KW Pavka pets animations for KinkyWorld

11 hours ago, landess said:

Which mod for sexual animations are you using? Kinky World or Passion?

It is known that with KW one of the default 'Wild Horses' that will spawn in worlds has no body texture and only shows the mane, tail, and PENIS. (taking that horse into CAS with NRaas Master Controller and making any change will 'fix' it)

I have no experience with Passion myself so am unaware of anything that may happen using it. As for KW, the statement above is the only 'common issue' reported and documented.

Screenshot-83.jpg.d2643593c78f02e5854eceeb2a80dfc5.jpgScreenshot-17.jpg.f4771f2eb5b479b5497dc99e460df9bc.jpg

I' using KW . I Haven't seen the invisible horse . its just the horses don't have a Penis . I Tried changing the horse During An Animation in CAS Using NRass So maybe they'll be fixed For the next animation , but it didnt work . maybe im dumb but i didnt find the solution in the forums . im using pavka and mike24 pet/horse animations btw

3 hours ago, Azzziii said:

I' using KW . I Haven't seen the invisible horse . its just the horses don't have a Penis . I Tried changing the horse During An Animation in CAS Using NRass So maybe they'll be fixed For the next animation , but it didnt work . maybe im dumb but i didnt find the solution in the forums . im using pavka and mike24 pet/horse animations btw

I also use KW, but I don't use the Pavka animation package(s).

Have you tried animations from the MIke24 package?

Which build of Kinky World are you using?

I don't know that you would find a solution - this is the first time I've heard of it myself and up to about a month ago, I was extremely active in the KW forum (too many dumb/repeat questions made my mind explode finally).

I could ask ALL the standard questions about versions builds, patch level, Status of other animations, etc. 

>>> There is a Kinky World setting for pets concerning whether the penises show all the time - or only during woohoo. Check your settings, go through menus and experiment. The mod works as you can tell, but as mentioned - I don't have/use the Pavka and I really can't give any definitive answer on your particular problem.

• 3 months later...

The Sims 3 - Oniki's Kinky World [0.2.4] (Oniki Kay) [uncen] [2015, Simulator, Rape, Incest, Striptease, Anal sex, Bestiality, Teen girls
Must be installed: The Sims 3 ™ v1.67
This is a modification for the game The Sims 3 ™ v1.67, adds the ability to live your Sims sex life. In this fashion a large number of configurable options, allowing your Sims to provide both full autonomy and the ability to manage them manually. In fashion, you can enable / disable of , , sex with dogs (must be additionally installed addon for the game Sims 3, The Pets) etc.

(Oniki Kay_4.jpg

(Oniki Kay_5.jpg

(Oniki Kay_2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Testing YOUR Kinky World Build409 mods for the sims 3

Tested in the game version 1.69.43.024017.

Best Sims 3 Mod Packs,:
Build & Buy Mode
Unlocks and changes the pricing and categorization of Build and Buy mode objects so that you can find stuff easier. This sims 3 mods changes the pricing and categorization of Build and Buy mode so that objects are placed in their correct categories, and similar ones grouped together, for ease of browsing. Essentially it’s for people who don’t care whether a sofa costs 250 or 2500, as long as they can find it when they need to.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Retuned Attraction Mod
If you’re like me, you might think the attraction system EA included with the 1.42 update is poorly implemented, but at the same time, worth fine-tuning rather than shutting off altogether. So I’ve gone and made this XML tuning Sims 3 mods, which revises a bunch of the parameters that control the attraction system, changing it to something I think is a little more selective, or at least, makes more sense than a Can’t-Stand-Art-er going weak in the knees at the sight of someone’s painting skills.

Master Controller
This sims 3 mods adds countless options that allow you to easily control and change just about anything about Sims in your town. Featuring a robust filter system to allow you to find the Sims you want to target and execute actions on. This section contains the interactions that perform the same function as the “Demographics” section. However, when used, they will log their results to a file rather than display a window.
Overwatch Mod
The primary purpose of this sims 3 mods is to act as a periodic clean up system for correcting errors and eliminating junk that accumulates over a regular play-session. A menu called “NRaas \ Overwatch” is added to the City Hall and the Active Sim. Commands available via the City Hall, Computer, or Active Sim menus:

1.) Allows the user to import the settings for any installed NRaas mod, via a file stored in the Library You choose which mod settings to import and then choose the file.

2.) If the file does not contain any settings for one of the selected mods, no changes are made to that particular mod.
Story Progression Mod
This sims 3 mods is a non-core story progression replacement. The EA story progression will be disabled by this Sims 3 mods, and a new, hopefully better, system is started in its place. The purpose of the Sims 3 mods is to simulate a life-like balance amongst the inactive members of town, while providing the user the option to disable functionality they do not want. These options exist at the root of the “NRaas \ Story Progression” menu and do not fall under one of the other menus. These options flow down to the “Lot Options” Note that options available at the “Sim Options” level are available here as well, but are documented in another section.
GROW – Progressive Aging Mod
This sims 3 mods attempts to give the impression of your Sim kids growing up. This Sims 3 mods updates Children and Teens every night to simulate the physical process of growing up. They grow in body height and shape and their voices are adjusted accordingly. When the Sims turn into young adults, all the modifications are reverted as if nothing has ever happened. Of course, you can activate and deactivate the mod for each Sim. Or have the Sims 3 mods auto update everyone. You also have to activate it manually for each world/savegame you are playing. So having one game with growing Sims and another with standard Sims is no problem. How fast they grow depends on the lifespan you have set for Child and Teen in your game.
Sims 3 Kuree's Save Cleaner
This tool is intended for players, which will clean unnecessary things in the save files. Don't be afeard becaue it has been used by more than one thousand people. However, I still strongly recommend that you need to backup your save.

