Best Fight or Battle Scenes.

In movies, shows or video games. Not a warmonger, but I do love a good fight or battle scene.

This is the siege of Fort William Henry from the 1992 movie "Last of the Mohicans".

One of the first battles I had ever seen on screen. I was hooked after that.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Ong Bak 2 (1 is also recommended)

The Raid 2 (1&2 highly recommended)

John Wick (have to rewatch 3 sometime. JW2 grew on me the 2nd time I watched it)

Devil May Cry 3

Bayonetta (Just watch the intro... witches... angels... clocktower... gravity? time?)

Still gotta watch the Ip Man series sometime.

9 hours ago, KoolHndLuke said:

I wondered how long it would take someone to post this. One of my fave fight scenes of all time. 

Yeah, poor Hector, he was just trying to defend his homeland and ends up having to fight a fucking demigod...

Your Centurion clips look interesting. The Etain chick seems like she might be loosely based on queen Boudica. The real Boudica of course was severely whipped and forced to watch her daughters get gang-raped by the Romans. -This pissed her off to the point that she raised an army and slaughtered damn near every Roman in Britannia, with a good many of them getting very slow and brutal deaths. - I wonder why there hasn't been a big budget movie made of this yet, it would be interesting.

The 2nd clip is maybe based on the ambush at Teutoburg Forest?