Original taken from: https://christianitymod.wordpress.com/.

All credits go to the original owner of the Christianity mod: https://www.loverslab.com/profile/782718-genericlogin/

Mod is compatible with CK2 3.0.1+ (it should work with patch 3.1 since I doubt they touched the Way of Life events).

Installation
------------
To install this mod, follow these steps:
1. Open your "Documents" folder.
2. Locate the "Paradox Interactive" folder within your "Documents" folder and open
it.
3. Locate the "Crusader Kings II" folder within the "Paradox Interactive" folder
and open it.
4. Locate the "mod" folder within the "Paradox Interactive" folder and open it.
5. Unzip "Fetish Mod.zip" in "mod" folder. Make sure the name of the new created folder is "Fetish Mod".

You will now see it in the list of mods when you run Crusader Kings II.

Major changes

------------

Huuuuuuuuuge update!!

First of all, rewritten all the childish lines I did not like.

Second, I went on and edited the seduction decision + events slightly.

Third, added a Palace Orgy event with 4 possible routes, very spicy stuff, probably the main part of this update.

Fourth, added a Buy Dog decision and a very interesting event that happens if you have the Cuck trait + a dog + a wife. ;)

Fifth, the Multiple Lovers Stress event always stressed me out, so I warped it into a stress relieving event that would probably make someone chuckle.

Should be mostly bug-free, I tested out every feature and seemed to work. If an event seems weird, that's because no suitable target was found. For example, if the game doesn't find a "married priestess in your realm that's not your wife/consort" it will leave a blank.

About me

------------

I'm a big fan of the Christianity Mod and have started modding recently just because of this mod.

Future plans

------------

- Add more dog or horse events

- Add "lolicon" trait, targeted_decision to turn a female descendant into a loli-whore as well as adding lolicon events. < [Might not be possible to upload]

Fetish Mod.rar

Played a bit and got some bugged behavior (I think). Within a year I somehow got dozens of lovers all without any notification I saw. Second, a dog apparently decided to dominate my character, which I only found out about when I noticed my diplomacy and martial were suddenly 0 which made me noticed the character modifier. Both of these might be intended behaviour (though getting that many lovers makes it kind of unplayable, getting stuck with a constant stream of bastards), but I thought it odd I was getting no events or anything to show me what was going on.

This mod looks like it could be really great though.

" more dog or horse events "..

I wonder, if the plot development is possible in the form of: pregnancy/birth from pets(for the acquisition of such a possibility would need a potion from a strange alchemist?), and adding to the personage(related to this) trait a "zoophile"(by analogy "falconer")? Children thus obtained(random variants): a pet(very clever, it can be presented to an influential person) or a human(with some animal characteristics: for example, the dog will give the property of "gullibility").. in my opinion, pretty fun?.

On 4/13/2019 at 5:05 PM, MeMe said:

Yes, the latest version was updated for 3.1.

I can help you build this as a submod to Christianity Mod if you'd like, that way it will be automatically compatible with all of our updates.

That would be incredible. My mod's a mess of personal fantasies, so I would be honored. How do we do this?

On 4/14/2019 at 2:58 PM, ConnorNMF said:

Weird bugs happening on my first test. There seems to be a constant stream of lovers without any events happening. The "Punisher" event fires way too many times and all the other events don't seem to fire at all. 

I believe the AI are firing the Palace Orgy decision event, my bad.. It can lead to some pretty chaotic stuff. I should probably have The "Punisher" event fire differently then how it's currently written.

with the next update i think you should remove the vanilla cheating events. my character has the cuck trait, the wife is a cuckoldress, i've done several cuck events yet i get constant popups saying "my wife has slept with another man, how shameful" "my wife has cheated on me" "my friend betrayed me and slept with my wife" etc which leads to lots of bad relationships + it just takes you out of everything when one moment your character is loving it and on the floor swearing vengeance the next.

Great to see this mod is back and updated, also great to see that it's likely this can be a proper submod to Christianity Mod. 

I've been tinkering with a targeted event that can lead to an event chain, I made it as a 'proof of concept', when I get the time to polish it up and to add placeholder text in the localization I can show it off in pics.

The idea of it is this: You can target a single friend. With that friend you can send them an invitation for a threesome including you, your wife. Once you initiate it the invite it sent to the friend. They can agree to it or refuse it, refusing giving a small penalty to opinion (-5). 

IF they accept it, they come over and greet you, and your wife. And depending on certain traits it can branch off towards different endings. I've used DW's cock-size traits as a placeholder in case something like them is implemented to decide the initial outcomes. 

Normally it goes fine, and you get a small couple narrative events on how well it went and everyone gets an opinion boost with one another, along with a small amount of piety.

However, IF you are somewhat of a normal cock size, and he is bigger, you'll get a separate set of events where he becomes more dominant, and your wife has a slight preference to have him drill her, while paying you some attention with a blowjob, or anal. It ends with a higher amount of piety, a smaller amount of prestige, and a lighter opinion boost of your friend and your wife and your friend have a larger opinion boost.

IF for some reason, you are have a smaller cock than 'small', and he has a larger cock than 'big', it will cause your wife to completely ignore you, and focus all her attention on him. You get a chance to kick him out and lose piety, prestige, and gain a rival, while he becomes lovers with your wife, and you get a big opinion penalty with the wife. 

