HDT penis in human animations (question)

terersa

Hello all.

Is it possible to make male penis HDT in "Human with Human" animations like in BakaFactory's ABC mode for creatures?
'Cause i have a "bug?" with male penis:
- When there is any sex animation:  Only HDT balls but not HDT penis (its just like stick)
- When there is no sex animations: Full HDT (penis and balls)

I have custom HDT xml-pack (with FloppySOS mode), but it makes only balls in animations and penis with balls when there is no animation.

48 minutes ago, terersa said:

HDT xml-pack (with FloppySOS mode)

HDT balls

balls

Your solution is pretty obvious, and why you'd think someone hadn't invented penis collision like day one is rather headscratching.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/5/2019 at 4:55 AM, shaidien said:

Floppy sos has 2 settings one for sex and one not having sex.  You can set each up separately and stiff dick with ball swing is default setting. 

I think he means little different.   

type in console

"player.sae Arrok_MaleMasturbation_A1_S1"    or   select male NPC  and "sae Arrok_MaleMasturbation_A1_S1"      this start masterbate animation without sexlab procedure

for comparison place two male npcs  fron of you, on 1st male start masterbate anim through sexlab and on 2nd through console

occasionally it happend to me during sl animations because of some ......errors or something

example 1

example 2

here is something about how SOS is animated 

23 minutes ago, hajin.na said:

type in console

"player.sae Arrok_MaleMasturbation_A1_S1"    or   select male NPC  and "sae Arrok_MaleMasturbation_A1_S1"      this start masterbate animation without sexlab procedure

for comparison place two male npcs  fron of you, on 1st male start masterbate anim through sexlab and on 2nd through console

occasionally it happend to me during sl animations because of some ......errors or something

example 1

example 2

HOWTODICK.7Z

Here you go step by step directions on how to get custom races to use Sam or sos.

• 1 month later...
On 5/6/2019 at 9:07 AM, hajin.na said:

type in console

example 1

example 2

For the two sequences you uploaded on Maga, how do you get the schlong effect ( movement)?

51 minutes ago, shaidien said:

I tried to get this body but cant figure out how to download it.

It is very easy to get eather Sam or sos to work on any penis mesh.

Can you link a tutorial or something you know please ?

May I ask a favor? 

I had made a post: 

Is there a way enable the motion effect of female schlong with the recent versions of Sexlab (like 1.6.2) and SoS ( like 3.0.2) ? because they are somehow disappeared. 

11 hours ago, rh86 said:

For the two sequences you uploaded on Maga, how do you get the schlong effect ( movement)?

No, looking for solution looong time and I don't find any way.   I get this movement effect  during sl animation because some kind of error and only some time. Very very rare.   I can confirm that it worken in older SL versions. 

I think it's because Sexlab script force stop every animation for involved NPCs to prevent CTDs  before starting sl anim.   

I'm missing this effect too :(

Not sure of any of that. All I can say is I have used the files I linked to get any and every penis in game to work with sos giants dogs horses anything.  FOLLOW the directions you have missed something. And just a guess but betting you did not link it in nif and or have it set up on right dismemberment thing is slot 52 I believe it has to be that.

Archived