KW Pavka pets animations for KinkyWorld

18 hours ago, jkl998 said:

the interaction icon appears as usual on the top left corner, but disappears almost immediately. Any ideas as to why this might be?

This seems to often be an indication that one or the other sim just isn't "in the mood".  KW is very heavily skill + mood dependent.  A way to disable that would be to enable debugging (kinky world | settings... somewhere in there, towards the bottom, is a way to do that) then click on a sim, kinky world | debug | always accept (make it true or "on" I forget which word it uses).  Then the sims don't get a say when you (or any other sim) asks for woohoo.  (Careful w/ that, though, as it means your own sims will woohoo even if you might not want them to, if another asks.)  I tend to enable it, test something, then disable it immediately.  It's useful for "debugging" (figuring out why something isn't working) so fits your needs.

I haven't tried the horse stuff much, not really my thing, so I don't recall if it worked starting by clicking on the horse or if the 'stage' had to be clicked on.  But if it's showing in your queue at all, it sounds like you found how to do it, now you just need to "level up" your sim's horniness & zoolover skills (read the 'mounted' book), or use the debug cheat.

12 hours ago, sim333 said:

Can you tell me more detailed where I can get HayBale object?

In game: in buy mode: it's in the pets category (show items by categories, not rooms) under either horse or misc. You need the single bale, not the stack of bales (which is in buydebug misc, or maybe misc decor) or the round hay bale.  Only the single rectangular one works.

But, as landess said, you need the Pets EP.  I don't think I've ever downloaded a hay bale mod/CC separate (but anything's possible), so you might look in buy mode before grabbing that one he suggested.  If it's not there, then he gave you a link to get the object.

7 hours ago, jdw6 said:

A way to disable that would be to enable debugging (kinky world | settings... somewhere in there, towards the bottom, is a way to do that) then click on a sim, kinky world | debug | always accept (make it true or "on" I forget which word it uses).  Then the sims don't get a say when you (or any other sim) asks for woohoo.

Just tried that. Still same problem. Tried uninstalling/deleting the package and reinstalling it, but still didn't work. I'm completely lost ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

13 hours ago, jdw6 said:

In game: in buy mode: it's in the pets category (show items by categories, not rooms) under either horse or misc. You need the single bale, not the stack of bales (which is in buydebug misc, or maybe misc decor) or the round hay bale.  Only the single rectangular one works

I don't have any animals. It is very rare to find an new object with a Kinky menu (I hope it is). I will experiment! mega thank you ! ;) 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2020 at 1:34 PM, BlunderingFool said:

Hey Pavka, I don't suppose there's some sort of resource to get rigs for this sort of thing? Did you have to make your own?

I've been wanting to take a crack at some animations but can't find the rigged meshes for it that I'd need in Blender.

I use this if I understand you correctly

it would be good if he started creating animations and others

14 hours ago, Nikolaj Coster - Waldau said:

Pavkahch and you plan new animations in the future?
  I really wanted new animations, and it doesn’t matter for which animals.

patreon contains 200 animations, will be new soon free pack

On 3/30/2020 at 9:51 AM, HelixRift32 said:

Hello! I've downloaded the latest version and I do have another like 7 packages of animations (running KW) but it doesn't work. Before I loaded your animations I was able to have like female/animal sex but now I can't do even that. Any help, please?

I misunderstand you using a translator, upload new packs. for my animation you need EP sims 3 pets

Oh my boh! Pavkahch is the BEST SURPRISE! :thumbsup::love:
  I’ve been dreaming of at least one animation for a long time, but here’s a whole set .... yes, with a man’s!
  WOW! WOW! WOW!

░░░░░▄██▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░█▀░░░░░░░▀▀█▄░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░
░████░░░▄▄░░░▄▄░▀█░░▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄░░░░░░░
░▀██░░▄████▄████▄▀█▄█▀░░░░░░░░▀█░░▄▄▄░
░░██░░███████████░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░█▄██▀██
░░███░░▀███████▀░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░░░██▄█▀░░██
░░███▄░░░▀███▀░░░░░▀██▄░░░░░▄█▀██░░▄█▀
░░██░██░░░░▀░▄▄██▄▄░░██░░░░▄█▀░██▄█▀░░
░▄█▀░░▀█▄░░░██▀░░▀██░██▄░░▄█▀░░███░░▀█
░██░░░░░▀█▄███░░░░███░██▄██▀░░█▀░▀███▀
██▀░░░░░▄█████░░░░██▀░░▀█▀░░▄█░░░░░░░░
██▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀██████▀░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░░░░░░
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▄░▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄░█▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░

6 hours ago, pavkahch said:

New free pack  1-04-20

180 animation man and mare+man and bitch+animation for rape+horse selfie

90% of my animations patrons have a small bonus

new animation https://www.patreon.com/pavkahch or https://subscribestar.adult/pavkahch

I wish you nice playing 
   KW_Pavka_animations.package  17.5 MB · 16 downloads     KW_Pavka_horse.package  6.29 MB · 13 downloads     OKW_Pavka_animations.package  23.67 kB · 13 downloads     OKW_pavka_horse.package  7.04 kB · 13 downloads  

loverslab.jpg

I downloaded and still can't get man to fuck a mare. Says ,,no animations found''. Female and horse works well.

On 01.04.2020 at 14:39, pavkahch said:

New free pack 1-04-20

180 animation man and mare+man and bitch+animation for rape+horse selfie

90% of my animations patrons have a small bonus

new animation https://www.patreon.com/pavkahch or https://subscribestar.adult/pavkahch

I wish you nice playing 
   KW_Pavka_animations.package 17.5 MB · 35 downloads     KW_Pavka_horse.package 6.29 MB · 32 downloads     OKW_Pavka_animations.package 23.67 kB · 31 downloads     OKW_pavka_horse.package 7.04 kB · 31 downloads  

влюбленные.JPG

Потрясающе ! Обожаю все анимации с животными - это интересно ! Спасибо автор !

Awesome! I love all animations with animals - it's interesting! Thank you author!

On 02.04.2020 at 00:33, pavkahch said:

вам нужны стулья

Скриншот-56.JPG

I didn’t even remember about the horses that my “man” character could use.
   I have been playing with a new animation package for several days and enjoy it!
  Thanks so much for this package!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Ginnosonef! first i would download the latest animations that you find on top of the pictures

I wish you nice playing 
   KW_Pavka_animations.package 17.5 MB · 35 downloads     KW_Pavka_horse.package 6.29 MB · 32 downloads     OKW_Pavka_animations.package 23.67 kB · 31 downloads     OKW_pavka_horse.package 7.04 kB · 

then you should as a rule type in what you find written after OKW: witch is - Pavka_Animations and pavka_horse :)  It can be confusing i know.

Thank you so much Pavkach for the new update, stay safe everybody, happy simming and lots of love :D❤️❤️❤️ 

Hii I'm kinda new to this. All of your file have the same name and i need to use (1) to the end of the file name in my mods file. I try to add file in-game but the file is undetectable. How can I fix this?? Is the newest package contain the older animations as well? By the way, I REALLY LOVE YOUR ANIMATIONS!! :love: