On 9/28/2021 at 11:24 PM, Ma Ri said:

thanks , I dont even think it's this heavy and even tho , I dont even think I will download it this fast , but the link does work and stable , very appreciate your help 

Edited by Toxic.S.Kamasami

Message for people who ask for files from 3dm.... site

Many files on the 3d... site have been deleted.
Many files from a 3d... page are copies of files from many other sites:

Nex...
Arc... (Tul...)
LL
Mitak...
9md...
Patreon
Twitter
e.t.c........

So it will be much easier to find your file (maybe someone already has it from somewhere else) if you add more information to the link (if available)
For example: Name and picture.
Thank you in advance for considering my request.

1 hour ago, gall222 said:

For example: Name and picture.

Thank you in advance for considering my request.

It is stated on the very first page about requirements for a request, it has pretty much been ignored since, except for a few people now and then, the last two forum posts that offered the same thing as this one were both closed down by the creators due to people ignoring the basics of requests, I expect sooner or later this one will as well.

18 hours ago, Varithina said:

It is stated on the very first page about requirements for a request, it has pretty much been ignored since, except for a few people now and then, the last two forum posts that offered the same thing as this one were both closed down by the creators due to people ignoring the basics of requests, I expect sooner or later this one will as well.

I know. I just gave a small modest reminder. ?

1 hour ago, gall222 said:

I know. I just gave a small modest reminder. ?

If it was me responding to any of these requests, my answer would be you can not be bothered to follow the format for requests, well I can not be bothered getting what you want, tough luck.  Thing is I have giga bytes of archived skyrim le, skyrim se, fallout 3, nv, 4, oblivion, and morrowind mods as well as stuff for other games, which means I and others may not need to even download them speeding things up, but no pictures or links to pages with pictures pretty much means we have no idea what the hell they want, so they have to wait for those who can download just from links and password.

Edited by Varithina
On 9/28/2021 at 11:24 PM, Ma Ri said:

@Ma Ri , Hi , this reply is pretty late , but the 2nd link not work , the terabox link require password when extract the zip file , what source does this came from ? any clue for a password ?

1 hour ago, Toxic.S.Kamasami said:

@Ma Ri , Hi , this reply is pretty late , but the 2nd link not work , the terabox link require password when extract the zip file , what source does this came from ? any clue for a password ?

It is working fine and there is no password on those links.

Anyway here is the alternate link, (I just deleted other files just to make this file have a Mega link.)

https://mega.nz/file/5Eg0gYgD#zoB-8RwohY0TISMHCY3QcLxsRWYLoFvEflfXV7jsDsE

3 hours ago, wtfkx123 said:

Your link and request download is only BodySlide file which is below,

PeroPeroArmorPack3 BHUNP BS.rar

But the author uses the PeroPeroArmorPack3 below, (another 9damao link)

埃及艳后+随风潜夜行CBBE+UUNP花瓣.rar

I tested them and I am using BHUNP Body,

Spoiler

1.gif

2.gif

Edited by Ma Ri
nothing.