Massive fps drops in dungeons [Closed]

5 hours ago, Grey Cloud said:

'Special'  (XPMSSE) is for Special Edition. XPMSE is for Legendary. Stupid way of naming them but there you go.

Right, so assuming you are running AGO and TK Dodge then FNIS good. 

Can you post your load order? Use the 3 vertical dots in LOOT. Use the 'eye' icon above (two to the left of the emoji icon).

When you say 'dungeon', do you mean natural spaces like caves and grottos or does it include forts and man-made places?

caves and grottos 

5 hours ago, scivirus said:

check any mods that changes draugr skeletons ... and  any mod that effects water fall in interiors ...if you use free camera mode and go into the direction  of the frame drop if it is only in a certain direction .. you will find a water fall  at some point

I looked around the area and found a waterfall. The fps was the lowest there but I only have realistic water and no other water mods. (I have a draugr 4k mod disabled)

1 hour ago, TheMoon401 said:

I looked around the area and found a waterfall. The fps was the lowest there but I only have realistic water and no other water mods. (I have a draugr 4k mod disabled)

Thats it  realistic water  destroyed my FPs but only in interiors

3 hours ago, scivirus said:

Thats it  realistic water  destroyed my FPs but only in interiors

I'll disabled realistic water but the problem didnt go away

I went through tes5edit and cleaned all the mods that loot said needed cleaning however I still get low fps in dungeons I uninstalled all water mods to see if that had an impact and it did not. I get 60 fps outside which should be more stressful than inside, do parallax textures impact this at all? I went around the open world to see if all waterfalls impact my frame rate and none of them did, are there any enbs that would impact inside performance I run realvisionENB

edit: also I am doing this fresh with no save games. I run alternate start and in the starting area my fps drops to 12-15fps now

3 hours ago, TheMoon401 said:

I went through tes5edit and cleaned all the mods that loot said needed cleaning however I still get low fps in dungeons

how is that supposed to have an impact on fps?

you mess around in crap kit, you click on alaga instead of aela, you save your esp, alaga is put in your esp, even if you did nothing to that npc

cleaning esp, it's deleting those unmodified records

that save a few kb (a 100 kb esp become 99.8 kb?), and make the game load faster, as if you can notice the difference (if you load 50 millions records in 20 seconds, removing a few hundreds useless ones....)

instead of relying on luck, tfc and move around the camera

camera outside the cell looking at the sky, fps don't go up, problem is a script (infinite loop that keep the cpu too busy to do the rest)

fps go up, turn around camera until it go down and go there

or load the game without mods, go to your fps problem zone, and check, then add mods until problem appear, and the problem is in that mod

8 hours ago, yatol said:

how is that supposed to have an impact on fps?

you mess around in crap kit, you click on alaga instead of aela, you save your esp, alaga is put in your esp, even if you did nothing to that npc

cleaning esp, it's deleting those unmodified records

that save a few kb (a 100 kb esp become 99.8 kb?), and make the game load faster, as if you can notice the difference (if you load 50 millions records in 20 seconds, removing a few hundreds useless ones....)

instead of relying on luck, tfc and move around the camera

camera outside the cell looking at the sky, fps don't go up, problem is a script (infinite loop that keep the cpu too busy to do the rest)

fps go up, turn around camera until it go down and go there

or load the game without mods, go to your fps problem zone, and check, then add mods until problem appear, and the problem is in that mod

I did what you said and my frame rate tanks whenever I get closer to small pots of fire and thats when the fps drops to 4 fps from 15fps, however when I try to leave or go back the fps stay at 4.

On 4/16/2019 at 4:07 AM, TheMoon401 said:

I get 60 fps out side and inside all buildings but the moment I get into a dungeon it drops to 1-4 fps, when I pause the game it goes back to 60fps. I also us alternate start and at the beginning the fps was 14 -15 fps in the starting area dungeon. I haven't encountered this problem before while modding skyrim.

have try to rename dungon in meshes and texture and try ,(or any  lighting interior mod that add meshes or objects

or loops script that affect dungon

5 hours ago, chevalierx said:

have try to rename dungon in meshes and texture and try ,(or any  lighting interior mod that add meshes or objects

or loops script that affect dungon

I tried what you suggest and the problem still exists but thanks for the response

I am probably going to just go through my mods one at a time I guess

On 4/21/2019 at 2:15 PM, GenioMaestro said:

If you disable Xp32 and the problem is solved is evident that you have a problem in the skeleton.

