At My Whits End

Hey guys and gals I am hoping one of you can help because I am officially out of ideas.  So I have been having some animation issues as I posted into the devious pinned discussion.  However, I decided to go ahead and just reinstall Skyrim and my mod list.  It seemed like a good time a lot of my mods were out of date anyway.  Now however, I have two problems.  First, I am still getting the glitch where if my character goes to masturbate with a chastity belt on the sound effects play but the character is locked in a T pose.  Also I have noticed the slaver gag and slaver boots are invisible when on my character.  Normally I am pretty good at troubleshooting but this time I am at a loss.  I checked to make sure I had all the requirements for each mod and made sure to build the items in bodyslide as well as run FNIS for users.  What is really confusing me is that other items have their appearance, such as the chastity belt I am wearing in the picture, and I double checked that other animations were working by masturbating without a belt on, no problems at all.  I attached the load order I am using as well as my papyrus log and pictures of the incident to see if one of you can make heads or tales of them.  Thanks in advance everyone.

loadorder.txt Papyrus.0.log ScreenShot2.bmp ScreenShot3.bmp ScreenShot4.bmp

3 minutes ago, startrecker said:

Hey guys and gals I am hoping one of you can help because I am officially out of ideas.  So I have been having some animation issues as I posted into the devious pinned discussion.  However, I decided to go ahead and just reinstall Skyrim and my mod list.  It seemed like a good time a lot of my mods were out of date anyway.  Now however, I have two problems.  First, I am still getting the glitch where if my character goes to masturbate with a chastity belt on the sound effects play but the character is locked in a T pose.  Also I have noticed the slaver gag and slaver boots are invisible when on my character.  Normally I am pretty good at troubleshooting but this time I am at a loss.  I checked to make sure I had all the requirements for each mod and made sure to build the items in bodyslide as well as run FNIS for users.  What is really confusing me is that other items have their appearance, such as the chastity belt I am wearing in the picture, and I double checked that other animations were working by masturbating without a belt on, no problems at all.  I attached the load order I am using as well as my papyrus log and pictures of the incident to see if one of you can make heads or tales of them.  Thanks in advance everyone.

loadorder.txt 2.63 kB · 0 downloads Papyrus.0.log 116.92 kB · 0 downloads ScreenShot2.bmp 10.55 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot3.bmp 10.55 MB · 0 downloads ScreenShot4.bmp 10.55 MB · 0 downloads

Strictly addressing the invisible items: are you absolutely certain that they were built in Bodyslide? Many of the Devious items show up in the Unassigned category and can be overlooked.

Like he said above, check if you have built everything in Bodyslide. Use the batch build option.

If it still doesn't show ingame, go to "the Group Filter" in bodyslide and build each one manually.

As for the T-pose, i see you don't have the Sexlab Animation loader installed, which may be the reason for the t-pose

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54916-sexlab-animation-loader/

It can also be because you have reached FNIS animation limit at 10.000, in which you need to download the XL version of FNIS.

8 minutes ago, startrecker said:

I did a full batch build with no categories.  As I understand it that should have built all possible items.  All told it built like 500 items counting all of my armor mods.  In the past I have never needed anything more specific then that.

Check if the mod cointaning the items isn't overwritten by another mod

7 hours ago, Clockwinding said:

Isn't this from DCL's alternate start addon?

You know its odd.  I thought that too but when I looked into DCL I couldn't find any bodyslide data for the slaver gear.  I have re-downloaded it twice so I know that isn't the problem.  

On 7/16/2019 at 6:10 AM, Lefsedal said:

Like he said above, check if you have built everything in Bodyslide. Use the batch build option.

If it still doesn't show ingame, go to "the Group Filter" in bodyslide and build each one manually.

As for the T-pose, i see you don't have the Sexlab Animation loader installed, which may be the reason for the t-pose

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/54916-sexlab-animation-loader/

It can also be because you have reached FNIS animation limit at 10.000, in which you need to download the XL version of FNIS.

Also an update I changed to the XL version of FNIS and no change.  It still doesn't have the animations for the plugs vibrating or trying to masturbate in a chastity belt.  It still is odd to me that the other animations work fine so obviously FNIS is doing its job.

Edit: So I am throwing an edit onto this to update with what I have tried.  I figured there might be a conflict so I pruned down my load order to the bare minimum and even removed my ENB on the off chance that somehow was conflicting.  Even with the new attached much shorter load order I have the same problems and this is after redownloading DDi and DCL just in case one of them failed to download right.

loadorder.txt

16 hours ago, startrecker said:

You know its odd.  I thought that too but when I looked into DCL I couldn't find any bodyslide data for the slaver gear.  I have re-downloaded it twice so I know that isn't the problem.  

Because DCL uses the base DDa/i/x meshes and only applies its own textures on some DD gear to make them its own (the slaver's aren't unique i think, only ebony gear renamed). Very few actually have DCL-made meshes.

So if they're wrong, chances are the DDi/a/x bodyslide files are wrong.

Ye gods.

First: T-pose is nothing to do with animation limits.

Second: 10k animations is not a hard and fast number. There are dozens of threads and a very good sticky explaining all this.

In order to solve your problem:

1. Know and understand the mods you install.

2. Deactivate all the bondage mods; get the game working correctly; add the bondage mods one at a time until the problem reappears.

3. Do what needs to be done with that mod to solve the problem.

P.S. It's "wits' end" or "wit's end".

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long to get back to this thread.  Real life got crazy so I didn't really have time for any gaming let alone troubleshooting.  Tried another full reinstall still same exact problems.  T-pose on the chastity belt masturbation and invisible slaver heels.  Also I have gotten the game working correctly.  No crashes on loading, no issues with quests or gear just the problem with this animation and item which are from a bondage mod.  The entire point of this thread was to try to figure out what needs to be done to solve the problem.  But thanks for the spelling correction.  Attached is the newest load order if anyone else has any ideas to try.

loadorder.txt

Well here is an interesting update.  So I unchecked all three of the devious devices mods in Mod organizer (classic if anyone is wondering).  Then manually installed all three mods into the skyrim data folder.  Ran bodyslide and FNIS again and BAM shoes appeared and animations worked perfectly......I am happy it is working now but does anyone have any idea what might have gone wrong with the install?

On 8/10/2019 at 3:47 AM, startrecker said:

Well here is an interesting update.  So I unchecked all three of the devious devices mods in Mod organizer (classic if anyone is wondering).  Then manually installed all three mods into the skyrim data folder.  Ran bodyslide and FNIS again and BAM shoes appeared and animations worked perfectly......I am happy it is working now but does anyone have any idea what might have gone wrong with the install?

Maybe you had already existing files in the skyrim\data\? Basically i don't have data\meshes\, data\textures or data\tools folders at all. When you install mods with MO they are in their own place whereever it is on harddrive. Make sure your MO is NOT inside any steam folder or "program files". FNIS does also require full write access to the folder, and i'd never recommend to anyone running programs (such as MO) as administrator even if it would fix the write problem (it has side effects).

Archived