SexiS - Sex in Skyrim [Alpha] [Updated Feb 23]

I don't know if this matters or not but the issue (nothing happens casting cupid, never.) appeared only after I upgraded to the latest 30/12 version AND when I finished almost ALL the game quests related to the DLC Dawnguard. (I also finished the main quest, Alduin defeated, and every other vanilla quest EXCEPT the civil war ones). So then, I've a lot of other new spells, like all the Dawnguard's ones.

Maybe one of them could conflict with Cupid?

I've found another bug with defeated, I think.

I was fighting an Argonian Skooma dealer and lost. My character staggered and the Argonian lowered his fists, as usual with Defeated, but then just stood there for 10 seconds with nothing happening. Then my character died and the Argonian walked away.

Happy New Year everyone!

Sorry I didn't get to reply earlier, I was busy all day in preparation / celebration of the new year.

@NicoleDragoness

GMT-5... I was up late.

Took a look at the save files and sadly there's no indication that SexiS tries to start, which makes this much harder to figure out. I did notice some things which may be related;

"Suspended stack count is over our warning threshold, dumping stacks". Sounds like the scripting engine is being swamped. Vilja, asx, preggers, and a few other plugins are spewing out errors and wasting scripting resources, by the looks of it. It's possible this is preventing scripts from running.

It's worth noting that in just 1 minute and 4 seconds of playtime Skryim put out 100,000 entries into that file. I can play a long time and not reach that. Actually, my older character's save file is like yours, my log files have been over 300 MB from a single play session - I stopped using that character because of this.

In light of this, it's possible that beating Dawnguard just added a few more scripts throwing errors which pushed the engine passed a tipping point. We all know Bethesda's scripts are far from being bug free, heh.

I was reading here that it may be possible to remove orphaned scripts and objects using Wrye Bash. It may be worth trying to do that. Be sure to make a new save before trying to clean it with Wrye Bash though. I'm not really familiar with Wrye Bash though, I barely used it in Oblivion and never in Skyrim, so I can't give you many pointers for using it.

Got a question. Please don't bash me if it's already been answered, but here goes:

My main character in Skyrim is a female Redguard. There's nothing wrong with that, but however when I start a sex scene by targeting another person with the "Cupid's Heart" spell, I have no control over what position the guy is doing my character in? Sex goes on, and only happens for one animation, and then funky ragdoll spasms occur (good 'ol physics engine!) which I wouldn't say are bugs, just funny to watch.

First attempt by mistake was targetted on another female. My character started doing the Male position (thrust), but the other character was nowhere to be seen. Must have been a glitch.

Is there any possibility of having a overlay with the command button descriptions? This would help rather than having to memorise button presses.

Overall, it seems to be a pretty good mod! :)

I loaded a different char (my own Nicole char, the one in the avatar).

This char has actually finished the main quest and almost all the vanilla game except Thieves Guild, College Magnus quests and Civil War. Dawnguard not yet started even if I've received the advice by the dawnguarg soldier.

Well, with this char everything with SexiS works perfect, ATM.

Spells work, both with NPC to NPC or NPC to player and viceversa. Also the "replies" work well again (noticed two times with npc to npc).

Damn! There is really no way to edit and clean a savegame file?

If one could be able to do that, he will be the main hero of modders' world!

Thank you! This works just fine even with the known bugs IF you read your notes

This may be a stupid suggestion, but as far as the scale issue goes, is it possible to readjust sizing/scaling to mid-height (i.e., actors lined up on their mid-height/"naughty bits"). Just a thought.

Got a question. Please don't bash me if it's already been answered' date=' but here goes:

My main character in Skyrim is a female Redguard. There's nothing wrong with that, but however when I start a sex scene by targeting another person with the "Cupid's Heart" spell, I have no control over what position the guy is doing my character in? Sex goes on, and only happens for one animation, and then funky ragdoll spasms occur (good 'ol physics engine!) which I wouldn't say are bugs, just funny to watch.

First attempt by mistake was targetted on another female. My character started doing the Male position (thrust), but the other character was nowhere to be seen. Must have been a glitch.

Is there any possibility of having a overlay with the command button descriptions? This would help rather than having to memorise button presses.

Overall, it seems to be a pretty good mod! :)

[/quote']

'Working as intended' heh. The two plugins I've made for this are pretty simplistic, so features like allowing the player to select positions aren't in them. At the moment, the core doesn't support changing animations mid-action.

Sometimes if an actor is far away (out of loading distance), they aren't properly brought next to you. I haven't figured out why that is yet.

I hadn't thought about doing an overlay. I'm not sure how easy / hard that would be, interesting idea though.