I have collected enough information that it will shrink the save around 30% off, and well boost your save loading. The time shortened is not clear because it will depend your PC.

How to use it.
Choose your save from the box, then click clean. If you have disable memory during your play, you can use clear memory.

How it works:
1. It will delete all the SNAP TS3 created for each sim in the game. However, the game itself will not delete these images even though they are no longer in use and that's part of reason why the save is so big. Don't be panic! When you play the game, TS3 will re-generate all the necessary SNAP.
2. When you travel and come back, all your memory is backup but not deleted. Consequently, your save have many duplicated pics. It will delete these duplicated images without influencing your save.
Since I use peter's s3pi library, you need to have .NET4.0 Framework to run it.

Since I use peter's s3pi library, you need to have .NET4.0 Framework to run it.
Zip Version
Download it: http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUploadsRemote/uploads/1532/SaveCleanerV2.2.zip

Self Extract Archive Version
Download it: http://www.simlogical.com/ContentUploadsRemote/uploads/1532/Save_Cleaner_V2.2_Unpacker.exe

Kinky World Be warned: this is the most NSFW sims 3 mods on the list!

I have the Career Mod installed as well as KW. The only conflict that I know of at this time is the anything with the Education related careers. I have Homemaker and Homeschooling and they actually work well with the mod. Register and Dresser might have little conflict but I have been using them as well as Story Progression but I will tell you your game can get very heavy and crash if using "EA worlds" I play in a custom empty world so I can build up my own population. I would recommend making a back up copy of your game before installing KW. Add the Career Mod and see how it goes for a bit. If they conflict take out KW and restore your save. Another recommendation since I'm heavily modded and run KW is to use Kuree's Save Cleaner. Also, use Save As and save your game at higher intervals than you normally would. I go about 7 hours with at least 4 saves then exit out the game and clean my latest save then reload. These little steps help make it run with multiple mods. As mentioned above KW does not lend itself to lasting a long time it tends to get a little buggy so using the above steps has helped improve my game with KW installed lasting longer. I'm on a 5rd generation family that I have been playing for about a month off of a save. Hope this helps a little. Oh I should mention I play with NRaas MC, Careers, SP, Register, Dresser, Returner, Portrait Panel, Consigner, Debug Enabler, Mover, Overwatch, Sleep Freedom, Traffic, and Traveler along with KW. I have assassination installed used it for a bit in one of my games with KW and it was fine but that was a few builds of KW.

Whore vampir schoolgirl fucks (4).jpg

Whore vampir schoolgirl fucks (5).jpg

Girl fucks dogs (1).jpg

Girl fucks dogs (2).jpg

Girl fucks dogs (3).jpg

Girl fucks dogs (4).jpg

Girl fucks dogs (5).jpg

Girl fucks dogs (6).jpg

Girl fucks dogs (7).jpg

Lesbian Whores (1).jpg

Lesbian Whores (2).jpg

Prostitute sim girl (1).jpg

Prostitute sim girl (2).jpg

Sims 3 Whore Sim Character 24.jpg

the sim ass in insane zoophilia anal sex (1).jpg

the sim ass in insane zoophilia anal sex (2).jpg

the sim ass in insane zoophilia anal sex (3).jpg

Vampire Girl Massive white cock fucks tight ass (1).jpg

Vampire Girl Massive white cock fucks tight ass (2).jpg

Whore vampir schoolgirl fucks (1).jpg

Whore vampir schoolgirl fucks (2).jpg

Whore vampir schoolgirl fucks (3).jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Kraken on Roaring Heights world at sea!!!
The Kraken fucks a blonde sims girl in the sea.
The Sims 3. ... Any time your Sim's boat is idle 30 minutes the chance of a Kraken attack starts ...
My Tip:
Being the Kraken's Friend also lets you unleash it upon any boats you see in the Ocean, which does not kill Sims, but merely trashes their boat. I would only recommend you get this Lifetime Reward if you are living in Isla Paradiso and using the sailbot or rowboat to fish, and doing so often. The Friend of the Kraken ability has a cooldown, thus you may only summon the Kraken once every 12 hours.

The Kraken fucks a blonde sims girl in the sea (2).jpg

The Kraken fucks a blonde sims girl in the sea (3).jpg

The Kraken fucks a blonde sims girl in the sea (4).jpg

The Kraken fucks a blonde sims girl in the sea (1).jpg

Hi MrsSanta.
With Kinky's World there are loads of different interactions, traits, ext. You have loads of new interactions for woohoo, your sims can have new traits including, horny, slut upon many more, bestiality and rape are optional although it's disabled when first going into the game so in order to get it going to have to enabled it in settings. ?
Rapist should able to break the house in and rape sims. Hahaha

-1.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Zidel Couple of options!  To have autonomously randy dogs appear, click on a Sim or Lot and go Kinky World > Settings > Services > Stray Pet Service > Enable.  You can also Enable it to spawn them on residential lots but I personally don't recommend it because they will constantly knock over your trashcan and sometimes dig holes - very annoying.

If you have a particular dog you're interested in, select the dog then Kinky > Observe Animal.  That triggers the accessory to appear.

• 11 months later...