Kiss mod?

mclericp

A while ago, someone posted here about a mod he/she is working on, and claimed it contains some kissing scenes. But i cant remember what the mod name was and i looked through these pages and couldnt find them.

Is there actually a mod that adds kissing into the game? Skyrim has all these sex scenes, rape scenes, pregnancy stuff but no kissing???

actually i am talking about both. Seems there is no love for kissing in skyrim. O well' date=' those are nords anyway. What else could you expect from a drunk nord with belly full of mead?

[/quote']

Some epic bar brawls, kinda missing those lol.

But yeah even though nord's don't seem to be the romantic type there are enough other races.

• 4 weeks later...

The BB Luxury Suite has a kissing animation hidden away in one of it's easter eggs.

Please tell me where i can find this easter egg,only thing i've found is that energy ball transport spell in the basement smithy.i search google for answers for easter eggs in bb luxury suite and only got this thread lol.

The BB Luxury Suite has a kissing animation hidden away in one of it's easter eggs.

Please tell me where i can find this easter egg' date='only thing i've found is that energy ball transport spell in the basement smithy.i search google for answers for easter eggs in bb luxury suite and only got this thread lol.

[/quote']

Be nice to Apachii when she shows up.

Archived