Sorry to not be quite on topic...but is ther eany way to get this to work with ADEC bodies? It seems that both MF' date=' MM & FF go at it fully clothed :s

Some help would be greatly appreciated

[/quote']

If characters aren't being stripped, this is almost certainly a problem with your SKSE installation. Make sure you have the latest version, and launch the game using skse_loader.exe. The particular nude mod you use shouldn't matter.

I loaded a different char (my own Nicole char' date=' the one in the avatar).

This char has actually finished the main quest and almost all the vanilla game except Thieves Guild, College Magnus quests and Civil War. Dawnguard not yet started even if I've received the advice by the dawnguarg soldier.

Well, with this char everything with SexiS works perfect, ATM.

Spells work, both with NPC to NPC or NPC to player and viceversa. Also the "replies" work well again (noticed two times with npc to npc).

Damn! There is really no way to edit and clean a savegame file?

If one could be able to do that, he will be the main hero of modders' world!

[/quote']

I've never tried messing around with save game cleaning. However, I've seen people talk about them before. As I mentioned, I think Wrye Bash has some ability to clean savegames, but I've never used it. There's something called 'Marts Savegame De-Bloatifier' on the Nexus, but some people have said it corrupted their save files. I'm sure there are other tools around as well, but I have no experience with any of them, unfortunately.

Thank you! This works just fine even with the known bugs IF you read your notes

This may be a stupid suggestion' date=' but as far as the scale issue goes, is it possible to readjust sizing/scaling to mid-height (i.e., actors lined up on their mid-height/"naughty bits"). Just a thought.

[/quote']

I can re-scale actors. I actually used to have it re-scale actors in one of my early builds (prior to release). However, re-scaling the PC would result in a CTD like 35% of the time.

I'm not sure it's possible to align them using different reference points. Skyrim itself likes to force actors to be on the ground, which is basically out of my control.

"Marts Savegame De-Bloatifier" works only in-game purging cells from ash piles, ice piles, nirnroot's glows. Nothing to do with savegame.ess file edit.

What is really needed is a "clean up" of all references stored in the savegame and persistent even if scripts and mods are no longer in your game.

"Marts Savegame De-Bloatifier" works only in-game purging cells from ash piles' date=' ice piles, nirnroot's glows. Nothing to do with savegame.ess file edit.

What is really needed is a "clean up" of all references stored in the savegame and persistent even if scripts and mods are no longer in your game.

[/quote']

I have heard this presented as a way to "clean" a save game:

Uncheck all the MODs (except Update, Dawnguard and Hearthfires) and any appearance/race mods you are using for you current character. Load the game and then save and exit. Load the game again and this time use the T command to advance the clock by 24 hours. Repeat that until you have advanced 31 days total. Save the game and exit.

Load the game again and wait a few minutes doing nothing, exit the game and examine your latest log file, if it's free of most of those errors excepting of course the ones added by Dawnguard and Hearthfire then it's cleaned.

What I've heard is that the game will hold resources in play for up to 30 days (an increase from the 7 in Oblivion) so this is one way to clear those.

What I've not heard is whether this can truly clean a save game or not but since you have the need I think we would all appreciate it if you would let us know if this works for you or not (I am hoping it works of course).

Also the Defeated plugin worked fine for my Nicole char except one thing.

I was kneeled down by two bandits and they "took care" of me one after the other.

That's ok. Also the new sounds (even if, this time, sounds are a bit too fast during the first slow stage but they are perfect for the faster stages.).

Tha bad thing was that I died right after the last ragdoll scene.

@WaxenFigure:

the process about the 31 days wait is not sure regarding the cleaning of a char.

I already did it several times but there are some persistent references that remain into the progressive savegame even if you unistall EVERY mod/script you have.

The ONLY way to have a clean savegame, atm, is to start a new char and a new game.

@Mogie56:

there is an utility/interface on Nexus about "T" key and time pass. Do a search.

Using this AND the console command "tfc" you can set directly 31 DAYS (instead hours) and they will pass in few minutes real time. Remember to do "tfc" again when done.

To bad there's not a batch file that could do all that quickly to clean a save.

I mean if a batch can advance everything to 100 give you more souls then you need and all that' date=' why not a reversal :)

[/quote']

I'm not sure to have understood what you meant but, if you meant that, for examèple, you have already all shouts and you still have about 20 dragonsouls availables (it's like what happens to my char, by now), you can use a console command to "purge" those souls:

player.modAV dragonsouls -X

where X is the needed number. NOTE the "minus" sign before!

To bad there's not a batch file that could do all that quickly to clean a save.

