Trans in cyberpunk

kaelsalas

The joke was junk, as is the premise.

Trans starts from brain chemistry and structure, what fiddly bits you fiddle or feel you need to need to fiddle daily to get the input and output out of your brain to sync is actually secondary, esp with the level of tech available. Nevertheless, CDPR has addressed both sides of the question and your aside of it at not inconsiderable cost which is the actual salient point.

In '77 it's only about cost and choice and opportunity, in the real world people are still killing themselves over it, to the tune of about 40% and CDPR is cognizant of that.

On 6/15/2019 at 6:46 PM, Ai11 said:

Now this makes sense, I didn't understand at first because you can't be trans if you don't change your body.  I guess another thing they will do is make male characters be allowed to use feminine body parts/hair/make-up, and same vice versa.

That's what I'm assuming they'll do. Just have it be that there's no limit on what you are and aren't allowed to stick onto your character. No limiting options to one sex or race, just go nuts. It's Cyberpunk after all, people have already gone nuts and I bet half the guys who give themselves cyber arms also have cyber dicks.

Archived