Anyone use hoe it up? I installed it this morning and thought i'd get my sim to give her husband a lapdance,who was sitting on the sofa....she did this but won't stop doing it...get the icon with the green ring filling up but she keeps looping the animation...only way to get her to stop is to do a reset.

Anyone else had this happen?

Wish I could help ya procian but I have no real answer to this. The only thing I can suggest is to see if you have any simulation mods. Maybe there's a possible conflict there. Otherwise, try with only hoe it up installed and see if it still happens to help narrow it down to possibilities. 

9 hours ago, smjm81 said:

Wish I could help ya procian but I have no real answer to this. The only thing I can suggest is to see if you have any simulation mods. Maybe there's a possible conflict there. Otherwise, try with only hoe it up installed and see if it still happens to help narrow it down to possibilities. 

Not really game breaking just annoying slightly....I can live with it..

• 2 years later...

Honestly, I'm surprised to still see somebody use this mod, since AFAIK the last update was released some time back in 2019.

Regarding your question, I think the effects cannot be removed, as they are part of the animation (like with the vanilla woohoo interactions), but I might very well be wrong about that. I switched to Wicked Perversions so long ago that I barely remember anything about the details of Hoe It Up, but I remember the annoying smoke effects.