Need Help with a settlement mod - Southside Raider Town

xenic

I'm working on a mod I'm going to call Southside Raider Town. It's located south of Abernathy, by the river. The way I want it to work is this: Player finds the abandoned settlement, player activates the workbench, player has access to the area right behind the town to build whatever they chose. I tried copying Covenants workshop and it sorta works.  I added a door across from the Sanctuary bridge for testing purposes. (I plan to add lore to the area and possibly a quest)

Problems are that no settlers show up,  the build area is way too big, and Workshop Plus flight mode doesn't always work. 

I would really love for someone to fix this for me or step me through how to fix it. I'm so close to being able to release it. I really want this part fixed before I put the finishing touches on it. I really need help. I've been pulling my hair out over this and at this rate, I'll run outta hair before I fix it. Thanks for anything you can do.

Here is the esp. It's using only vanilla assets.

Archived