I mean if a batch can advance everything to 100 give you more souls then you need and all that' date=' why not a reversal :)

[/quote']

I'm not sure to have understood what you meant but, if you meant that, for examèple, you have already all shouts and you still have about 20 dragonsouls availables (it's like what happens to my char, by now), you can use a console command to "purge" those souls:

player.modAV dragonsouls -X

where X is the needed number. NOTE the "minus" sign before!

It's too bad the 31 days method doesn't work to clean an overloaded save of all it's dead and dismembered scripts and it may be why we don't have it presented more often.

Even running a game where I never load any of these extras in on a mainline save I still see far too many garbage entries in the papyrus log though most of them are from the Dawnguard and Hearthfire add-ons. Bethesda ought to be ashamed for putting out such trashy code when they have all the tools and knowledge to prevent it.

I just did a quick test and everything is working okay for me! I think this is the most stable sex framework so far and it looks like it may become the dominant one! I looked at the scripts of defeated and cupid and it looks like making extensions for it will be very easy, I like it ^^

And I also agree with Waxen, please as a modder interested in extending this mod in the future I would love to see your source files!

Awh and on another note I have a little problem that makes it really difficult to test defeated: the threshold is a little too small for my character with only 70 health points and globally doubled damage (not to mention ACE combat mods!) so unless I inflate her health to like 300 or something like that she never even survives long enough for her health to fall within the threshhold ^^ I have ways around it but they need me to actively want that rape thingy to occur instead of it just happening naturally soooooo it misses the point. Anyways I think it would be a good solution to put the control over threshold value in player's hands so she or he can adjust it to the difficulty of her or his game. Instead of set value you could use a global variable that player or tester would be able to adjust in th console during play. I would do it myself in CK but SexiSDefeatedPlayerScr refuses to compile. It has issues with some property (unknown type sexissystemscr and sexisutilscr)

It seems this problem is a reoccuring one, like in cycles or some thing.

Last update solved my problems for a while, but now it almost looks like a pattern.

Probably because there are some more scripts running with Skyrim.

Unlike MLA or XLV with their versions of Rape being immediatly executed, SexiS puts in a nice stagger animation before the rape (if it works that is).

So instead of making it automatic, could you like make a conversation first?

When the script makes the bandit put away his weapon and the PC is staggering. Before there is a check/health regen or anything like that.

One of the bandits (if more are present) talks to you, like a messagebox "You were a fool to face us alone. Now you will pay the price for your arrogance!" - type conversation. And then the rape can begin.

This might also be a good time to let some scripts work in the background. like all present NPC are non hostile, don't go wander off etc.

It might also open up the possibilities of adding option to the text or perhaps reply from the PC: like defiance ending in death, or submitting to their fate, or even joining them as a bandit-through rape, or enslavement...

Also i want to point out that in many occasions bandits with heavy weapons can easily kill you. My char staggers, bandit puts weapon away, then my char gets up and with the next stroke some death animation plays, because my heath was low enough and my char could exactly fight yet. (if you make conversation you can avoid this from happening , I hope).

Even though the checks are different now, there is something that seems to be very much in disfavour for lowleveled characters. Meaning that Defeated only works well from a certain level. right now, in my case, my level 42 character i created from a clean save works ok, but my char at lvl 27 is still getting killed often.

Update Posted! Get it from OP.

I updated the Core, Cupid, and Defeated plugins. Defeated plugin is now in OP.

Changelog:

- [bugFix] Sex acts are timed on RL time now, not ingame time

Cupid

- Updated to comply with API changes

- Sex can repeat multiple times

Defeated

- [bugFix] Fixed issue which would cause hunters to just stand around idly

- Added to OP

- Now configurable: Sex duration, debuff duration, hp threshold

- Supports female hunters

- Can select a strapon from another mod for females to use

Details:

Core Changes:

Sex timing should now be based on RL time, not gametime. It's not perfect yet, but it shouldn't be too noticeable. Animations take about 10 seconds longer than they should.

Cupid Changes:

Not much, mostly just adheres to some changes I made to the way plugins interact with the core. Also allowed sex to repeat multiple times, instead of just once.

Defeated Changes:

Fixed an issue that basically made it so you could only get assaulted once. If you've had a problem where you topple over, and then nothing happens, this will probably fix it for you.

Has a configuration spell, with multiple options:

HP Threshold: This allows you to set what you HP% must be at to be knocked down. Default is 0.15 (15% hp)

Debuff Duration: This is how long the 'Wounded' debuff lasts (prevents stat regeneration). Default is 300s (5 minutes) RL.

Sex Duration: This is how long each sex act lasts. Default is 1.25 minutes (1 minute, 15 seconds) RL.

