patzy

Want RA for DM-armor?   

503 members have voted

1. 1. Want RA for DM-armor?

• Yes, pls upload them.
    • Not interested.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

alot of the links to originals are outdated, megaupload is no longer in service,...

was hopeing somebody could add originals along side the RA, for instance all the

OHTeHeavy original mods are impossible to find searching the internet, been at it for hours, not to mention the DM version,...

enough with my complaining though, love your work and appreciate all youve done here, absolutely love DMRA with BBB, been needing more amors,...

alot of the links to originals are outdated' date=' megaupload is no longer in service,...

was hopeing somebody could add originals along side the RA, for instance all the

OHTeHeavy original mods are impossible to find searching the internet, been at it for hours, not to mention the DM version,...

enough with my complaining though, love your work and appreciate all youve done here, absolutely love DMRA with BBB, been needing more amors,...

[/quote']

Did you find this website? Just checking.

http://mods247.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=27

• 4 weeks later...

alot of the links to originals are outdated' date=' megaupload is no longer in service,...

[/quote']

Did you find this website? Just checking.

http://mods247.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2011-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&updated-max=2012-01-01T00:00:00-08:00&max-results=27

thanks, you guys are all freaggin awsome!!!,...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CB Stylish Outfit + PatzyEdition DMRA BBB: http://www.mediafire...xvdlevjqdfwd3jc

This conversion isn't fully finished right? I see some outfits aren't converted? Can I use the converted mesh and just put on the respective texture on that mesh? Will that work?

It won't cuz I messed up the texturing by splitting and moving some verticles I better shouldn't have... The current textures are more a rescue of the mesh, I don't plan on redoing it.

Very good, previously I had only the fullbody (New) Manga version from the YangYang collection. The one with seemingly unremovable quest item status :@. This DM-sized split version offers interesting possibilities for mixing and matching. Much obliged again, Nihao!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nepro I don't see seems in game or in NifScope when using "seamlessly Mailmea's DMRA Body" and the open pussy lowerbody.

post-3205-0-83306900-1367519613_thumb.jp

The only pity is that the open pussy lowerbody has no bouncing butt.

Patzy's DMRA open pussy rar.gif  OpenPussyDMRA.rar   845.9K   78 downloads

Mediafire Link in OP still not working.

fejeena how to make sure that there is as in the picture 

can pleace  share a link to a woman's breasts that ass

does not pick up : (

Archived