4 hours ago, ZeroDark said:

Can you you guys help me either get the password or the zip/rar itself please and thank you.

Perhaps if you Show me da link and I'll see what I can do

4 hours ago, kingofpain said:

https://www.patreon.com/realclone/posts?tag=full-smp-body

https://www.patreon.com/posts/smp-body-3-11-26730489

Please i need these anyone can help me. If anyone have please upload. 

Well since  I saw your post a lot I have to say sorry I can't help you, is a paid mod so you have to paid i guess or wait for a free version, This is a 9Damao thread and 9Damao don't ask money besides there's a lot of HDT versions, I wish you best of lucks

53 minutes ago, JanuszPawlacz2137 said:

Hello, can anyone download this armor for me? https://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=145652&uk=3808658076

SheddingLaceUD_UNP_1.jpg

here

服装:SheddingLaceUD.7z

5 hours ago, サマエル said:

Perhaps if you Show me da link and I'll see what I can do

Well since  I saw your post a lot I have to say sorry I can't help you, is a paid mod so you have to paid i guess or wait for a free version, This is a 9Damao thread and 9Damao don't ask money besides there's a lot of HDT versions, I wish you best of lucks

here

服装:SheddingLaceUD.7z 1.84 MB · 16 downloads

I know they are paid mods. I'm asking if any one have or already bought so that they can post. Honestly 

50$ for nude mod and the price is also to high. I think I can buy spiderman ps4 for 40$ and it is entire 

Game. 

K if anything wrong with my post I'm sorry. I am asking if any one have those mods please share. I'm not asking to buy them for me. 

33 minutes ago, kingofpain said:

K if anything wrong with my post I'm sorry.

he's a douche for charging 50$ a month for a body and node tree he didn't make and a you're douche for whining about it; secondly you using a sex mod for 200 hours and then comparing to game you played for 15hours is laugh out loud hypocrisy.

You don't get to tell modders what their work is worth, and the only problem here is he's charging for shit that isn't his to charge for, if it was another mod you're straight up stealing based on a value system you don't get to make the rules for because you didn't do any of the work, simple as.

On 7/30/2019 at 12:10 PM, 27X said:

he's a douche for charging 50$ a month for a body and node tree he didn't make and a you're douche for whining about it; secondly you using a sex mod for 200 hours and then comparing to game you played for 15hours is laugh out loud hypocrisy.

You don't get to tell modders what their work is worth, and the only problem here is he's charging for shit that isn't his to charge for, if it was another mod you're straight up stealing based on a value system you don't get to make the rules for because you didn't do any of the work, simple as.

You are a douche and asshole for replying this comment. Because I know modders work hard for making mods. 

For example there are some beautiful mods called static mesh improvement method and also TEAMTAl made so many 

beautiful armours. But they didn't charge 50$  they give mods for players like us. That is called gaming community. They make mods because all players can play and enjoy. I know a lot people making mods and uploading in patreon for money. 

I'm asking if anyone have the mods that I ask so they can upload or give link. I'm not forcing or disturbing to post the mods

It's there wish if they want to post they can post whats your problem you idiot. I never ask you or bother you. 

3 hours ago, kingofpain said:

For example there are some beautiful mods called static mesh improvement method and also TEAMTAl made so many 

beautiful armours. But they didn't charge 50$  they give mods for players like us. That is called gaming community. They make mods because all players can play and enjoy. I know a lot people making mods and uploading in patreon for money.

As much as I am for free mods and a healthy modding community, you're not entitled to another persons hard work just because they happen to be part of the gaming community.

Btw. TEAMTAI steals assets from other games and ports them to Skyrim, they don't model themselves.

1 hour ago, Alter Native said:

As much as I am for free mods and a healthy modding community, you're not entitled to another persons hard work just because they happen to be part of the gaming community.

Btw. TEAMTAI steals assets from other games and ports them to Skyrim, they don't model themselves.

What am I villian in this thread I'm just asking if anyone have mods that I requested so they can post otherwise leave it. Why everyone who reply me are lecturing me.