AZ's Amorous Adventures NPC Replacer WIP

AZ's Amorous Adventures NPC Replacer WIP

View File

Description:

This is an NPC replacer specifically for Amorous Adventures, so far only 8 NPCs replaced with my mod.  So it's not a complete NPC replacer overhaul of the likes of rxkx's Bijin and Pandorable's NPCs.

~Jonna

~Lynly Star-Sung

~Njada Stonearm

~Jenassa

~Pantea Ateia

~Idgrod the Younger

~Taarie

~Endarie

This is a WIP ongoing mod as there will be more NPC to update.  Feel free to post comment on which other NPCs I should replace.  Remember the NPCs has to be part of the Amorous Adventures mod.

With the exception of Aela, Lydia, and Serana as they are the most popular in the skyrim world.  They will have their separate download coming soon.

A few of my Standalone Follower Mods are being used on Lydia, Jenassa, and Taarie/Endarie.

Be sure to place this mod below your mod list, so this can take priority over other NPC replacer mods.

Body Replacement Instructions:

Note: The body mesh on the images are a UUNP version of my own, you can get it here if you wish.

If you wish to change the meshes from this mod please locate The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim folder in your PC.

Data > meshes > AZ_AAMeshes   <------ Place your fav body meshes of your own here.

Recommended Mods:

Seranaholics
Bijin Warmaidens
Bijin Wives
Bijin NPCs

Melodic's Things

The Amazing World of Bikini Armor by nisetanaka

Holiday Hairdos by summerdew

Credits:

FOMOD Creation Tool by Wenderer
FOMOD Creation Tutorial by Shuffler90
Bijin Skin UNP and CBBE by rxkx22
DIMONIZED UNP female body by dimon99
Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Edition -CBBE- by Ousnius and Caliente
Racemenu by expired6978
KS Hairdos by Kalilies and Stealthic
Brows by Hvergelmir and Ithot
The Eyes of Beauty by LogRaam

Improved Eyes Skyrim by missjennabee and Nazenn
Llygaid Eye Improver by zhoulia
Kai's Makeup and Warpaints by XarathosHawke

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    05/11/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Just now, Taloren3000 said:

Very beautifully! Thanks! And there is no physics of a body?

No HDT in them I believe since I don't use CBBE.  You can replace the meshes of your fav body meshes of your own if you wish.

The meshes will be in the Data>meshes>AZ_AAMeshes folder.

Now, this is amazing. I have downloaded some of your followers a few days ago, and now I noticed this little mod. I love the models you made. They are exactly the way I create my player characters. I have to figure out how to make my own NPC replacers too... there is most likely a plenty of tutorials for that, though.  Oh, one more thing. Is it possible to split them? I mean, when I like some characters from different mods more than the others?

2 hours ago, T5T said:

Now, this is amazing. I have downloaded some of your followers a few days ago, and now I noticed this little mod. I love the models you made. They are exactly the way I create my player characters. I have to figure out how to make my own NPC replacers too... there is most likely a plenty of tutorials for that, though.  Oh, one more thing. Is it possible to split them? I mean, when I like some characters from different mods more than the others?

This is the test phase I'll be figuring it out here to see how everyone's going with it.  AFAIK, there seems to be conflict for some users.  I've noticed black faces that kept recurring at times, possibly due to conflicts with multiple replacer mods.

So I will be releasing a replacer for a missing NPCs which hasn't been replaced with Bijin's including Jonna and Lynly.  Expect to see Lynly and Jonna coming to the nexus soon.

34 minutes ago, NCK30 said:

Really like Lynly on the picture below from Your profile on the Nexus. Hope to see her with this hair as an option.

Reveal hidden contents

Lynly Star Sung

KS Hazel is one of her hair optional for both Lynly Replacer and Standalone Follower coming soon on the nexus.

1 hour ago, rkaz123 said:

KS Hazel is one of her hair optional for both Lynly Replacer and Standalone Follower coming soon on the nexus.

Perfect!! - I love your followers. Best in a long time. Together with the new follower "Elie - The Daughter Of Hammerfell from TheBooMoon" these are top notch.

On 5/12/2019 at 3:28 PM, rkaz123 said:

This is the test phase I'll be figuring it out here to see how everyone's going with it.  AFAIK, there seems to be conflict for some users.  I've noticed black faces that kept recurring at times, possibly due to conflicts with multiple replacer mods.

So I will be releasing a replacer for a missing NPCs which hasn't been replaced with Bijin's including Jonna and Lynly.  Expect to see Lynly and Jonna coming to the nexus soon.

God it. And thanks for doing this. You're good at it. :D Are they gonna be separate or in one file?

Edit: I was worried about Pandorable's mod, actually, because Bijin can just overwrite any other replacer mod, but Pandorable modifies head only, which means, that if for example your mod modified the body, the characters would get a neck seam... and I like the characters you already made more than those from Pandorable's (Jonna is perfect), but I really love the Winterhold college members that Pandorable did, especially Nirya and Faralda. That's why I was hoping for an option in the future to choose whom to install and whom not. I mean, I'll be ok with anything I can get, but you know... 

21 hours ago, T5T said:

God it. And thanks for doing this. You're good at it. :D Are they gonna be separate or in one file?

Edit: I was worried about Pandorable's mod, actually, because Bijin can just overwrite any other replacer mod, but Pandorable modifies head only, which means, that if for example your mod modified the body, the characters would get a neck seam... and I like the characters you already made more than those from Pandorable's (Jonna is perfect), but I really love the Winterhold college members that Pandorable did, especially Nirya and Faralda. That's why I was hoping for an option in the future to choose whom to install and whom not. I mean, I'll be ok with anything I can get, but you know... 

For now, they are going to be separate as they will have their own standalone much like Jemma and Ingrid.  As soon as they all have their own, then I'll be uploading the merge file for all the missing Bijin NPCs for Amorous Adventures.

Nirya and Faralda are included on my list to do.  So Njada and Idgrod will be eliminated from my list, their facegen however will be moved to the other missing Bijin.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...