I have problem with some traits

Hello everyone, I have a little problem with some custom traits....

I tested some mods just for curiosity, I played for a while and then I decided to remove them, but the problem arises with the traits circled in red.... they don't go away!!!

I remove everything but they still there!!! How can I remove that from my CAS? Help me pleaseeeeeeee!!!

Traits 1.png

Traits 2.png

6 minutes ago, Richala said:

No, I don't use onedrive ... I try to uninstall the game, maybe I can solve the problem .... I hope

A bit drastic.....try removing your mods folder...delete localthumbcache.pkg file start a new game exit without saving....put mods folder back and delete local etc etc again and restart the game.

6 hours ago, procian said:

A bit drastic.....try removing your mods folder...delete localthumbcache.pkg file start a new game exit without saving....put mods folder back and delete local etc etc again and restart the game.

I followed your advice, the traits are gone... I know, I use drastic measures I was ready to uninstall the whole game lol, thanks for the help

On 7/14/2019 at 9:16 PM, procian said:

Well done.

It's either ask here or begin another thread, and I hope I don't have to do that:

One of my mods (there are maybe four main ones)

Yrsa, Azmodan, Nisa,(wickedwhims (of course), and MC controller.

And a few minor ones for packages of furniture.

One of those mods makes sims lust after my sim, but berate them, castigate them, then have kinky sex with them.

The epithets are very close to english, and the pictures shown seem to pick on her traits (like childish, or calling her a bimbo)

In some kinky world this might be exciting but I find it deeply disturbing.

Jealousy is "off"

and I cheat tons so I know some of the buffs, like "near unfriendly", "anger".

Removing these buffs doesn't help, only winking the offending sims out of existence gives my sim a few hours peace.

Now (here comes the relevant part)

Suppose I fixed this eons ago but some vestige remains in my mods folder?

But with my luck it would be an enormous waste of time to remove the mods.

Just like (for example) the way service people ("vendors") appear next to fireplaces.

People either know about this or they don't, and the one that don't are so confidently adamant (substitute a word for "adamant")

That it isn't worth asking about.

So I'll keep adding and removing mods, because who-knows, I might fix it one day.

And I know about the localthumbcache.package, but I did not know you had to remove ALL mods temporarily to completely erase an undesirable mod.

Edit: It's all part of the assault -submission skill, which "Holly Peaches" just reached the maximum of.

The notification went by so fast I might have to come back to edit this, if I find out which mod is notifying.

I thought I'd restate that kinky is nice, hate isn't.

But you can't tell a modder to mod a mod, that's insane.

Maybe I'll find a way to mod the mod of the game?

Just a thought. I asked a modder about this and all she could say was, it wasn't her mod,

You mean all those stranger-sims ragging on poor player never got noticed before, or do people think it's part of some mating ritual?

219689007_Annotation2019-07-19035553.jpg.3ac98ad805ece7873db982ec059f461d.jpg

I (totally guessing) think this must be part of wickedwhims, at the "extreme" setting.

I just thought it meant more sex, not more fights.

There's this hotty vendor my sim has been trying to kiss for the first time, but some power greater than her or me stops their lips from ever meeting.

It's heartbreaking.

'course, some would say it's all part of the brainwashing, sex and love don't go together in my game.

1035208388_welcometoourclubmwahahahah.jpg.c6ac4b0bbcb9305e6ae5574af6232960.jpg

2 hours ago, 2dk2c.2 said:

It's either ask here or begin another thread, and I hope I don't have to do that:

One of my mods (there are maybe four main ones)

Yrsa, Azmodan, Nisa,(wickedwhims (of course), and MC controller.

And a few minor ones for packages of furniture.

One of those mods makes sims lust after my sim, but berate them, castigate them, then have kinky sex with them.

The epithets are very close to english, and the pictures shown seem to pick on her traits (like childish, or calling her a bimbo)

In some kinky world this might be exciting but I find it deeply disturbing.

Jealousy is "off"

and I cheat tons so I know some of the buffs, like "near unfriendly", "anger".

Removing these buffs doesn't help, only winking the offending sims out of existence gives my sim a few hours peace.

Now (here comes the relevant part)

Suppose I fixed this eons ago but some vestige remains in my mods folder?

But with my luck it would be an enormous waste of time to remove the mods.

Just like (for example) the way service people ("vendors") appear next to fireplaces.

People either know about this or they don't, and the one that don't are so confidently adamant (substitute a word for "adamant")

That it isn't worth asking about.

So I'll keep adding and removing mods, because who-knows, I might fix it one day.

And I know about the localthumbcache.package, but I did not know you had to remove ALL mods temporarily to completely erase an undesirable mod.

Edit: It's all part of the assault -submission skill, which "Holly Peaches" just reached the maximum of.

The notification went by so fast I might have to come back to edit this, if I find out which mod is notifying.

I thought I'd restate that kinky is nice, hate isn't.

But you can't tell a modder to mod a mod, that's insane.

Maybe I'll find a way to mod the mod of the game?

Just a thought. I asked a modder about this and all she could say was, it wasn't her mod,

You mean all those stranger-sims ragging on poor player never got noticed before, or do people think it's part of some mating ritual?

219689007_Annotation2019-07-19035553.jpg.3ac98ad805ece7873db982ec059f461d.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

1035208388_welcometoourclubmwahahahah.jpg.c6ac4b0bbcb9305e6ae5574af6232960.jpg

CNWW Kinky mod. is the mod you are describing.

Archived