IF you instead begrudgingly accept this position you are still humiliated by that all, they become lovers, but you don't gain rivalry and an opinion penalty. You still get a large piety boost, but a fairly large prestige drop (50-100).

IF you instead decide to 'encourage' this behavior, you put yourself into a submissive spot to be humiliated and encourage what's happening. You gain the 'cuck' trait, and your friend gets a large opinion boost of you, and a 'lover' status with your wife, while your wife also gets a large opinion bonus with you. Suffice to say, this is a substantial prestige loss, but also a piety boost. 

I want to expand this out to include all other kinds of events and nonsense. Right now it's more or less a 'proof of concept' At some point I'd like to also do a 'Visit' targeted action, where you can visit your friend's court, or home depending on their rank, and you get options on what to do or who to sleep with. 

" added a Buy Dog decision and a very interesting event that happens if you have the Cuck trait + a dog + a wife" - it turned out to be quite ambiguous, because "the acquisition of dogs" has become "rampant fashion", and options, that go to wives(dog sex slave) can hardly be considered beneficial; in addition, given completely unreasonable(military!) bonuses for whores.

On 4/15/2019 at 5:39 PM, XRfetish said:

I believe the AI are firing the Palace Orgy decision event, my bad.. It can lead to some pretty chaotic stuff. I should probably have The "Punisher" event fire differently then how it's currently written.

With my play-through it went a bit differently
Playing as a female ruler with a husband that has the pet_hunting_dog trait
The punisher event doesn't show up for female rulers, but the effects do happen, you get the dogs_sex_slave modifier and your title will be changed to "the bitch"
And that's when the fun happend
It also gave my character the wife_of_cuck trait
Then all of my husbands male friends got transferred to my characters lovers section
Then they all got the cuck trait as well, prompting all their friends to be added to my characters list of lovers, and that went on and on until I had a literal army of lovers

And I think the punisher event also isn't triggered if you have consorts rather then a marriage relationship, but I'm not too sure about that yet

Also the stable event doesn't seem to continue past the initial discussion with your martial about it
I'm not sure of what is supposed to trigger the rest of that event (assuming that's from this mod anyway)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2019 at 3:43 AM, ImmortalOne said:

With my play-through it went a bit differently
Playing as a female ruler with a husband that has the pet_hunting_dog trait
The punisher event doesn't show up for female rulers, but the effects do happen, you get the dogs_sex_slave modifier and your title will be changed to "the bitch"
And that's when the fun happend
It also gave my character the wife_of_cuck trait
Then all of my husbands male friends got transferred to my characters lovers section
Then they all got the cuck trait as well, prompting all their friends to be added to my characters list of lovers, and that went on and on until I had a literal army of lovers

Thank you, I laughed to tears reading this. And I must confess, I play only with a Male ruler and I barely did any work on the Female part of the game. The punisher event is Male-Ruler only.

The mod's a mess, I know, I did some spring cleaning on it, added a separate "cuck" trait event that fires instead of "My wife has cheated on me" events. But I'm not feeling confident enough to upload the changes yet.

On 5/3/2019 at 12:21 PM, lonelyneet said:

Is this a standalone mod? or I have to use it with Christianity mod

Not sure, haven't tried out the Christianity Mod, and I honestly doubt it's compatible. I would love it for my mod to be compatible, at least the events and decisions.

11 hours ago, XRfetish said:

Thank you, I laughed to tears reading this. And I must confess, I play only with a Male ruler and I barely did any work on the Female part of the game. The punisher event is Male-Ruler only.

The mod's a mess, I know, I did some spring cleaning on it, added a separate "cuck" trait event that fires instead of "My wife has cheated on me" events. But I'm not feeling confident enough to upload the changes yet.

Having bugs with the new events? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2019 at 12:50 AM, XRfetish said:

Not sure, haven't tried out the Christianity Mod, and I honestly doubt it's compatible. I would love it for my mod to be compatible, at least the events and decisions.

Well the author of the Christianity Mod replied in this thread offering to help you make it compatible so if you need help how to do that, you can ask him.

Might be worth mentioning in the OP which version(s) of CK2 this is compatible with. Mod has potential, but currently can't be considered anything other than broken.

Bugs: (some already mentioned)

CTD when choosing to "break the world" - tested with this as the sole mod

Prostitution - registers clients as lovers, and hides them from the relationship menu (can't be broken up with). A female character who has worked a bit will be permanently pregnant. Severe balance issues as well (5 or more extra gold a day at count or duke tier is huge). May want to change rewards for whore tiers as well, a cheap whore shouldn't make as much as as exclusive one (logic)

Underage chars - broken, regents still rule, only portraits change.

Female rulers - bloodlines are fully broken

Summer fair - forced cuck trait on underage rulers.

Most events are gender exclusive, and often don't have gender checks (very easy to do)

Waking up with someone else's new wife event - chain of glitches if playing a female char, giving modifiers that have nothing to do with the event (raped, sub to dog, etc). Likely similar issues with other non-gender checked events, but gave up at this point.

Design suggestion: Most CK2 events have an opt-out option (excluding those where it's not logical), none (or very few) of yours do. Not every event will be appropriate for every character, and most players will want the option to avoid one (even if there's a penalty). Also worth noting that not every player is going to enjoy every kink in the mod, and may want to avoid some events.

• 2 months later...