Bodytalk Bug, anything missing?

• 4 months later...

As simple as this issue might seem, I am trying to work out why it is doing it in my game, I have the skeleton, CBP, plus ZCBP config, I have rebuilt the body numerous times with BodySlide, nothing is overriding the skeleton, been trying to find out what I am missing but have yet to figure it out(female body works fine with Fusion Girl, got full physics no glitches + all the outfits I have tested seem to work fine).

Unfortunately, everywhere I have found people having the issue, haven't posted about actually fixing it(other then basic things like folder in the wrong spot or not having a skeleton), like here, a solution was offered but no "oh that worked" or "that didn't fix it", well in any case, time to truck on.

2 hours ago, Zithan said:

As simple as this issue might seem, I am trying to work out why it is doing it in my game, I have the skeleton, CBP, plus ZCBP config, I have rebuilt the body numerous times with BodySlide, nothing is overriding the skeleton, been trying to find out what I am missing but have yet to figure it out(female body works fine with Fusion Girl, got full physics no glitches + all the outfits I have tested seem to work fine).

Unfortunately, everywhere I have found people having the issue, haven't posted about actually fixing it(other then basic things like folder in the wrong spot or not having a skeleton), like here, a solution was offered but no "oh that worked" or "that didn't fix it", well in any case, time to truck on.

Are you using the One Patch to Bang Them All which is used with BT to control morphs, even disfigured ones. Do you reinstall the Patch every time you mess with an animation mod. My skeleton is not last in my order and everything works fine ,so load order is not all that, but not having the skeleton  is usually the main reason for stretch Armstrong junk. Sometimes a certain animated pose ends up this way because the mod author forgot to code it proper. I do not use the ZCBP config either, no issues. I sometimes think the good old boy modder network throws bones to friends' mods to get them downloaded, but are not really necessary..

3 hours ago, maddadicusrex said:

Are you using the One Patch to Bang Them All which is used with BT to control morphs, even disfigured ones. Do you reinstall the Patch every time you mess with an animation mod. My skeleton is not last in my order and everything works fine ,so load order is not all that, but not having the skeleton  is usually the main reason for stretch Armstrong junk. Sometimes a certain animated pose ends up this way because the mod author forgot to code it proper. I do not use the ZCBP config either, no issues. I sometimes think the good old boy modder network throws bones to friends' mods to get them downloaded, but are not really necessary..

I am actually using the One Patch to Bang Them All, though I have started setting up again from scratch(new game instance in MO2), at first both Fusion Girl and BT2 had the same issue(I had only built FG because I figured I would try to use BT2s built in meshes), as usual I had the skeleton, CBP,ZCBP, AAF and just the VanillaKinkyCreatures theme and Atomic Lust, and all the listed requirements.

So I decided to rebuild both FG and BT2 in BodySlide, and success!...partially at least, the female was correct, but during AAF animations the penis was engorged(not the same as screenshots above), so I figured it might be because I built with erection at 100%, so it was extending the morph in the animation to 200%, so I rebuilt with 0% erection and bam, works perfectly.

So I next decide to install The One Patch to Bang Them All, as I got ready to install more animations, upon testing, with only that added(didn't add anything else yet), all of a sudden it was broken for the males again, so just to test I disabled it again and retested, it was back to working, so I thought, great, I will just get rid of it from my main load order, swapped MO2 instances and disabled it there, tested, still the same issue, so I rebuilt the bodies, still the same issue.

Obviously there is something in there that is conflicting, but not being overly familar with how all the mods works, all I can do is go through and add mods in the new instance until the issue pops back up, and then I can figure out what is causing it and why, right now I am working on figuring out why The One Patch to Bang Them All is causing issues(when it is ment to be fixing issues), obviously I will look at trying without ZCBP, and messing about with the files to try and figure it out, I will report back if I actually nail it down.

Though I spent a few days working on SkyrimSE, only to have it crashing a lot when I started an actual playthrough, which I thought I solved, but then the game started freezing up when I quick saved, causing me to have to quit out and load back in to the game, and in trying to solve the issue I ended up getting to the point where I couldn't even launch SkyrimSE anymore with the mods, so I just gave up and decided to try FO4 instead.(I will revisit it later with a fresh start)

At least I can say FO4 has actually been more stable, I have yet to have it crash...wait no, it crashed when customizing a character if I go to body and press C to remove clothes...which apparently is just an issue in LooksMenu that hasn't been fixed yet, but apart from that, crash free!

