Kill La Kill If Request

i hear good things about the moddability of this game from the discord server for this game. the files are apparently very easy to get at and load up in 3d modeling programs

putting things back into the game seems to be the first wall

6 hours ago, bluerobot99 said:

i hear good things about the moddability of this game from the discord server for this game. the files are apparently very easy to get at and load up in 3d modeling programs

putting things back into the game seems to be the first wall

Link to the discord server?

I've looked at the files, same textures as Fighterz (but simpler), however it doesn't seem to be Unreal Engine like Guilty Gear or Dragonball Fighterz.

It's developed by A PLUS games, supervised and published by Arc System works.

They have ".pac" files and the folder structure is quite different to UE4 (UE has" .pak" files). I'm guessing it's a custom in-house engine or even Unity? (based on A+'s previous game).

Extracting models is easy though. Retains normals ( basically the fancy shading stuff applied to models so they look nice ), but you gotta transfer the rig over from a model without normals.

Someone has edited textures through special K at least (check out the discord below, at the start of modding channel ). Model swaps are possible I think. They have simple naked models in the game for the instant kill moves though.

https://discord.gg/brHhgNJ

• 2 weeks later...

Look, we all want a nude mod. But don't constantly bump the thread. It will come when it comes or it won't. Unless you can do this yourself, you have to be patient. Clearly, with you constantly bumping the thread, and even disrupting other threads. You don't know how to do this.

(PS: Sorry for the indirect bunp.)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...