments he looks just like his Mom. We are trying hard not to be those "people"...:innocent:

OK loaded this mod this morning and found a few things I wanted to point out.

1) if for some reason you don't have the settings in your inventory but the mod says it loaded. Quick Save F5 and reload and it will appear in your inventory.

2) not sure if this is by design but if you get a pimp and you leave the pimps establishment the dialogue assumes you are still there. Don't bother me at all but I did notice it.

3) My mod list is huge but nothing seems to be causing any trouble.

I have only played this for about 2 hours but....the mod opened up a huge dimension for game play. I use an alternative start mod and started in good neighbor with absolutely nothing and the begging and prostituting with exp has made this a really nice role playing mod. Great Job!

10 minutes ago, xscottr said:

I have only played this for about 2 hours but....the mod opened up a huge dimension for game play. I use an alternative start mod and started in good neighbor with absolutely nothing and the begging and prostituting with exp has made this a really nice role playing mod. Great Job!

Thank you :)

Actually it's because you used the Alternate start that you didn't start the game with the [SETTINGS] BW MENU Item, but yes, every time you load a save it will check if it's there and re-add it if it's not. Pretty much any mod that adds an item on quest initiation will have this issue with alternate start mods like Start me up which give you a custom loadout.