Female Hunters: Enabling this allows females to take advantage of you when you're down. If enabled, you should also select a strapon from the same menu. Click the 'Select Strapon' button and then equip on your character a strap on, to register it with this plugin. This requires a strapon mod, such as this one: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13362

It seems this problem is a reoccuring one' date=' like in cycles or some thing.

Last update solved my problems for a while, but now it almost looks like a pattern.

Probably because there are some more scripts running with Skyrim.

Unlike MLA or XLV with their versions of Rape being immediatly executed, SexiS puts in a nice stagger animation before the rape (if it works that is).

So instead of making it automatic, could you like make a conversation first?

When the script makes the bandit put away his weapon and the PC is staggering. Before there is a check/health regen or anything like that.

One of the bandits (if more are present) talks to you, like a messagebox "You were a fool to face us alone. Now you will pay the price for your arrogance!" - type conversation. And then the rape can begin.

This might also be a good time to let some scripts work in the background. like all present NPC are non hostile, don't go wander off etc.

It might also open up the possibilities of adding option to the text or perhaps reply from the PC: like defiance ending in death, or submitting to their fate, or even joining them as a bandit-through rape, or enslavement...

Also i want to point out that in many occasions bandits with heavy weapons can easily kill you. My char staggers, bandit puts weapon away, then my char gets up and with the next stroke some death animation plays, because my heath was low enough and my char could exactly fight yet. (if you make conversation you can avoid this from happening , I hope).

Even though the checks are different now, there is something that seems to be very much in disfavour for lowleveled characters. Meaning that Defeated only works well from a certain level. right now, in my case, my level 42 character i created from a clean save works ok, but my char at lvl 27 is still getting killed often.

[/quote']

While I love the dialog idea, there's three problems.

1 - I suck at dialogue

2 - I have no idea how to do dialogue

3 - I'm not really motivated enough

Mine's 46, so that's where I've been testing. I can totally believe that at lower levels it might be a bit rougher. The new version allows the HP requirement to be raised / lowered, which might help a little with low level character. It would also be possible to put like a 1 second delay on the NPC's re-engaging the player at the end if it's still a problem.

@WaxenFigure & Ms Leeches & Other Interested Parties

Attached to this post is the script source for the core. This will allow people to modify the existing plugins as they'd like, or just snoop around.

Modders: Be aware that things are still volatile for the time being. I can tell you now things will change at least a little, even if it's only adding an extra parameter to things. You're welcome to make plugins if you want, but understand that they may break in a future update. I will do my best to keep things as similar as possible, so you probably wont have to refactor your plugin or anything.

If you have an interest in making modifications / upgrades to Cupid and Defeated, please feel free to do so and post them. I don't mind at all, I just made those as demo plugins.

If you have an interest in developing the core, I'd ask that you get in contact with me so we can work together instead of putting out two versions.

SexiS Core Script Source.zip

Installed and tried the latest version.

Standard features work fine as always.

Configuration menu is EXCELLENT! Clear, fast, easy to use. Very well done.

Tried the new defeat features using some params:

HP --> 0.25

Buff --> 180 s

Duration --> 1.00 min

Fem --> enable (strapon recognized)

I let two male bandits to win with me (I'm at level 55, max onehanded, archery, lightarmor plus rings and amulets. Normally I can kill them with ONLY one Nightingale Sword hit - 180 points of damage right now).

After a LOT of hits (they are really poor bandits) my Health reached the proper value (0.25 so I haven't the "heart bum-bum") and almost immediately I went on knees. Few seconds and the first bandit took care of me. (BTW: I noticed you modified the sounds on the slow stages ---> WELL DONE!).

When finished, ragdoll scene, stand up for a second and the second bandit took care of me too. Everything seems to go fine but ...

After the latest ragdoll scene ... I died!

(Even if my health was still on 0.25 of max and no "Heart bum-bum" sounds are on).

Have I missed something?

Thank youuuuuu cmod! This is getting more perfect than perfect ^^

And yah I'm not planning to make any extensions until the final version but I wanted to see these sources because I'm curious how it works and so that if I encounter any problems I would know exactly what they are and send you accurate reports instead of just guesses ^^ I know how annoying (but still necessary!) unspecific bug reports can be so I hooooope that if I ever send you any I will be able to point out the exact line of code that is faulty! n_n

Well I just installed the new updates and the first things I noticed were as follows.

1. In the top left of my screen, where the "NPC/Player Selected" and sex scene info is found, I keep getting an "Added to Faction" message that is constantly repeated over and over.

2. When 2 NPCs are selected, some of them will still continue talking to you during sex. And will get up and clap if there is a bard near by who has just finished a song. Same thing happens to the NPC when its Player/NPC after "Cupid's Love hangs in the air".