KW Pavka pets animations for KinkyWorld

• 5 weeks later...

Hey, great animations so far! I might need a bit of help though, if anyone is willing.

1. Are the new packages that are being uploaded the same ones as before but with updates, or are they entirely different?

For example, there are several called "KW_Pavka_horse" which look like they should have several animations at this point, but only show up as having 8 total for me in game. Am I missing something? I tried renaming them, but it does not recognize any of the new names. (Probably a stupid idea to begin with.)

2. I am having some problems with the animations triggering. I haven't found a pattern yet, but occasionally the sims/pets involved will talk and meet up to woohoo, but just end up standing there doing nothing. The progress bar shows at the top, it just doesn't go anywhere. I have other animation packs that work, so it could be a setting in KW, but I don't know what it would be.

3. The mini pack with a man and mare that was mentioned earlier is installed into the game, as I can see the individual animations listed in the menu, but I cannot find a way to actually make them happen in game. No woohoo options seem to be available for mares. Anyone know how to find them?

Phew! That's it for now. Thanks ahead of time to anyone who can help.

11 hours ago, MarsSider said:

Hey, great animations so far! I might need a bit of help though, if anyone is willing.

1. Are the new packages that are being uploaded the same ones as before but with updates, or are they entirely different?

For example, there are several called "KW_Pavka_horse" which look like they should have several animations at this point, but only show up as having 8 total for me in game. Am I missing something? I tried renaming them, but it does not recognize any of the new names. (Probably a stupid idea to begin with.)

2. I am having some problems with the animations triggering. I haven't found a pattern yet, but occasionally the sims/pets involved will talk and meet up to woohoo, but just end up standing there doing nothing. The progress bar shows at the top, it just doesn't go anywhere. I have other animation packs that work, so it could be a setting in KW, but I don't know what it would be.

3. The mini pack with a man and mare that was mentioned earlier is installed into the game, as I can see the individual animations listed in the menu, but I cannot find a way to actually make them happen in game. No woohoo options seem to be available for mares. Anyone know how to find them?

Phew! That's it for now. Thanks ahead of time to anyone who can help.

hello yes  packages that are being uploaded the same ones as before but with updates

always download the largest packages

KW_pavka_horse schould contain 24 animation,man and mare is part-you need chair

default kw is zoolover disable find in global settings

15 hours ago, pavkahch said:

hello yes  packages that are being uploaded the same ones as before but with updates

always download the largest packages

KW_pavka_horse schould contain 24 animation,man and mare is part-you need chair

default kw is zoolover disable find in global settings

Thank you for the quick response! Everything seems to be running smoothly now. Keep up the great work, you're awesome. ?

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2019 at 6:32 PM, Caged_Fenrir said:

Amazing as always! :D Will try these animations as soon as I can!

Would love see more horse on man animations!

I have a question: Could there be a pregnancy using these animations? (using the man on horse one)

horse and horse can

man on horse I don't know

On 11/17/2019 at 4:03 AM, renjer said:

Hey Pavka can we have some cat with man/woman woohoo animations?

I don't normally do animations on demand

maybe I will create a section on the patreon  5$ 5 animation  (7-10 hours of work for me) or you have to wait until I want

just licking,but nothing that could hurt

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/12/2019 at 6:32 PM, Caged_Fenrir said:

Amazing as always! :D Will try these animations as soon as I can!

Would love see more horse on man animations!

I have a question: Could there be a pregnancy using these animations? (using the man on horse one)

Sure, use oniki's KW or Nraas. It's in the options somewhere, what animation you use doesn't matter (you do have to register Pavka's animations in KW though).

• 1 month later...

Привет! Уже давно мечтаю увидеть анимацию, созданную для мужчин. Я понимаю, что это немного сложно ... но это действительно необходимо для моих персов.

• 3 weeks later...

Как же это здорово и красиво , мне нравится . Люблю когда собачка или лошадка доставляет девочке удовольствие , приятно посмотреть .
 Спасибо аниматорам за вашу великолепную работу !

-----------------------

How cool and beautiful it is, I like it. I love when a dog or horse gives a girl pleasure, it's nice to see.
 Thanks to the animators for your great work!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone. I'm just wondering if anyone can help me. I've installed the Horse Package but i can't get it to work? When i click on "Woohoo", all the options appear greyed out, and it says "No animation has been found" when i hover the mouse on it. Has anyone else had this problem? I have ZooLover enabled, in fact the Dog Package works just fine, but i can't get the horse package to work for the life of me. What can I do about this? Thanks in advance.

17 hours ago, jkl998 said:

I have ZooLover enabled, in fact the Dog Package works just fine, but i can't get the horse package to work for the life of me. What can I do about this? Thanks in advance.

No offense meant, just clearing base questions.

Did you make sure the horse package is registered? It's separate from the one w/ the dog stuff, so could've been easy to miss.

Which version of KW are you using?

What type of item did you try clicking on for woohoo?

Looking in the OKW file for the horse animations, the only objects that have animations for horses are:  HayBale, ChairDining, and Floor.  If you tried anything else, it wouldn't be available, since there aren't any animations.

4 hours ago, jdw6 said:

No offense meant, just clearing base questions.

Did you make sure the horse package is registered? It's separate from the one w/ the dog stuff, so could've been easy to miss.

Which version of KW are you using?

What type of item did you try clicking on for woohoo?

Looking in the OKW file for the horse animations, the only objects that have animations for horses are:  HayBale, ChairDining, and Floor.  If you tried anything else, it wouldn't be available, since there aren't any animations.

Hello,

Yes, i have registered the horse package as well, all the interactions appear on the "Woohoo Stages" list.

As far as KW version, i'm using Build 399.

I tried clicking on the horse itself, then selecting Kinky » Woohoo » Duo » Ask (horse name) for (interaction name). Maybe that was the problem? Maybe i should try to click the object/location instead. 

I'll try that and i'll let you know that was the issue or not.

Thank you very much for your help.

EDIT: I still couldn't get it to work. I tried clicking on the objects (floor, haybales...) and by selectiing "Woohoo with..." i can select the horse, but when i click accept, the interaction icon appears as usual on the top left corner, but disappears almost immediately. Any ideas as to why this might be?

Thanks again.