Edit: Oh I just wanted to clarify, I am doing clean installs of mods each time, and I did notice The One Patch to Bang Them All seems to change what it installs silently with the FOMOD based on what it detects, rather then providing options, I hope there isn't too many mods that do that, because it cannot detect if a mod is installed but disabled by MO2, and sometimes I might install mods in batches(usually requirements + the mod I am installing, if the requirements are not all installed already), before I go through enabling and reordering them, I will just keep in mind when I am ready to test do a quick reinstall + replace of The One Patch to Bang Them All....assuming I can resolve the current conflict.

30 minutes ago, Zithan said:

I am actually using the One Patch to Bang Them All, though I have started setting up again from scratch(new game instance in MO2), at first both Fusion Girl and BT2 had the same issue(I had only built FG because I figured I would try to use BT2s built in meshes), as usual I had the skeleton, CBP,ZCBP, AAF and just the VanillaKinkyCreatures theme and Atomic Lust, and all the listed requirements.

So I decided to rebuild both FG and BT2 in BodySlide, and success!...partially at least, the female was correct, but during AAF animations the penis was engorged(not the same as screenshots above), so I figured it might be because I built with erection at 100%, so it was extending the morph in the animation to 200%, so I rebuilt with 0% erection and bam, works perfectly.

So I next decide to install The One Patch to Bang Them All, as I got ready to install more animations, upon testing, with only that added(didn't add anything else yet), all of a sudden it was broken for the males again, so just to test I disabled it again and retested, it was back to working, so I thought, great, I will just get rid of it from my main load order, swapped MO2 instances and disabled it there, tested, still the same issue, so I rebuilt the bodies, still the same issue.

Obviously there is something in there that is conflicting, but not being overly familar with how all the mods works, all I can do is go through and add mods in the new instance until the issue pops back up, and then I can figure out what is causing it and why, right now I am working on figuring out why The One Patch to Bang Them All is causing issues(when it is ment to be fixing issues), obviously I will look at trying without ZCBP, and messing about with the files to try and figure it out, I will report back if I actually nail it down.

Though I spent a few days working on SkyrimSE, only to have it crashing a lot when I started an actual playthrough, which I thought I solved, but then the game started freezing up when I quick saved, causing me to have to quit out and load back in to the game, and in trying to solve the issue I ended up getting to the point where I couldn't even launch SkyrimSE anymore with the mods, so I just gave up and decided to try FO4 instead.(I will revisit it later with a fresh start)

At least I can say FO4 has actually been more stable, I have yet to have it crash...wait no, it crashed when customizing a character if I go to body and press C to remove clothes...which apparently is just an issue in LooksMenu that hasn't been fixed yet, but apart from that, crash free!

Edit: Oh I just wanted to clarify, I am doing clean installs of mods each time, and I did notice The One Patch to Bang Them All seems to change what it installs silently with the FOMOD based on what it detects, rather then providing options, I hope there isn't too many mods that do that, because it cannot detect if a mod is installed but disabled by MO2, and sometimes I might install mods in batches(usually requirements + the mod I am installing, if the requirements are not all installed already), before I go through enabling and reordering them, I will just keep in mind when I am ready to test do a quick reinstall + replace of The One Patch to Bang Them All....assuming I can resolve the current conflict.

I use Vortex and I know that a number of MO fans post here with download setup problems. The latest BT changed up the erection value vs their original download and Bang Em is not setup for that, yet. I stayed at the earlier BT offering and did not upgrade, because nothing is working as before. Which might be part of your new problem. I think you night get more help on the One Patch forum. Updated animation mods like BP70, Atomic Lust, and others are being loaded after One Patch just so folks can use the new animations..

1 hour ago, maddadicusrex said:

I use Vortex and I know that a number of MO fans post here with download setup problems. The latest BT changed up the erection value vs their original download and Bang Em is not setup for that, yet. I stayed at the earlier BT offering and did not upgrade, because nothing is working as before. Which might be part of your new problem. I think you night get more help on the One Patch forum. Updated animation mods like BP70, Atomic Lust, and others are being loaded after One Patch just so folks can use the new animations..

