On 4/25/2020 at 2:38 PM, aquamind said:

EDIT- Got them, files attached.  

Hello, does anyone have these lovely dresses for SSE?  ❤️  https://tre-maga.com/14370

I can't even open the page that it links to, it just loads forever. :(  

Thank you... :)

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1wZmH4vWLxFuvdpkgy2lt9w

baidu pass: pze8

ScreeShot870691-1024x576.jpg.3e0b072dde7618b6fda957e3445e9619.jpg

Also this one-   https://tre-maga.com/14122

https://pan.baidu.com/s/1yJOyTz8J1ipozM41t9aeig

baidu pass: 9G5a

ScreeShot855971-1024x576.jpg

[Skyrim SE] Tda Angel TDA+Angel+HDT-SMP+UUNP+Bodyslide.rarFetching info... [Skyrim SE] YSW-shanamiesheng (3colors) SMP UUNP BS.rarFetching info...

hmm wonder if this has LE version? both of them qwq

5 hours ago, TomahawkChop said:

awe its ok and thanks.. if you don't mind can I also pay for it??? its quality is good imo so idm... please pm me how. 

No, if u want one color u dont py. I had this mod, but i delete it when have paid mod) 

On 5/5/2020 at 6:55 PM, Licki said:

I'd like to request this armor, called "Hentai Mixed Armor for UNPB with BBP" please :3

03.jpg04.jpg

The baidu link is https://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=555172&uk=288845636

No password listed as needed.

Yes, this is presented in another thread here in Loverslabs, but The mega link is dead and people on that thread have stated faster results requesting the baidu download for here instead of asking the OP for a reup.  I've already searched for other sources and none are available :/

Can I get some help with this baidu, please?  I'm not getting any response from the OP for it.

On 5/6/2020 at 6:55 AM, Licki said:

I'd like to request this armor, called "Hentai Mixed Armor for UNPB with BBP" please :3

03.jpg04.jpg

The baidu link is https://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=555172&uk=288845636

No password listed as needed.

Yes, this is presented in another thread here in Loverslabs, but The mega link is dead and people on that thread have stated faster results requesting the baidu download for here instead of asking the OP for a reup.  I've already searched for other sources and none are available :/

I recognize that armor. This conversion was made by our own in-house b3lisario in his thread here. I've checked it and it seems that his mega links have expired/been deleted. I'll try to upload an archived version I have sitting on my mod manager. I've previously customized the armor for 7BO (and I don't want to delete files in case you might miss some necessary ones that cannot be built) and I've also included the bodyslide files so that you can build you own body and replace the ones in it.

Hentai Mixed Armor UUNP.rar

edit: I've also noticed that CT77 may have made a UUNP conversion set here which may be worth checking out.

On 5/8/2020 at 5:49 PM, Mez558 said:

If you get not luck here then it comes as part of this ChronoTrigger77's Remodelled Armour

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69562/?tab=files

22 hours ago, Derpakiin said:

I recognize that armor. This conversion was made by our own in-house b3lisario in his thread here. I've checked it and it seems that his mega links have expired/been deleted. I'll try to upload an archived version I have sitting on my mod manager. I've previously customized the armor for 7BO (and I don't want to delete files in case you might miss some necessary ones that cannot be built) and I've also included the bodyslide files so that you can build you own body and replace the ones in it.

Hentai Mixed Armor UUNP.rar 25.27 MB · 44 downloads

edit: I've also noticed that CT77 may have made a UUNP conversion set here which may be worth checking out.

Thank you for the response guys, but the reason I was after this one in particular was for the UNPB w/BBP.  B3lisario's thread is the one I mentioned in which I am getting no response and is the source of the baidu link.  @Derpakiin , You mention you modded this file, is what you sent me a UNPB w/bbp?  You have it labeled as UUNP, which is also what you linked seperately.

2 hours ago, Licki said:

I was after this one in particular was for the UNPB w/BBP. 

Think you might be out of luck to find something so dated.

UUNP includes all the UNP Presets (which includes UNPB)

Spoiler

image.png.f25c5088ea50baa3d701d5bf620fc70b.png

but BBP?

Any body that supports HDT will support the old BBP and TBBP animations, afaik.

49 minutes ago, Mez558 said:

Think you might be out of luck to find something so dated.

UUNP includes all the UNP Presets (which includes UNPB)

Reveal hidden contents

image.png.f25c5088ea50baa3d701d5bf620fc70b.png

but BBP?

Any body that supports HDT will support the old BBP and TBBP animations, afaik.

The Baidu that I am asking for help in downloading is this outfit in UNPB w BBP.  It was done by b3lisario.  It has been made.  I thought the whole point of this particular thread was if you needed help downloading a baidu link, you post the picture and say what it is (In this case, the Hentai Mixed Outfit in UNPB w/ BBP), the link and password and someone does the download for you and then reposts a megaupload link.  Am I mistaken on this?

6 hours ago, Licki said:

The Baidu that I am asking for help in downloading is this outfit in UNPB w BBP.  It was done by b3lisario.  It has been made.  I thought the whole point of this particular thread was if you needed help downloading a baidu link, you post the picture and say what it is (In this case, the Hentai Mixed Outfit in UNPB w/ BBP), the link and password and someone does the download for you and then reposts a megaupload link.  Am I mistaken on this?

You're not wrong but a few of us like to try and empower some posters of these requests to help themselves. You know "Give a man a fish and feed for a day but teach a man to fish..." etc.

Q: Can someone get me an Orange?

A: If you use this Tool, it creates all kind of fruit, including Oranges.

Q: But I want an Orange.

A: ....

But here's hoping someone comes through for you

7 hours ago, Licki said:

Hentai Mixed Armor - UNPB BBP.7z

On 5/1/2020 at 2:11 PM, superrayas said:

you can just open console comand and click her, her name is andrea.follower heres how she looks in my game, i put some clothes on herAndrea.follower.jpg.fd74e13db1e679fc0ac6c07155ea7d7d.jpg

I'm sorry if I missed it already, but was there a link to her anywhere?