Reinstall XPMSE and let it overwrite all. If you are ussing MO put XPMSE in the last position in the left pane giving it maximun priority.

The problems in the skeleton can cause a lot of problems, from CTD to frame drops or animations not working.

I not know why you have that patch selected in FNIS if you not have the mods.

Disable that marks and generate FNIS again. That can be the second part of your problems.

Have reinstaled the skeleton?

On 4/20/2019 at 4:49 AM, TheMoon401 said:

I disabled Xp32 and that fixed it but I dont know why that would cause the fps to drop.

If disable XP32 solve the problem must be a problem in the skeleton or animations.

Revise the versions of XPMSE, revise the correct installation of XPMSE and be sure none other mod overwrite it.

Run FNIS again, select the tick for "Skeleton Arm Fix" and look the first part of the log. Must say:

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)

If problem persist install FNIS Creature Pack 6_1. from the Optional downloads from FNIS.

I am currently running xp32se I am getting no errors and have both magic packs and creature packs when I run FNIS. However without a doubt its the skeleton thats causing the frame rate drop because when I disabled it I was getting a smooth 60fps in the starting dungeon.

I am going to place my hdt.xml into the skse plugin folder to see if this fixes it I dont know why it would but I do not know what I am looking for.

Edit : I read some potential solutions for my problem on nexus forums and most of them are out of date I cannot find someone else that is having this problem 2019.

28 minutes ago, TheMoon401 said:

I am currently running xp32se I am getting no errors and have both magic packs and creature packs when I run FNIS. However without a doubt its the skeleton thats causing the frame rate drop because when I disabled it I was getting a smooth 60fps in the starting dungeon.

I am going to place my hdt.xml into the skse plugin folder to see if this fixes it I dont know why it would but I do not know what I am looking for.

Maybe your problem is not exclusively the skeleton and you can have a problem in HDT.

Try reinstall HDT Physycs Extension, reinstall the body model and run BodySlide.

43 minutes ago, GenioMaestro said:

Maybe your problem is not exclusively the skeleton and you can have a problem in HDT.

Try reinstall HDT Physycs Extension, reinstall the body model and run BodySlide.

Yeah I did some more reading in the forum post saying something along the lines of hdt equipment running on multiple bodies but that was posted in 2016 and whatever he is talking about probably got patched by groov

Edit: I tried what you said it did not solve the problem unfortunately thanks tho

20 minutes ago, TheMoon401 said:

Yeah I did some more reading in the forum post saying something along the lines of hdt equipment running on multiple bodies but that was posted in 2016 and whatever he is talking about probably got patched by groov

Edit: I tried what you said it did not solve the problem unfortunately thanks tho

Do you use ENB? I got this when i uninstalled ENB and forgot to delete some old files.

17 minutes ago, Swe-DivX said:

Do you use ENB? I got this when i uninstalled ENB and forgot to delete some old files.

I uninstalled all my enb files using ENB ReShade manager and the game looks terrible (lol) and the problems still there also I use realvision enb so I think it uninstalled everything when I hit uninstall

2 hours ago, TheMoon401 said:

I am currently running xp32se

What version of the game you have???

Skyrim LE (Legendary Edition) is not the same as Skyrim SE (Special Edition). The first is the OldRim game in 32 bits and the second is the new game of 64 bit. Are two diferent games and each game have diferent mods.

The XPMSE version for Skyrim LE (Legendary Edition) is XPMSE.

The XPMSE version for Skyrim SE (Special Edition) is XPMSSE.

Each version of XPMSE is for each version of the game and are NOT compatible and are totally different and you can have a lot of problems if you install the wrong version of the skeleton in the wrong version of the game.

If you really have Skyrim LE and you really have installed XPMSE please stop calling it "xp32se" because when you say "xp32se" we understand that you are ussing the Special version of the skeleton in the Legendary version of the game and, of course, that can give you a lot of problems.

Archived