Well, I thought I got it, your info helped out though, I moved BT to below Bang Em so it wasn't overriding the morph xml, and then I looked at the other animation mods, and the dates the files were uploaded(where possible, I couldn't find a proper date for the Leito/Crazy patch), and positioned them in order of dates, so the latest conflicting files were the ones used, though I kept Leito/Crazy and the L/C patch above, since Leitos animations were released before the latest Bang Em patch, and it worked, no glitchyness, I went through the entire list and it all seemed flawless.

So I thought maybe if I rearranged them similarly in my old loadout it would "just work"(mostly because now I was using the BT provided morph xml instead of the Bang Em one), but nope, that loadout still has the same issue, even though it was resolved in my new setup, unfortunately there is nothing else overriding the BT morphs, at least as far as MO2 is concerned, so I am back to trying them one at a time, who knows, maybe it is a completely unrelated mod like Advanced Needs 2 or something.. :P

Edit before posting: I just had a thought, in my original setup, I was a female, yet in my new setup, I was playing as a male, since I was just reinstalling Bang Em a few times, there is an option to choose what gender you are playing as, and there was a mod(which I have had disabled for awhile now, but it has 2 mod files depending on which gender your character is), so I figured, why not start a male character with my original loadout as a test, if it was BodyTalk specifically being messed up, then the male should still be messed up if I play as one, but now with a male player character, it is the females breasts that are all glitched out, and the penis is fine.

And while I do not have a mod like Unique NPCs or anything, clearly there is a mod somewhere that is messing up morphs for the non player character.

While I haven't figured it out yet, I think that narrows down my search quite a bit.

Just an update, for anyone popping in looking for a solution, I am fairly certain at this point, that RaceCustomizer was the issue, which is a shame as I was hoping to try the anime race at some point.

But I have pretty much all the previous mods I had before, except RaceCustomizer, and even swapping mods in and out, the physics still behaves properly.

• 5 months later...

Race customizer is not the problem, as I do not use it and am having the issue. Going to try a body rebuild a shuffle the Bodytalk esp lower down. Using newer version, and I've found plenty of other posts to validate this problem. I will return and edit this post as I tinker.

Edit 1: Definitely not the Bodyslide values being altered, as I left everything pertaining to the dong alone. More tests are needed.

Edit 2: Tried overwriting the ZCBP config with base OCBP, no change. This is just retreading old ground at this point, but I have to try everything.

Final: Yeah, EVB is fine, so... Easier and tired of fighting with this for the last 3 days.

4 hours ago, DarciaIV said:

Race customizer is not the problem, as I do not use it and am having the issue. Going to try a body rebuild a shuffle the Bodytalk esp lower down. Using newer version, and I've found plenty of other posts to validate this problem. I will return and edit this post as I tinker.

Edit 1: Definitely not the Bodyslide values being altered, as I left everything pertaining to the dong alone. More tests are needed.

Edit 2: Tried overwriting the ZCBP config with base OCBP, no change. This is just retreading old ground at this point, but I have to try everything.

Final: Yeah, EVB is fine, so... Easier and tired of fighting with this for the last 3 days.

Do you have zex skeleton? Or any mod that have skeleton

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There is a better solution than removing the skeletal adjust ment knee fix for CBBE.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/40866 or https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/56115

might try one of those 2. they both in different ways seperate the skeletons for both genders, so you can use the CBBE knee fix and ZEX for body talk 3 together.

I just found out about them myself today, cuz i have the same problem and don't want to remove the knee fix for CBBE, cuz it's meant for high heels stuff and some other mods i have installed depend on it.

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, domplatt said:

none of these solutions worked for me

Note that the tips below are for getting CBBE + Knee Fix + ZeX working in the same load order.  If you are not using the CBBE body but still have a problem, you will need to provide more info like screen shots, and what body mods you are using.

Tips:

Don't use Gender Specific Skeletons GSS as it's the old way of doing it and has a crash bug

If you used to have GSS from the old guide and also had the GSS synth fix / patch, remove that too

Install Discrete Female Skeleton from Nexus (also known as DFS)

Install Skeletal Adjustments (also known as the Knee Fix) from nexus (don't pick the "legs for days" variant as it causes alignment trouble)

During the install of Skeletal Adjustments, choose DFS in the installer

Make sure you have ZeX Skeleton V5 (linked in the guide below) installed and that nothing else is overwriting it

If that still doesn't get it working, try joining the AAF discord for further troubleshooting.  The link is in the Adult Oriented Setup Guide.  (a.k.a. The Fucking Manual)

Edited by Sgt. Marge
links