[mod] [Abandoned] [Rimworld] Genital support patch for Lost Forest

[Abandoned] [Rimworld] Genital support patch for Lost Forest

View File

I am abandoning this patch, the author of Lost Forest released an update that disables RJW in a way I can't easily fix. And I really don't want have to create a new fix when Lost Forest gets updated.

I'll leave this page up until August in case anyone wants to back anything up, after that I'll delete it.

This is a patch for the monstergirls of the Lost Forest mod.

Features:

• Enables genitals for the monstergirls.

Requirements:

Load order:

• Core
  • Hugslib
  • Alien races (if used)
  • Gender Balancer
  • other mods
  • Lost Forest's requirements
  • Lost Forest
  • This patch
  • other mods
  • RimJobWorld

Installation:

• Unpack the contents of the zip into "...steam/steamapps/common/rimworld/mods"
  • Activate the mod and put it below Lost Forest in the load order
  • Wait for the game to restart

Known issues:

• !!! IMPORTANT !!! The author of Lost Forest has disabled Rimjobworld interactions with the monstergirls.
    If your pawns get anesthetized it's because lost forest interfering with RJW. Be careful if you play in hardcore/iron man, the author may enact harsher penalties in the future.
    If you want to re enable RJW, send me a PM and I'll send you a link to a patch.
  • Already spawned monsters do not get genitals assigned retroactively
  • Some monsters, especially Dragonia have very low fertility

Plans:

• Restrict monstergirl gender to all female Done
  • Assign more humanoid genitals, since the monster part of the girl is very low. Done as of RJW 2.0.1
  • Fix low fertility

About the operations patches:

I've added 2 new patch files that add the RJW genital operations to all animals or just the lost forest ones.

Pick one and put it in the RJW patches folder.

Error reporting/Suggestions:

Please let me know if you experience issues with this patch and feel free to suggest improvements/changes.

Credits:

IGNI, the original creator of Lost Forest

21 hours ago, bearlyAlive said:

I'll check out how to add the surgery receipies, going to add it once I figure it out, thanks for the input.

Thank. Because they always lose their genitals forever because of raid and other reasons, then I have to load.

4 hours ago, ManManYiXiangMiao said:

Thank. Because they always lose their genitals forever because of raid and other reasons, then I have to load.

I've added 2 patch files, one adds the genital operations to all animals, the other just to the lost forest monsters (only the monstergirls).

Pick one and add it to the RJW patches folder.

• 1 month later...

sucks its gone now. Luckily for backup.

At this rate, I can properly find a good artist that can draw like the ones in the lost forest and create our own mod. I can help out to commission the artist to create some monster females and male pawns creatures lol

Got some ideas for the pawns like a shark girl, a goat/ sheep like female, harpy female in case, also similar creatures that is like from the lost forest mod.

7 hours ago, Rogelio11 said:

sucks its gone now. Luckily for backup.

At this rate, I can properly find a good artist that can draw like the ones in the lost forest and create our own mod. I can help out to commission the artist to create some monster females and male pawns creatures lol

Got some ideas for the pawns like a shark girl, a goat/ sheep like female, harpy female in case, also similar creatures that is like from the lost forest mod.

Are you proposing, you get an artist to create Monstergirl sprites for RW  and I use them to create a mod?

42 minutes ago, requiemfang said:

just to give a heads up the Ludeon forums page is still up, just the steam page was shut down. The mod is still active.

Just the page though, the mod is not available for download. But I changed the link to the thread in the Ludeon forum so people can see for themselves.

1 hour ago, bearlyAlive said:

Are you proposing, you get an artist to create Monstergirl sprites for RW  and I use them to create a mod?

yes and I can try to find one but the only issue is where at. No promise If I'm not successful. It's gonna be tough lol 

I could look in furaffinity or some site. 

30 minutes ago, Rogelio11 said:

yes and I can try to find one but the only issue is where at. No promise If I'm not successful. It's gonna be tough lol

DW if you can't find anything, I haven't done too much RW modding so far and adding new monsters will take me a while to learn.

• 3 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, de_Kard said:

You can still download the 3,0 version here http://catalogue.smods.ru/archives/12581 I hope, cuz I just did.

I compared it to the one I have, it has a few extra folders but those are empty. File size and file counts are identical. So it should work.

I'm going to assume author didn't upload to the site themselves and I don't know LL's policies to linking to questionable mod sites, I'll ask the mods about it and depending on the answer I'll put the link in the description.

Thanks for finding it btw.

39 minutes ago, bearlyAlive said:

I compared it to the one I have, it has a few extra folders but those are empty. File size and file counts are identical. So it should work.

I'm going to assume author didn't upload to the site themselves and I don't know LL's policies to linking to questionable mod sites, I'll ask the mods about it and depending on the answer I'll put the link in the description.

Thanks for finding it btw.

I cannot find any trace of the willing of the original author.

If the mod is just abandoned, then I am OK to re-post it, as soon the original author is always credited.

In ALL posts.

2 minutes ago, CPU said:

I cannot find any trace of the willing of the original author.

If the mod is just abandoned, then I am OK to re-post it, as soon the original author is always credited.

In ALL posts.

Mod is currently MIA, the original creator said they would re-upload the mod once they're done with legalities over voices used in the mod.

6 minutes ago, CPU said:

In ALL posts.

Whoops I'll get on that.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, Rogelio11 said:

update and good news-

Lost Forest has came back on a new update. 0.3.2. also the main thread at ludeon as well. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1847010407

if any case. backup the files in case :D 

Thanks for letting me know, looks like It'll start using humanoid alien races soon.

So I guess my patch will not be needed anymore, once that happens.

20 hours ago, bearlyAlive said:

I just checked using latest RJW and Lost Forest, I can't reproduce the issue.

Reveal hidden contents

worksonmymachine.jpg.5635d632bb5c677621a6243174eb6f03.jpg

When did that start, which versions of RJW and Lost Forest are you using?

There is no problem with development mode tools spawn3.png.18c14d8ae30c19f94a82dc41f71c981f.png4.png.c1b6fd99b43362127144c53883d42350.pngBut Quest_LFFindOutSurvivor5.png.d1b9e4a75ada8915f1c09b4214692ab9.png6.png.95cc1bb3d37f8426c4e5133b7bb9a478.png7.png.d92aacd5e4bca08abe451902bc971139.png8.png.d2c1aac50a9bd46d5f0fa581708f641c.pngBut now "Find out beasthuman survivor quest" is the only way for spawn.